[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Players that deserve career ending injuries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: curry.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
curry.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
I'll start
>>
>>75930036
As much as I don't like the guy he doesn't deserve one. Drayboon on the other hand......
>>
>>75930036
I hate him, but he's good for the league, I don't think he should get Drose'd.

Honestly all the Warriors are pretty likable except Draynig and Zaza (recently)
>>
>>75930036
Honestly, Westbrook
>>
>>75930889
He has a brain injury that causes him to be a ballhogging bitch. That's basically a deathknell for his team and westbrook himself.
>>
>>75930036
I just got home, I hope some Spurs player slides his foot when Curry takes a jump shot.
Zaza did was just disgusting considering they already are a super team and dont need to resort in those dirty plays.
>>
>>75930523
matt barnes sucks too
>>
Fuck off you Asian nigger
>>
File: kevin_durant.jpg (110KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
kevin_durant.jpg
110KB, 1200x630px
unironically this piece of shit
>>
>>75931765
Don't forget about Bruce Bowen now
>>
File: nigger.jpg (33KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
33KB, 630x420px
I HATE HIS UGLY FUCKING NIGGER FACE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK HIM I HOPE HE GETS KICKED IN THE NUTS SO HARD IT GIVES HIM TESTICULAR TORSION AND HE HAS TO QUIT BECAUSE HIS NUTS FELL OFF
>>
>>75931765
>that's considered a dirty play

Wow basketball is almost as pussy as soccer, not even in baseball would routine defensive movement be considered dirty
>>
>>75932021
>Being this butt hurt
>>
File: 1434496669293.jpg (146KB, 755x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1434496669293.jpg
146KB, 755x1069px
I want him to tear his Achilles or something
>>
>>75931765

It was a natural defending motion.
>>
>>75933886
the whole point of having rules to prevent injuries is the threat of punishment is severe enough that players avoid supposed automatic reactions.
>>
>>75932025

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_7W27tWUd8
>>
>>75933992

I didn't say it was an "automatic reaction", I said it was a natural defending motion.
The rules conflict with the Warriors' style of motion and play then the rules should be changed.
>>
>>75934028
distinction without a difference
>>
>>75934034

You're played the semantic game not me.
I called it a natural defending motion to convey the fact that it's a natural way to defend a shot attempt in the game of basketball.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.