[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tigers @ Angels - Are Australians Allowed to Make Game Threads Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: lineups.png (43KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
lineups.png
43KB, 750x574px
Zimmermann vs Shoemaker
>>
brad
>>
Big Strong Australians are always welcome to start threads.
>>
>>75871011

i go 5 days a week without talking about baseball because none of my friends watch it so i try to avoid flooding the board with all my questions and observations on the weekends.
>>
i imagine being a switch hitter would be really difficult. i'm amazed people are able to do it
>>
That's what you get for memeshifting
>>
JD is my favorite tiger
>>
>>75871449

i was at the game when JD came off the DL last year. best moment of my life
>>
>>75871321
Not many can, and from what I've seen most that do are very dominant batting one side over the other. Dunno the actual stats tho so take that with a grain of salt
>>
>iggy
didn't expect anything different
>>
I'm so fucking done with zimmershit

Nice signing Avila
>>
Seemed like a difficult ball to hit out but because Zim zam threw it I'm not surprised.
>>
>>75871512
Me too! Upper deck 3rd base side. Only game that was more hype was when I was at the game Magglio hit the HR to send us to the World Series in 2006.
>>
Any chance tigers god lineup can carry them to the playoffs over this shit pitching
>>
be patient with Maybin, Angels fans. He was great in his short time in Detroit.
>>
>>75871837

i was down the first base line. i thought the play by iggy the previous half inning would be the best moment of the game

>>75871850

no, i'm just enjoying the regular season
>>
>>75871850

It hasn't worked the past two seasons, so no. Between the bullpen giving up leads and the offense just being ice cold some days, all the power bats in the lineup don't mean shit.
>>
>>75871837
You were at that game? Damn dude that was a top moment of my childhood. My dad has an electronic bottle opener that plays Dickerson's call for that play. That must have been awesome.
>>
>>75871987
Build the team on pitching, defense and speed when
>>
Triple play incoming
>>
>>75872039
When we join the NL so never. We are the most typical AL team there is because hitters sell tickets
>>
>>75872035
Yeah I was pretty much in the last row possible of the upper deck. It was cold as fuck but I didn't care once that home run was hit.

Huston street btfo
>>
LEL
>>
Bullshit hit. Next time don't build your field on top of a parking lot
>>
Can we just clone 4 more fulmers??!
>>
if san diego can get rid of shields it can't be that hard to trade zimmermann
>>
>>75872369
Wish we could send him down to Toledo like we did with scherzer that one time he sucked. Worked well for Max.
>>
>>75870979
kek I see your brad checking in. Good job.
>>
File: IMG_8564.jpg (153KB, 750x995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8564.jpg
153KB, 750x995px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>fastballs down the middle

oh i'm sure that won't come back to bite him. he'll blast them away at 92
>>
why do i get the feeling anibal is coming into the game tonight
>>
File: 1494434673855.png (221KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
1494434673855.png
221KB, 374x376px
Did i just see someone wearing a hamilton jersey
>>
>>75872975
Because Brad knows we're losing either way
>>
>>75873000
If that person was black probably a family member anyone else deserves to get their drink tipped over.
>>
>>75873000
>>75873619
Fuck please disregard, I read Middleton that shitty angels pitcher
>>
TYBT
>>
LTBU!!!!!
>>
>>75871079
Stay strong brother. Out of curiosity , why are you into baseball and not cricket?
>>
LTBU WOO
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.