[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE'S DONE IT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: champions-jumbo.jpg (261KB, 1024x484px) Image search: [Google]
champions-jumbo.jpg
261KB, 1024x484px
HE'S DONE IT!
>>
The bad guys won but the other guys were also bad guys but to a lesser extent
>>
>>75934348
>chelsea more of a bad guy than bayern
are you fucking retarded
>>
>>75934353
Chelsea started the trend of oil money in football, which has lead to FIFA pandering to arabs and handing them a World Cup. All Bayern has done is turned the Bundesliga into a one-club league.
>>
>>75934353

Barca were the real bad guys but napoli less so i would've iked to have seen that trio of cavani lavezzi and hamsik win the champions league but onc cavani started getting cocy and going to the press i got a bit sceptical because it showed a lack of grace from napoli. But i like henkcyes so bayern where the good gus and i was happy they wn the next year because klopp is a bad manager and person desu
>>
>that guy who ran across the field naked after the penalty
>>
>>75934372
the fuck outta here
>>
>>75934371

Chelsea didn't start anything, the premier league was created for this exact scenario to happen, to turn it from a working class game to a multi-billion industry with rich owners and the best talent from around the world.
>>
>>75935435
It was Chelsea's relatively quick success which lead Arabs to buying teams like Manchester City. This got the Arab world interested in football and it's what's lead to Qatar winning the bid for the 2020 World Cup.
>>
>>75935500

It was going to happen whether Chelsea were the first or not. Football got too big for it not to happen.
>>
>>75935500
if that was true Arab would have gotten into football after Blackburn's title
the reason why so many foreign investors flocked the PL is because the PL was the first league to implement a real marketing scheme outside the country's borders, seizing before anybody else the American and most of the Asian market, and consequently attracting investors from those areas
Serie A is trying to do the same now with China
>>
>>75935670
>tfw kick-off at 12:30 because chinks
>>
Good times
>>
>>75934334
delet
>>
>>75934371
blackburn rovers?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.