[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nachos goal was pretty cheap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 1493845912488.jpg (23KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493845912488.jpg
23KB, 600x360px
The ref was talking to the other team at the time. Isnt the ball officially dead until he restarts play?
>>
>thinking the rules that apply to everyone else apply to real madrid
ummm no, sweetie
>>
>>75930789
>>75930804
>Isnt the ball officially dead until he restarts play?

Only if the ref stops play to talk to someone, or the team taking the free kick asks the ref to enforce the 10 yard rule, or if it's an indirect free kick.

Otherwise it's play on at any moment.
>>
>>75930789
Did you think Madrid played by the rules??
>>
>madrid
>rules
ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>75930856

Thank you. I did not know that.
>>
>>75931073
>>75931082

Honestly im surprised more people arent talking about it. Nothing in the catalog about it.

Weird to me.
>>
I remember messi (or maybe xavi) tried something a couple of years ago to like that and scored only for it to be taken back
>>
>>75930856
>Only if the ref stops play to talk to someon

but thats what the ref was doing before nach kicked the ball
>>
>>75931265
yeah it was messi, and he got yellow carded kek
>>
>>75931265
that was not the same thing bruh, the wall was already lined

in todays game the goal was actually legal, but the ref fucked by being in the front of the ball, the problem is that he cant disallow a goal because of this
>>
There is no rule about waiting for the ref to play a free kick, the ball just need to be motionless when you play it (and she was yesterday).
The ref didn't stoped the game too, it was just Sevilla defense arguing about the fault. There is nothing wrong about this goal.
>>
>>75931311
Players talking to the referee and vice versa don't mean it's the reason play has been stopped

Sometimes the ref talking to players is just a coincidence and has no impact on when play can resume

That's for the ref to decide, and for the players to realise

If the ref is issuing a card or warning someone, it's an official stoppage. If play has been stopped and players are talking to the ref just because they can, it means fuck all unless the ref decides to make something of it

It's part of that inherent game knowledge players have to learn by playing

TLDR; Nacho dindu nuffin
>>
>>75931376
>>75931487

Thisnis why i come here. As aburger im still trying to learn and appreciate the sport.

This is my first season actually watching the entire La Liga season (i used to catch bits and pieces) and I mist say its been fun to watch and learn the nuances.
>>
henry did it too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCWjioIR5MM
>>
>>75930789
my OTP <3
>>
>>75931257
because they refball every match, and it's getting old and tiring to talk about, unless something extremely controversial happens.
(like the offside goals against Bayern for example)
>>
>>75931073
>>75931082
>>75930804
>>75932602

LoL at this retards "cules" who have never played football in their miserable lifes.

>>75931265
>>75931327

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7PlBKfInAM

I dont see the yellow card there.
>>
It was disgusting, when Messi does it is because he's the one that fell, he rises fast and kicks
This was diferent, the madrid teamate was on the floor, Sevilla players were waiting for medical asistance
Only Real Madrid would make this kind of goal
>>
LaLiga is a race between 2 vile evil teams who cheat and dive and kill just for the chance at the trophy

it's part of the fun
>>
>>75933574
Don't forget the tax evasion
>>
makes me like them more

if you dont like it go back to the
>Normie League
>>
>>75933618
There is literally nothing wrong with tax evasion
>>
>>75933618
spain pays too many taxes, tax evasion is doing a favour to spain so the goberment can't spend that much and actually think before doing anything
>>
>>75933618
all taxes solve is finance high class vacations for a bunch of lazy useless shits and occasionally pay for a road and some weapons, or LOADS of weapons in USA case's
>>
>>75931795
Nacho did nothing illegal but it's a very infrequent situation. Usually, when a foul is called close to your box, one of your players ALWAYS places himself in front of the ball, so that the opposing team needs to call for a wall. It's something that you learn very early, I'm talking primary school here, so everyone was quite surprised that Sevilla didn't do it. You may say it was a dick move from Nacho as Sevilla players were either arguing with the ref or helping the Madrid player get back on foot, but he actually did nothing wrong.
>>
Why don't you see more teams taking advantage of this? I mean with all the diving and all it's not a very honourable sport
>>
>>75933725
because they're stupid

or alternatively, the team they play against aren't
>>
>>75930789
the goal was legal but unsporty as fuck yea
>>
>>75933257
chupalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>75933725
Because placing a player in front of the ball is SOP and Sevilla stupidly didn't do it. This case was an exception.
>>
>>75933725
because the defenses always place a player in front of the wall to stop it from being played without a whistle (which is a norm in every situation)

in that situation the attacking team can asks for distance and only then it goes to the ref to signal the play
>>
>>75933725
because other teams would get the goal cancelled and be forced to take the kick again
>>
>>75932623
>People dislike scumbag Madrid goal
>they must be cules
Bro, right now everybody not halal wants you to lose
>>
>>75932623
How is that freekick even remotely comparable lol. Real fans are the worst.
>>
>>75930789
Legal, Yes.
Fair, No. Fucking Scumbag of a goal. Referee was blocking the path. Asencio on the floor. It was shitty. But i get it, they are really that desperate for a liga, no wonder after 8 winning just one in 8 years.
>>
>>75930789
>Isnt the ball officially dead until he restarts play?
No, the free kick taker has to wait for the referee's whistle only if he asked for the distance, That's why when your team concede a freekick near the box, someone immediatly stands right in front of the ball so the taker has to ask for the distance and wait for the wistle while the defense sets the wall. They teach you this shit the first time you sart playing
>>
>sevilel trip asensio
>ball stops
>nacho kicks it in while sevilel players were looking at the ref and madridfags were waiting on tsu to take the lead
>goal counts

Of all the people on the pitch, Nacho knew what to do. He's a defender and all defenders after a foul always take the ball or try and cover the ball

Git gud
>>
Fuck the rules. Rules were made to be re-written.

The core of sport is respecting your opponent and beating them on a even playing field.

Scoring when you know the other team thinks the play is dead is an affront to very idea of sportsmanship.
>>
>>75938950

Yeah that was a cheap shot
>>
>>75938950
it's just bant l8d, u literally wanna kill the sport no fun allowed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYdIV6zzvFI

heres what murrikans do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdYLEuK0dEc
>>
>>75930789

The ref doesn't 'restart' play. He calls a foul and the player starts the play. Simple as.

The ball was in the spot, not in movement, and the players hadn't call the ref for distance. If a barrier had been called, then the ref would have to signal the moment the direct free kick can be taken. But otherwise it's just like a foul anywhere else in the pitch. There's a reason why at least one opposite player usually stands in front of the ball immediately whenever a foul is called near the area.

Not standing in front and not realising no distance had (yet) been called was a dumb amateur mistake by the Sevilla players.
>>
>>75934636
I like it that way. Mediocre people always wants the succed ones to fail.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.