[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>false 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1494429344069.png (199KB, 374x394px) Image search: [Google]
1494429344069.png
199KB, 374x394px
>false 9
>>
File: sp - comedy gold.png (309KB, 867x728px) Image search: [Google]
sp - comedy gold.png
309KB, 867x728px
These are the best, most inspired, funny threads /sp/ ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same high standard of creativity every single time with no variation. Thank you.
>>
>>75854573
>W-M
>>
>inside forward
>>
>real 9
>>
>>75855083

>atletico 9
>>
File: buck.gif (57KB, 375x284px) Image search: [Google]
buck.gif
57KB, 375x284px
>side arm pitcher
>>
What is a false 9 anyway?
>>
>>75855949
Basically a midfielder or winger playing as the main striker.
>>
>>75855949
A striker not doing his job properly
>>
>>75855949
Remember when our NT fielded Cesc Fabregas as the striker?

That's a false 9, useless bullshit.
>>
File: eye roll 3.jpg (66KB, 740x490px) Image search: [Google]
eye roll 3.jpg
66KB, 740x490px
These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads /sp/ ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off
>>
>>75855949
Someone playing up front who pulls players out of position. He isn't actually there to score goals, more create chances. It's the same reason Heskey was picked for England. Not because of his fucking garbage goal return, or to meet some (((diversity))) quota, but because his hold up play and bringing other players in to the game was exquisite.
This is /sp/ though. Literally the worst place on the internet to discuss sports, especially football, because of Americans. They just decide all leagues are of equal strength and the only thing that matters are "stats". This alone is enough to disregard everything they have to say.
>>
>>75855949
hängende spitze
>>
>>75856071
Wait, didn't you always have Villa or Torres there as your main striker?
>>
File: 601547.jpg (87KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
601547.jpg
87KB, 900x738px
>These are the best, most inspired, funny threads /sp/ ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same high standard of creativity every single time with no variation. Thank you.
>>
>>75855949
it's basically what we're playing with most of the time ever since Klose retired
>>
>>75857853
good post Kurt
>>
>>75856071
Oh my god those matches when Spain would essentially play 4-6-0. Most boring matches I've ever seen in my life.
>>
Messi is the only one who can play false 9 because he's the best goalscorer and best playmaker in the world. It's just embarrassing when other teams try it.
>>
>roomdooter
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.