[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blind loyalty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 11_16_09-lebron-and-jordan.jpg (38KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
11_16_09-lebron-and-jordan.jpg
38KB, 300x237px
Why are people proud of being loyal to teams?

Reminder that true fans of the sport would appreciate a player's contribution to the game. A skilled player would be welcome in any arena. People acting like they were somehow personally affected by someone switching teams when it's in their own best interests financially and career wise look like mouth breathing retards.

Likewise, blind fanaticism to a "franchise" (called so because it is literally a business) regardless of circulation of players, coaches, etc is so pathetic it makes me cringe. I know you had to take out a second mortgage on the trailer to afford that jersey and now you have to support them but acting like anybody owes you anything for being a "fan" just makes you look like an entitled baby.
>>
>>75939864
t. lifelong Cavaliers/Heat fan
>>
>>75939864
>he's never been a lifelong
>>
>>75939864
Kobe was better
>>
here comes the lakers kid but they suck keep drafting busts lets go larriors millennial trying to normalize his scummy behavior
>>
>>75939864
t. flyover
>>
>>75939975
Rare flags in charge of writing legible posts
>>
coulnd't agree more OP
>>
Bandwagoners and frontrunners are disloyal scum whose feelings change at the drop of a hat. They are sports sluts who jump from dick to dick, as easily satisfied by one as they are the next, but they keep searching for more. But they will never find it. They will never know what it's like to cry and laugh with their one, true team. They will never know true sports love.
>>
>>75939864
>>75939864
low quality bait
>>
Sports are for the socioeconomic low and these are the types of people who take pride in nonsensical things like being "blue collar"...maybe if you didn't spend so much on booze, tabaccoo, lotto tickets, sports, and all that other bs you could have sent your kids to college and they'd be able to be "white collar" in one generation.
>>
>>75940157
Don't sign your posts
>>
>>75940219
don't sign your face, lecuck
>>
>>75940183
>get $10-50k in denbts by their early 20s
such a good thing for one's children
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.