[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/manutd/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 47

File: manchester-united-merchandise.png (47KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
manchester-united-merchandise.png
47KB, 750x750px
Well, a bit of a close shave wasn' it haha :) Doesn't matter though, we made it and the cup is all but officially ours. And Celta were only dangerous after Bailly got refballed out of the match, not like we weren't the dominating team by far. Lets focus on the future instead - how will we fare against the continental powerhouses like Real, Barca or Bayern next season? Because, rejoice my friends, United are back on the big stage.

http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
http://www.manutd.com/en/IndianMegastorePage.aspx
https://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/
https://twitter.com/manutd
https://www.instagram.com/paulpogba
https://www.redcafe.net
>>
File: C5H7sc9WIAAgP7t.jpg (137KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C5H7sc9WIAAgP7t.jpg
137KB, 1200x900px
based slovak
>>
Substance over style today - they had one job to do and they've done it. It is not an easy competition to win but we're heading to Stockholm. GGMU!
>>
WE ARE SO FUCKING STRONG LAD
ABUs LITERALLY SEETHING
>>
This obsession with an English club on behalf of your love for an Italian club is really not healthy
>>
Take your shtick to Reddit already. This is 5th grade level humor. Is all divegrass banter this juvenile?
>>
>>75847123
What's it like to hate yourself?
>>
Will you kill yourself when Juve gets raped by Real in the CL final?
>>
Don't reply to this Stockholm Syndrome sufferer.

You're just giving him the attention he wants.
>>
>league cup
>europa cup
>get to champions league

>yfw mou wins us at least 4 trophies in two years
>>
SEETHING

Hope you enjoy posting about United until 4am while you fail to overcome your alcohol addiction lad.
>>
>>75847123
kek
>>
32% possession

who needs passes haha
>>
Ah well, Chelsea won it 2012 with a makeshift defense too. It's sad that Bailly won't win his first final playing though. Guess he needs to wait for 2018 CL now.

So how many will /we/ score against Ajax? They seem to be leaking goals left and right, even with Uniteds attacking they should get at least 2 past them.
>>
>united winning europa league
>juve losing europe

good guys always win in the end

slovak on suicide watch
>>
File: 1488135870439s.jpg (3KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488135870439s.jpg
3KB, 117x125px
Reminder to ignore this pathetic excuse of a man

Ignore all Slovak posts about United

Have a nice day ;)
>>
File: IMG-20170509-WA0001.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170509-WA0001.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
Nearly as bad as a part time dentist
>>
>no bailly
congrats ajax
>>
File: 1494254289017.jpg (71KB, 609x660px) Image search: [Google]
1494254289017.jpg
71KB, 609x660px
2nd best /sp/ poster behind the French IRZ poster
>>
File: 1493931184688.jpg (272KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493931184688.jpg
272KB, 1080x1080px
>>75847245
>Manure
>good guys
>>
>>75847245
Utd deserve their success. They literally are the good guys you mong.
>>
>>75847279
yes.............thats what i said
>>
>>75847123
>3rd world Slovakian jewve customer btfo
>>
File: Imagem54.jpg (255KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem54.jpg
255KB, 1125x1125px
>>75847272
MY REAL PEPE!
>>
>>75847123
keep fighting the good fight brother
>>
redpill me on ajacks
>>
Big up Ajax
>>
The Europa League trophy is now only one step away from manu's trophy cabinet. This is mourinho's first season and he won the efl cup and most probably Europa so it is better than LVG's and moyes's reign, the special one will come stronger next season,its not easy to bring back the quality of the fergie era,it takes time. A clinical striker is much needed to partner the golden boy rash and micki and a domination midefielder with leadership qualites to replace carrick. Also a CB to support Bailly. Mou needs to get rid of low end players like blind,darmian who are ruining manu's style of play and lingard should be sent on loan. It was a narrow victory today anyway we are in the final and now its time to focus on the final ajax is a very attacking pacey side hoping for the best. Lets not critisize mou and the team for once guys next season will be much much better. #GGMU.
>>
>>75847272
>the French IRZ poster
who
>>
>>75847177
Exactly my thoughts, I don't doubt haters ITT will call it a close game but Mourinho only allowed Celta what he wanted, and nothing more. We were always firmly in control.
>>
>>75847272
>>75847326
Oh wait: ignore me.
>>
File: Manchester-United.jpg (37KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Manchester-United.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
we're almost there, just one more step bros.
>>
>>75847313
>time to focus on the final ajax
Should be a walk in the park, we all know Celta were the real test and final is nothing but a formality. We can field a mix of B team and United U19s squad and still dominate, 2:0 or 3:0. What we should focus INSTEAD is CL next year. Where would you rank United among the best clubs in Europe right now? Because honestly, we have to admit the team is slightly trailing behind the Big 3. Nothing 3-4 world class signings can't fix though
>>
>>75847334
i think it was a masterclass he cut the game off early and let Celta score late so they would push everything without thinking that's the thing about Mourinho's tactics you need to be an intelligent player to really understand him. I think we can all look forward to watching the game in Stockholm! GGMU! Already ordered the new away kit lovely little throwback to when my father use to watch United will bring back some great memories!
>>
>>75847271
Yeah it's a considerable loss (seriously, I dare you name 3 better CBs currently) but there's enough depth to deal with Ajax
>Blind
>Smalling
>Jones
>Fosuh Mensah
Pick any combination of those 4 and it's enough
>>
>>75847387
I'm a die hard Old Trafford man (I plan on going there one day) but yes we have to be realistic and say currently we are around 5-6th in the world I think Griezmann, Bale and maybe Lukaku could really help us propel to the top teams where we deserve to be
>>
File: 1475001557650.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475001557650.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>75847123
Liverpool Merchandise Holder here.
After you win EL what outdated products will become available over summer? A Shaw or Lingard perhaps?
>>
Can wait to see Manchester United BTFO Real Madrid in Super Cup. Best way to show that we are back.
>>
>>75847413
>you need to be an intelligent player to really understand him
And an intelligent fan to truly appreciate the way he's working tactics-wise, I might add haha. Honestly, I wouldn't be too surprised if he told the lads during half-time to take it easy and perhaps let a goal in to create some entertainment for Old Trafford audience. Do you think players of Pogba's and Bailly's calibre would leave a player totally unmarked unintentionally? After that, we shut the game down completely.
>Guidetti's chance
Mou knew very well what he was doing. A City reject was never going to score
>>
New Customer Here....

