[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jemele Hill and Michael Smith Are Literally Killing Sportscenter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Since switching to "The Six", Sportscenter has been steadily hemorrhaging viewers.

http://thebiglead.com/2017/05/09/sc6-michael-smith-jemele-hill-ratings-espn-sportscenter/
>>
>PTI is also having shit ratings
glad people are realizing that uncle tom wilbon and that SJW kike kornheiser are awful
>>
According to your own image

They're losing less viewers than the show before them and losing less of their lead-in

If you wanted to blame it on employing black people you shouldn't have used the PTI contrast which shows an across the board decline in ratings for ESPN
>>
>>75889370
The Six was supposed to "rejuvenate" SC
>>
im no genius.... but it seems they should expand PTI
>>
Are you retarded? There loosing less than PTI, how does that mean they are killing sports center.

I'm tired of this "muh sjws are killing ESPN" meme. They would be loosing just as many viewers if I was too white males circle jerking over Trump for an hour.
>>
All EPSN shows are hemorrhaging viewers. it's not because of liberal mouthpieces.

Its because Cable is dying and ESPN's main source of income is its outrageously expensive cable subscriptions.
>>
How do you pronounce "Jemele" ?
>>
>>75889260

(((they))) have bigger things to worry about than ratings
>>
>>75891213
je mi ma
>>
>>75891213
the je be silent
>>
>>75889369
>Uncle Tom Wilbon

Why is he an uncle Tom? Because he isn't constantly screaming about race?
>>
>>75889722
You're right, because it's a fucking sports show, not a political show
>>
>>75891625
But he is
>>
>>75891729
>implying that's a bad thing even if he is
>>
>>75889260
Liberalism is a mental disorder and a ratings killer...shocking!
>>
What's "The Six"? Is that just a retarded way to refer to the timeslot?
>>
>>75889260
>april 3rd pti ratings
maybe i'm out of the loop, but why the triple digits?
>>
>>75898318
Two weeks are set off in italics there. The week of March 13th is NCAA tournament week and none of the programs were aired on ESPN on Thursday or Friday up against the tournament games. The week of April 3rd is opening day of baseball, where ESPN has games broadcast throughout the day, as well as Masters week. Tuesday was the only day where PTI lead into SportsCenter both years on ESPN in the normal time slot. The shows were on ESPN2 for opening day, and the Masters broadcast extends into the evening and SportsCenter (both the 2016 version and SC6) was a 30-minute broadcast at 7:30 p.m. ET on Thursday and Friday, sandwiched between Masters live and the replay of the Masters coverage.
>>
File: espn ratings.png (115KB, 1348x779px) Image search: [Google]
espn ratings.png
115KB, 1348x779px
Isn't SportsCenter supposed to be their premiere show? How are they losing so much viewership from fucking PTI?
>>
File: 1484969877605.png (112KB, 579x491px) Image search: [Google]
1484969877605.png
112KB, 579x491px
>>75889260

They're affirmative action niggers who are dumb as fucking rocks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.