[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get into sports so I can blend in with the normies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 41myR+u0TUL._SX342_.jpg (11KB, 342x320px) Image search: [Google]
41myR+u0TUL._SX342_.jpg
11KB, 342x320px
I want to get into sports so I can blend in with the normies. Where should I start?
>>
>>75855801
sorry you are too stupid
>>
>>75855801
Depends what type of person you are

Redneck/stupid: american football
Nerd: baseball
Wigger: basketball
Autistic: hockey
Cuck: soccer
Millenial: UFC
>>
>>75855801
what do you like watching? is there a sport you like? try basketball, it's my favorite and there's a lot to it. lot of strategy and the athleticism is crazy.
>>
sports are for cucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30
>>
>>75855801
Despite popular belief normalfags don't like sports, they just like the ambient and social interactions it brings to them, but when you show your /sp/ autism they look at you like you were some kind of freak, a normalfag doesn't care about the Cy Young winner of 1973, for example, it's easier to get a smart disscusion with a rock that with them, and here you only have legit autists and shitposters, not the best start if you want to blend with normalfags
>>
>>75855839
you're probably right
>>
>>75855863
>>75855867
I want to get into baseball, basketball, and American football

I just don't know where to start when it comes to learning stats, players, teams, etc.
>>
>>75855942
My entire family are sports freaks.
I grew up thinking it's the norm to know who won the 1973 world series.

However, I just had the luck of being the autist of the family and grew up being obsessed with video games instead and now I want to finally fit in with them
>>
Just watch a bit of everything and see what you like.
>>
>>75855942
>Despite popular belief normalfags don't like sports, they just like the ambient and social interactions it brings to them,

This

They don't understand nor do they bother with the intricacies that go into particular sports.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdwchohlMjI

this is all you need to watch to become the most die hard sports fan
>>
>>75855801
>Where should I start?
you can start by bandwagoning Messi and ManCity like the rest of subhuman chicanos who post here
>>
>>75855801
You need to know some chants like

>GO [team name]! GO! *clap clap* GO [team name]! GO *clap clap*

Tell them to fight and win etc
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.