[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SKEEEEEUP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Sports Punditry isn't a sport
Talking about what other people are talking about sports isn't for /sp/

The British media is trying to push punditry on us more and more these days by getting idiot ex pros to say stupid things, but looking at american /sp/ it looks like you morons already went fully down that rabbit hole?

Why do you guys spend so much time and effort talking about what other people say on tv? Why are you even watching that part of the show? At half time in a football match I'm off for a shit or something not listening to what drivel Gary Neville is shitting out of his mouth. When I watch a sport I form my own opinions, are you guys unable to do that? Do you not understand your own sports?
>>
>>75856925
Oh fuck off, your tv is just as bad, Neville/Carragher have been saying stupid shit for years. Plus you've got the likes of Lineker, Jenas, Henry...fuck off, you stupid hot tea drinking, monarch fellating, Limey piece of shit.
>>
>>75856982
Are you fucking retarded? Do you not speak English Pablo?

I said British media are trying to push the same American stupidity on us. WHAT MY QUESTION WAS, YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT, IS WHY DOES AMERICAN /SP/ POST ABOUT WHAT THEIR PUNDITS SAY SO MUCH?
>>
Lol American's dodging this simple question, whats wrong? Waiting for ESPN to tell you what your opinion should be?
>>
Most game of footy are preceded by punditry and followed by some more. MNF in particular.
Burgers just make shows out of it. It can provide some decent insight I guess, sort of like the appeal of podcasts and I reckon some just take the opinions here as their own.

I can't imagine just sitting down to watch telly just to see 2 people talk though. But when you're invested in the topic it can still be interesting. I see UFC on Fox sometimes since they have active fighters on the show doing breakdowns and talking crap/having bants
>>
i don't watch sports punditry, nor have i ever, because i don't find it interesting

sportscenter can be nice to see what's going on around other leagues, but i don't think SC qualifies as punditry
>>
>>75863730
Why do you think other people on /sp/ make threads dedicated to punditry?

Are they perhaps not natural sports fans rather than nerds who enjoy trying banter on 4chan?
>>
>>75857369
ESPN is a car wreck you can't look away from. It's entertaining, plus it gives me an excuse to watch more things related to sports.
>>
inside the nba, is just shaq and chuck roasting each other.
>>
>>75863761
the only threads i see on punditry are SKEEYUP threads, which is a meme, and occasional threads justified to pundits going on ridiculous/hilarious tirades. aside from that, i really only ever see people bitch about punditry moving away from sports
>>
>>75863916
i had a brain lapse writing that first sentence
>occasional threads dedicated to pundits going on ridiculous/hilarious tirades
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.