[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What About Me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: le ice vein man.jpg (48KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
le ice vein man.jpg
48KB, 800x553px
What happens to Russell lads?

Where does he end up once he gets swallowed up by Big Baller Brand?
>>
>>75959289
He's going to move to his natural shooting guard position. Lonzo will make sure everyone touches the rock. Literally the best player for us.
>>
>>75959289
He'll be so good, he'll force the Lakers to trade Ball for Butler.
>>
>>75959289
2018 CHAMPS BABY YEEEEEEE
>>
>>75959289
He becomes PUNISHED Dlo
>>
Gonna get Traded to the Rapties for Demar Derozan.
>>
>>75959325
Is he more of a 2 guard? desu i haven't watched much of the Lakers this season, they've been pretty terrible

That could be nice, nice length in the backcourt with those two.
>>
>>75959460
Dlo played his best games at the 2
>>
>>75959460
D'LO was never a point guard. He has nice court vision, and ball handling skills, but he is more of a natural 2. What I like about the Lonzo pick is that he loves to move the ball around, the problem with score first PG's is that they tend to bring the ball up, and shoot from three. It is not because they are stupid, but it is because of their instinct.
I have seen Russel heat up from three quick on consecutive plays, however it is the play I hate the most.

Look at John Wall's game seven against Boston to see the worst of this phenomenon
>>
trade him or make him play the 2
ball is too good of a prospect to pass on due to fit
>>
>>75959547
So is their best bet in free agency to try and sign 3 and D wing guys to pad out their bench? and their 3 spot?
>>
>>75959991
We kind of have that in Ingram right now. He plays good defense, and his offensive numbers improved. He is like Giannis, and LeBron.
He has length + physical skills you can't teach.

Next on this list is to Get rid of Dengs contract.

>Ball/Ennis
>DLO/Young
>Ingram/
>Randle/Nance/
>Zubac/Mozgov/Black/Robinson

However, Swaggy P, Black, and Ennis I think all have team options which could be left alone to increase cap room.
>>
>>75959289
OKAFOR D-LO

JUST
DO
IT
>>
Draft Fox, fuck Ball.
>>
He goes to the bench, finishes his rookie deal, signs a 7 mill a year deal for some bum team, and plays off the bench the rest of his career

Like most busts do
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.