[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Complete failures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: Robinho-facts[1].jpg (624KB, 3726x2466px) Image search: [Google]
Robinho-facts[1].jpg
624KB, 3726x2466px
ITT: Complete failures
>>
He was nowhere near shit.

He outscored Robben when they both played for Madrid.

He just wasn't a world-class player, but still had a great career.
>>
>>75880814
I wouldn't call him a failure. He had his moments in europe.
>>
>>75881376
And still has more La Liga titles (2) than Donaldo and any other Halal player bar Ramos.
>>
>>75881376
I trie to tell this everytime here, but no one agrees with me.
>>
I remember his first game at Madrid (against Cadiz) and he pretty much dominated they shit out of that game (ended up scoring the winning goal I think), dude looked like the next big thing but he kinda flopped.
>>
>>75881376
His finishing was shit
If his finishing was good he would have been one of the greatest players in the last 20 years since he had a lot of great qualities but his poor finishing really brought him down
>>
Also, Pele jinxed him big time by naming him his successor
>>
>>75881376
>outscored Robben
Wow, much tough.

>never won a CL
>never won a WC
>>
>>75883093
Shit he didn't score at that game, he still played amazing tho

https://youtu.be/C-Ud21Unqac
>>
>>75883124
Exactly, apart from his Sterling level finish he was absolutely great.
>>
overhyped meme, same as diego
>>
He really stepped up when rumours of Ronaldo replacing him started, then he fell off a cliff when he was forced out to make room for Ronaldo.
>>
>>75883208
Diego was never hyped senpai. The biggest team he played for was Wolfsburg
>>
>>75883198
Well there was also the matter of him being pretty physically weak and getting outmuscled often because of it and him being inconsistent at times but yeah his finishing was just atrocious

He's one of those players who you think should have really been great when you watch them play
>>
Robinho's hype was something crazy. Not even Neymar had such expectations.

He did ok for Madrid, specially on his last season there. Never choked playing for Brasil as well.
>>
>>75883227
Werden Bremen.

Also:
>juventus
>atlético de madrid
>>
delete this
>>
>>75883236
Inconsistency is pretty normal in 1vs1 type of players like him. His biggest problem was that after leaving Madrid he stopped playing. He was dogshit in City and in your team.
>>
File: oh damn.jpg (22KB, 388x467px) Image search: [Google]
oh damn.jpg
22KB, 388x467px
>robinho is 33 years old
i feel like i used to be older than him, he's such a young kid
>>
>>75883339
Don't think in that timeframe, you'll feel like your life's over by 35, while men's lives should to start to sweeten after that
>>
>>75883227
you can't mention robinho without diego famo
>>
>>75883320
I don't know about City(I heard he had a good season there tho) but for Milan he was very good in his first season and OK in his second one but after that he was trash(can't blame him entirely though since B&G fucked the team by selling Ibra and Silva so many players were unmotivated)

What I mean by inconsistency is exactly this
>he stopped playing
at times robinho would simply not give a shit just like seedorf(though obviously it never went that far as with dorf)
>>
>>75880814

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_bs_C9ETBg
>>
>>75883339
I know this feel
>Pato is 27 years old
I still remember him as an 18 year old kid doing heart celebrations for his fiancee/wife whenever he scored
>>
he was world class when he played for the national team from 07-10, he was pretty good at Real, started out hot at city, shat the bed, good at Milan, great at his returns to Santos and great for Galo rn
>>
I was expecting a lot of recent La Masia graduates and Arsenal post-injury players ITT
>>
>>75883455
Quite depressing seeing Adriano and Ronaldinho (or they shadows) here
>>
>>75883455
>owning Pirlo that hard
kek that shit never gets old
>>
>overhype a good player to a level people think he is new Pele,Zico,Romario whatever
>call him a failure afterwards

Why do South Americans always do it?
>>
>>75883455
>queer-lo
>>
>>75883537
Adriano was much closer to Pirlo yet he was walking slowly while based Robinho did that.
It's hard to dislike Robinho desu, he always went 100% effort for us.
>>
>>75883545
Its mainly because of the 'neuvo el phenomeno' meme after Ronaldo, and how football centered around Brazilian forwards in the early '00s
>>
>>75883545
Pele himself named Robinho his successor
He was doomed from the start

Robson "Pele's 2nd victim" De Souza
>>
he married T H I C C
>>
>>75883640
That's a beard
>>
>>75883629
At least he isn't shilling vacuum cleaners by now
>>
Fuck, now I want to see Robinho do well at Atletico and get a call for the NT. Prefer him over Firmino/Diego Souza.
>>
>>75883691
Doesn't he play in the same position as Neymar? Would he be called for it?
>>
>>75883691
I want to see Pato get a call. He's still better than Fred
>>
File: guess the player.png (5KB, 314x59px) Image search: [Google]
guess the player.png
5KB, 314x59px
>>75883488
>fuck barbara
>expect a great career
>>
>>75883918
He had issues even before then with injuries, MilanLab fucking his muscles because they put too much muscle in his feet(which caused a lot of his injuries), Ronaldinho being a bad influence on him off the pitch and in general Milan not managing him properly not to mention the fact that he came to Milan at one of their worst periods ever when the club was known as "The Retirement Club" and Galliani kept driving it to the ground year after year
>>
>>75881376
>he plays for Atlético
He's utter shit.
>>
File: 1492710655011.png (468KB, 600x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1492710655011.png
468KB, 600x1023px
>>75883980
>>75883918
I never get tired of sharing this image. It's fucking surreal.
>>
>>75883806
Nah, he will never be called again, I guess. He's too old for a winger.

>>75883894
Pato have to compete with Jesus and Firmino.
>>
>>75884160
Yeah MilanLab is garbage
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.