[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they save the NBA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images (14).jpg (31KB, 580x254px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
31KB, 580x254px
Can they save the NBA?
>>
>>75944125
I will be seriously disappointed if Steph Curry carries his way to the finals again just to have the ultimate memedown with LeBron James. Im kinda sad the Wizards lost, but whatever I guess I can get behind Boston. I've already made up with the Spurs anyhow. Fuck Pops though, what a clownfucker.
>>
>>75944125
"no"
>>
This series would be so fucking boring.
>>
>>75944125
Fultz bound.

What do we do with IT desu?
>>
>expecting the undefeated in playoff milennials to lose to a kawhi less spirs

>expecting king lebron to lose to manlets and whites
>>
>>75944125
im a celtics fan but outside of boston and san antonio any other match up would be better nationally
>>
>>75944332
Trade the pick for George.

You too good for Boston, George?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H627PRoE22I
>>
>>75944125
>tfw we never got this matchup when the big 3 were around

Feels bad.
>>
File: 1488173601308.jpg (119KB, 1080x807px) Image search: [Google]
1488173601308.jpg
119KB, 1080x807px
>>75944125
Wizards is better matchup to Cavs than Celtics
>>
>>75944371
>trading for george

kek. he's there for the free market, no reason to waste assets when you can just throw money.
>>
>>75944591
But we did, lebron choked and ran away to miami
>>
>>75944861
What money? Y'all gonna be maxing IT
>>
>>75944657
imagine believing thus
>>
>>75944332
Let IT walk or trade him to another contender.

The Celtics should not give IT the max at 30 years old.
>>
>>75944910
salary cap should be about 100 million next year.
>>
>>75944934
he's 28. and he hasn't even reached his peak. He changed his game this playoffs to more tradtional pg while retaining his scoring ability.

he's only going to get better and better. give him 5 years.
>>
Celtics are memechucking trash
Literally 2nd only to Rockets when it comes to chucking memes
>>
>>75944913
fucking communists
>>
>>75944125
The ratings are going to be far superior for GSW/Cav's, unless you mean "can they make the match up more entertaining for 4chan alone", in which case the answer is still not because they don't stand a chance
>>
LeCrab might throw in the towel and give up because he knows he can't beat the memeiors but the Spurs have no chance
>>
>>75945000
Cavs take more threes than anyone
>>
>spurs
>saving something
chicano pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LT_C7o5ZGM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LT_C7o5ZGM
>>
>>75945778
Rockets and Celtics take more 3s than the Cavs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.