[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all seriousness, who will win the CL, and why will it be Juve?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

In all seriousness, who will win the CL, and why will it be Juve?
>>
Juve will likely choke being the worst historical performers in European Cup/CL finals (2/8 wins)

I want a good performance to draw out some contestable decisions from the referee, shroud the game in controversy and have Real truly exposed for their lack of depth
>>
>every team that had defeated Barça in quarters eventually lost the finale

Juve confirmed for choking.
>>
>>75881488
It will be the 2012 EURO final all over again.
>>
I predict cr7 will be invisible yet again
>>
>>75881595
>no xaviesta
Impossible
>>
>>75881651
Modric-Kroos is better.
>>
>>75881707
loooooooool
>>
>>75881776
Xavi-Iniesta are system babies. Modric-Kross are stronger phisycally and have MUCH more goal projection.

Its over, you have already lost the final. Your midfield is shit and your strikers too.
>>
>>75881866
Modric and Kroos have both failed to live up to their enormous potential while Xavi and iniesta far exceeded theirs
>>
>>75881866
Xavi and Iniesta dominated every competition they played in, Kros and Modric cant even win lelliga
I dont support Juve and I dont even want them to win, just stating facts
>>
>>75881488
RMCF are a meme club and CR7 was unremarkable last time out. Juve will win because Dani Alves.
>>
>>75881488
Whichevers fanbase produces the best pepe's deserves to win, ergo Porto should've won the Leagle
>>
>>75881920
Not to mention both were brought in as quick midfield solutions to counter Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets

Along with Drenthe, Lassana Diarra, Xabi Alonso, Guti being prepped, Mesut Ozil, Isco, the list goes on. Real have never managed to produced a comparable midfielder
>>
File: 1492606239359.png (147KB, 571x663px) Image search: [Google]
1492606239359.png
147KB, 571x663px
>>75881993
but they're not here
>>
justice would be allegri winning it. I expect refball and a shirtless penaldo celebrating a tap in winner against ten men though.
>>
>>75882031
Real nor anyone in the history of football tbqh. But the closest, and some times better, is this Real Madrid midfield.
>>
>>75882125
Barcelona's possessive football was built around them, it made them look good as well

Real needed counter-attacking, unstylish football to produce results, from Pelligrini to Ancelloti to Mourinho. The midfielder never had a chance to increase their presence and stats desu
>>
>>75882125
>this delusion
>>
>>75881488
Just a reminder who the good guys are.
>>
>>75882289
>shillary
>good guy/girl

Ya dun goofed, Slobodan.
>>
>>75882202
>sand niggers
>>
>>75882445
Nice observation m8, tell us when you're onto something revolutionary like the race of another flagposter
>>
>>75881567
*(2/9 wins)
>mfw they would have lost the same number of finals as milan's victory numbers

But in all seriousness I hope the gobbi win I don't want to see Real tying our back-to-back record
>>
>>75882289
>La Vecchia Signora
Really make you think
>>
CR7 scores a hattrick, all penalties.
>>
>>75881912

to be desu Kroos has won a bunch of CL and the motherfucking world cup, and modric is always rated as a top 3 midfielder and has also won a couple of cl. the only thing they need to establish themselves as a GOAT pairing would be some la liga titles, but i don't think they have "failed to live up to" their potential.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.