[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*wins everything*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

*wins everything*
>>
Will /sp/ be right this time?
>>
>>75952576
>he can't keep getting away with it
>>
based Zidane working ABRM into a shoot
>>
>>75952576
*loses cup and league thanks to celta de vigo*
>>
File: tsuuuuuuu.jpg (513KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
tsuuuuuuu.jpg
513KB, 1920x1090px
>>75953599
>>
File: massimiliano.jpg (6KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
massimiliano.jpg
6KB, 275x184px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: 1332477104052.jpg (443KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1332477104052.jpg
443KB, 1600x1200px
*wins everything*
*reads /sp/ saying he's shit and he's only winning because his team is stacked*
*reads /sp/ calling cristiano is a tap in man who needs a millino chances to score once*
*reads /sp/ calling benzema a shit lazy arab with no heart or end product*
*reads /sp/ calling isco and james overrated overpriced average midfielders*
*reads /sp/ calling kroos a sideways pass merchant*
*reads /sp/ call ramos a defender who can't defend, pepe a walking red card, varane an overrated shit defender, navas a bottler*

makes you think
>>
>>75953642
Refball Madrid, la
>>
>>75953613
that's got to be the most pathetic haircut this "man" has ever had
>>
>>75953642
it's almost like people on /sp/ are clueless about football
>>
>>75953642
most people here have never played a sport in their lives, I wouldn't take too much of what they say into consideration.
>>
File: IMG_6261.png (115KB, 327x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6261.png
115KB, 327x400px
Not so fast my over spending friend
>>
>>75954457
>that image
CRINGE
>>
>>75953642
that varane comment is right though. I wish pepe would stay at least one more season
>>
>>75954457
i read comments there for like 3 months before i realized everyone were american and that was why nobody knew what they were talking about.
is it difficult to watch spanish football over there? it really seemed like no one actually saw the games
>>
>>75953613
t-ts-ts-tsu??? ;_;
>>
He needs to go with Pepe against Juventus, it's going to be a tough, tight game, and Pepe is the best in those. Varane is a hack. And Nacho on the right flank instead of Danilo.
>>
If he wins CL and La Liga this season will you recognize him as a top 5 manager? Your "he doesn't do anything argument" wouldn't work because he still did more than almost every other manager has lately for Madrid.
>>
>>75956631
>not going for the contrarian Ramos at RB and Varane and Pepe in the middle opinion
>>
>>75956706
>Did what Ancelotti couldnt do by winning the league
>Did what Mourinho couldnt do by winning the Champions League

You tell me
>>
>>75956730
My point exactly. If he does this, he's already the best since del Bosque
>>
>>75956794
He wins the double this season,maybe he'll aim for the treble next season,it would be amazing to see out of everyone else,he would be the first manager to win the Champions League triple
>>
File: messicopa.jpg (17KB, 261x267px) Image search: [Google]
messicopa.jpg
17KB, 261x267px
>No Copa del Rey
>>
>>75956631
ovo
>>
> Varane is an hack

He already has proved in the highest level in the CL he is not better than Pepe but certainly not a hack lol.
>>
>>75956706
fucking luis enrique won everything with barcelona, doesn't mean he is one of the greatest, just that stacked team = insta success (refball helps too, a lot)
bacelona then
>the GOAT
>probably the midfield with the best sinergy ever
>Dani Alves being the best FB of that era
real madrid now
>kross/mosric/casemiro
>le header on the last minute man
even their bench would be better than most of the teams of the premier league; excluding chelsea and maybe tottenham. Also this real plays way too similar to Benitez' one, but this time they don't hate the manager.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.