[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CONDOLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: p74208.png (276KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
p74208.png
276KB, 500x500px
Manchester United will be without midfielder Paul Pogba for Sunday's game against Tottenham at White Hart Lane following the death of his father.

Fassou Pogba died on Friday at the age of 79, and his son has been given compassionate leave by the club to return to France.
>>
they might actually win now
>>
>>75906176
F
>>
>24 years old
>having a 79 year old dad

JUST
>>
>age of 79

madcunt having kids in his 50s
>>
Is this the greatest day of the Slovak's life?
>>
File: C_k4CdLWsAA4JSL.jpg (90KB, 750x652px) Image search: [Google]
C_k4CdLWsAA4JSL.jpg
90KB, 750x652px
>>
>>75906176
poor man died seeing his son ''''''''''''''''''''''''play football''''''''''''''''''''''' at manure under >mouyes
>>
Will he dab again??
>>
>>75906239
It's obviously not his real dad

Pogdabs real dad is probably the mailman or something
>>
>>75906176
F
>>
File: drei.jpg (78KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
drei.jpg
78KB, 750x500px
>there are three pogbas
>>
>>75906176
*Respectfully dabs at the funeral
>>
>>75907192

Who plays at MU?
>>
absolute disgrace the amount of money players are paid these days and now boohoo i cant play because im sad, total disgrace if it was me i would donate my wages to nurses and soldiers he's letting the fans down that pay his wages
>>
>>75907223
Pogba
>>
>>75907192
Friendship ended with Pogba 1.

Pogba 3 is now my best friend
>>
*dabs sadly*
>>
>billy sharp scores and plays the day after his son dies

>dabbing nigger cant play days after his '''''dad''''' passes away even though it was coming for weeks
>>
>>75907312
Reply to this post or you're going to have to.
>>
*dabs in respectful remembrance*
>>
My condablences
>>
>>75907851
Didn't Brad Jones play the same day his son died?

>mfw I wasn't ready for the feels in that picture
>>
>>75907192
dab^3
>>
>>75906214
have you not seen how limp they are without him starting?
>>
>>75907851
Rafa Benitez was in Japan for Club World Cup when his dad passed away.
>>
>>75907040
Yes
Pointing to heaven
>>
>>75907192
Dabtrio
>>
>living long enough to see your son become the most expensive flop in footballing history
ouch
>>
>>75907312
lel
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.