[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press L to laugh at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Brooklyn_Nets_newlogo.svg.png (154KB, 1200x1587px) Image search: [Google]
Brooklyn_Nets_newlogo.svg.png
154KB, 1200x1587px
Press L to laugh at
>>
how does boston keep getting away with it
>>
Who was on charge of this trade?
>>
>>75959222
Jay z
>>
>>75959222
Danny Ainge
>>
>>75959222
Billy King

hes a liberal
>>
>>75959168
literal shit
>>
>watching Warriors/Cavswinlol in 2017
>>
>>75959199
It wouldn't surprise me if they try to bait magic into giving up a pair of first round picks for that little shit Ball.
>>
relegate them to D-league
this incompetence is inexcusable
everyone knows the owner bought the team to anchor a real estate development deal. i feel bad for the fans.
when will that rapper answer for his crimes?
>>
File: 1493436274047.png (644KB, 656x648px) Image search: [Google]
1493436274047.png
644KB, 656x648px
L
>>
>>75959222
Prokhorov demanded a winner. Billy King was the fall guy
>>
>>75959168
they seriously need to be investigated for collusion or something

that's how fucking stupid that whole trade was. it's more plausible that they did it on purpose to help the Celtics than it is that they are actually stupid enough to unironically do that trade
>>
>>75959367
real estate deal what?
>>
>>75959434
I don't think it was a stupid trade at the time. Pierce, KG, and JT were on the decline, sure. But the Nets were just THAT stupid and desperate to win/get asses in seats. I don't think many people expected the Nets to be THIS fucking bad so soon.
>>
File: IMG_4464.jpg (21KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4464.jpg
21KB, 395x395px
I am a Nets fan. Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>75962630
When Lin came back from his second injury they started to look decent. Expect next season for them be a low mid tier team.
>>
>>75962671
The rest of the basement dwellers are getting better this year. The only team that's going to be worse than the Nets is the Kings... maybe.
>>
>>75959447
Pacific Park, Brooklyn. Massive. Shady. Profitable. Putting the Nets there sold the idea to a skeptical public.
>>
>>75959168

Eternally irrelevant

>laughing_contenders.png
>>
>the Celtics will get 1st overall again next draft
(lol

The NBA will make it so to ensure that Lebum won't get a free pass in the East.
>>
>>75959249
i hope to god that billy king does not get another GM type job ever again. but with 30 teams in the league, some retard owner will probably sign him to a 10year contract soon
>>
>>75964710
If Jay had money in pacific park his net worth would finally crack 1 billion
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.