[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come everyone gave KD shit for going to the Warriors but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: aldridge.jpg (50KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
aldridge.jpg
50KB, 850x560px
how come everyone gave KD shit for going to the Warriors but not LMA going to the Spurs?
>>
LMA is shit
>>
Because Aldridge is in the most comfy tier for an NBA player.

Good enough to fetch a max contract, but not good enough to be considered the guy that is supposed to bring championships. So he gets to enjoy his max money without all the attention or pressure that's on Lebron, Durant, Chris Paul, Harden, Westbrook etc
>>
>>75961147
LMA wasn't a top 3 player in the world when he did it
>>
>>75961236
Top 5 PF tho
>>
KD was/is bigger than LMA.
>>
>>75961253
PFs are like the least effective position in the modern game though
>>
Because he was a bust for the spurs
>>
>>75961147
1. The spurs didn't break the record for best reg season record the year before

2. The spurs hadn't just eliminated the blazers from the playoffs

3. The spurs were just losing Tim Duncan and as such weren't already as ridiculously stacked as GSW, and still aren't

4. The blazers didn't get within inches of making the finals the year before Aldridge left
>>
>>75962082

/THREAD

Durant and OKC were just a couple plays of dumb hero ball away from the finals, but they choked and played retard memechuck against a superior memechuck team. That's the only reason KD didn't have another finals appearance + potential championship.

That he's now going to be rewarded with GSW sickens me, pls Lebron save us
>>
>>75961147
Please stop asking this fucking question
>>
>>75961147
Both softridge and the spurms are terrible.
>>
>>75961227
Who else is in this tier?
>>
>>75962493
Kyle Lowry
>>
>>75962493
Gordon Hayward, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard, Damien Lillard, Jimmy Butler, Carmelo Anthony (nowadays), Paul Millsap
>>
>>75962493
Butler, Lillard, Derozan, Conley, Beal, Marc Gasol
>>
>>75962591
I feel like Blake Griffin could potentially be a superstar, but he hasn't been pushed enough to this point in his career.
>>
>>75962591
you could add Beal, Wall, Davis, Wiggins, Derozan, Conley, Gasol...
>>
>>75961147

because the country is jealous of California.
>>
>>75962773
Davis will be expected to bring a championship in a couple of years, same with Derozan and Wall. I agree with everyone else though.
>>
>>75961227
Dunno, I imagine he caught a lot of shit for not stepping up when Kawhi had to leave the game. He was supposed to be the bridge between the Duncan era and the Kawhi era, but he's been a useless idiot and locker room cancer just like he was in Portland.
>>
>>75962884
He's catching "some" shit.

Now imagine if Kevin Durant or Lebron scored 8 points on 4/11 shooting in a crucial play off game with his new team getting blown out by 30+. A game like that would be making headlines for an entire year, people are still talking about that 8 point game Lebron had in the 2011 FInals, meanwhile Aldridge will be talked about for a day and everyone will move on to discuss the real superstars.
>>
>>75961147
Because he's a fringe allstar while Durant is all NBA first team.
>>
>>75963076
But remember the 2015 offseason? Every team wanted LMA
>>
>>75963101
A perennial all-star vote recipient with no illusions of grandeur is pretty valuable. Every team needs a Scottie or two.
>>
People wouldn't have cared if Durant left to any other team, including the Cavs. They're just upset that the Warriors got better because they wanted to keep gloating that they lost last season. Now they have to wish and pray the inevitable doesn't happen.

The crazy thing is they'll be even better next year when they get more comfortable with Durant in the lineup.
>>
Because no one know who LMA is
>>
>>75961147

His alternatives were the Lakers and NY Niggs.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.