[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts about the Barcelona?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1494704894512.jpg (123KB, 1242x885px) Image search: [Google]
1494704894512.jpg
123KB, 1242x885px
Thoughts about the Barcelona?
>>
>>75888040
even Iniesta looks like a faggot
>>
Is the guy sitting on the floor the designated fluffer?
>>
>>75888040
The Mayweather of football. They use the same tactics, dodging contact by playing keep ball, boring, cheats, destroying their respective sports.
>>
>>75888040
I'm buying a Nintendo Switch now.
>>
>>75888040
FIFA and their corruption managed to destroy them. They can't teach young kids with talent anymore. Now, football is all about buying the latest meme eighteen years old for 60-80 M with the tax money that your club is given by the government. UEFAdrid is literally unstoppable right now
>>
>>75888040
Too many browns.
>>
>>75890557
Pray that La Masia babbies get better, Alfonso.
>>
>>75888040
They're gay
Lol
>>
>>75888040
worst most cancerous club on the planet
their players are entitled cunts always brandishing imaginary cards and sperging out on twitter when they don't reach finals or don't win the league every year

but the worst thing is they act like they're a more wholesome club than Real Madrid just because they some of their first team are made of academy players
they're just as financially aggressive as Madrid but at least Madrid aren't ashamed of this
>>
I only recognize the three on the right
>>
the one with the big brows is alcacer right? who are the 3 on the left?
>>
>>75891346
I pray that your reading comprehension gets better, fatty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.