I like to support the Red Devils :^) to fit in...

I seriously think we could go undefeated next year if we were only to add a few missing pieces..

The pieces are as follows...

Verratti
Bale
Bonucci
Aguero
Mbappe

What I am really looking forward to is the new jerseys and scarfs!
>>
The aussie and slovak posters are making /sp/ great again! Lol

On the real, though, it's a shame that a club that used to think of themselves as so great for always playing attacking football has to resort to parking the fucking bus AT HOME against the tenth best team in spain.
>>
>>75847123
Who's your local favorite team?
>>
>>75847454
This was already discussed in previous /manutd/ but I'll say it again - get Lewandowski and we're set for CL glory

--------------Lewa------
Martial--Griezmann--Bale
---------Pogba---Bakayoko
Mendy--Varane--Bailly--Valencia
--------------De Gea

I'd prefer Kroos over Bakoyoko naturally (and supposedly he was already discussing term with Manu at some point earlier this year) but realistically there are only so many Madrid players we can sign during one transfer window
>>
File: spanish hull.png (5KB, 659x123px) Image search: [Google]
spanish hull.png
5KB, 659x123px
>>75847563
Their unflattering league position is caused by the fact they've been resting key players and preparing mentally for this match for more than a month now. They're among the European elite for a reason, it's just that our performance made them look worse.
>>
>>75847579
his local favourite team is juventus (italy)
>>
>>75847520
Haha I do like to think of myself as someone who can appreciate Mourinho's tactics I think it really helps fight back these horrible trolls who think that drawing 1-1 with Celta could be considered bad when it was purely a tactical draw. I think Pogba and Bailly were absolutely devilish to allow that goal poor Celta they were never going to match our raw talent and firepower. Guidetti ha ha ha! City rejects they never learn the only time he scored goals was in the Dutch league so I think it's safe to say that Ajax will be no challenge
>>75847591
That is a brilliant line up there do you play football manager or do you just write formations up all the time like myself. I see you believe like I believe that there is no way De Gea would leave this summer he knows that this project is nearing completion and Madrid will be in our shadow do you think that some of our fine young lads like Rashford or Fosu-Menash will play more next season or should they go out on loan?
>>
>>75847557
>Verratti
Good idea
>Bale
We really need this guy, put him in my predicted lineup as well
>Bonucci
No need, we already have Bailly and Mou said he wants Varane, whom he tutored back at Real. He'll forge the duo into best defensive partnership since the '80s, just wach
>Aguero
City can keep him, no better than Rashford let alone the guys we're actually bringing over
>Mbappe
Sadly he said he won't come, we're "too defensive" or something was the quote. Just proves he doesn't have what it takes to become a Mou player, good riddance to be honest
>>
>>75847625
Did slovakia beat sweden at the hockey world cup?

Please, do it, i want to see that faggot guidetti cry.
>>
>reminder that Jose called this the biggest match in the club's entire history
>drew

If that isn't going to motivate them to try harder then what fucking will?
>>
Europa League Final Line-up predictions:

-------------------.---------- De Gea -------------------------
Valencia ----- Jones ------ Smalling ------- Darmian
------------- Pogba ----------------Herrera -----------------
----------------------------- Fellaini ---------------------------
Lingard ------------- Rashford ------------ Mikiyharian

Subs: Romero, Tuanzebe Blind, Rooney, Carrick, Mata, Martial

Romero deserves the final, but Mou will play it safe
Jones and Smalling are decent enough again, like in the middle of the season, that's evident by now. I wonder how many academy youngster will be able to play Premier League during next week?
>>
>>75847291
my bad lel
>>
Real Utd fans are in the other thread.

Fuck this sub human piece of shit I hope the Bosnians come for you the day after Juve lose the final
>>
>>75847680
>I think Pogba and Bailly were absolutely devilish to allow that goal
Haha :)
>do you play football manager
More of a FIFA person myself and I've tested that team in my career mode, needless to say it was a huge success. De Gea is staying in my opinion, it's all just media clickbait bullshit just like the last time. And even if he makes the mistake of choosing Real Madrid instead of continuing in this project Mou is developing, he'll be replaced easily. Sure our transfer team made a mistake here and there, but recently the decisions are nearly flawless so I'm confident in whoever they decide to buy as GK.
>Rashford or Fosu-Menash
The former as impact super-sub, he can decide games with his incredible speed and technique against tired defences. Eventually becomming the first choice as Lewandovski grows too old, with Griezmann + Pogba feeding him through balls to run into. Can't wait
>>
File: Capture.png (156KB, 427x355px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
156KB, 427x355px
I now only comment in threads created by the Super Stronk Slovak Slayer of Sneaky Slimey Snake ABUs.

SLOV BLESS
>>
Holy shit this australia/Slovak autism is unreal. The fucking delusion
>>
>>75847828
>this divide in United fandom
Fake, needless drama. Most likely ABU diversion tactics, how disappointing
>>
File: 1465852989605.jpg (88KB, 306x339px) Image search: [Google]
1465852989605.jpg
88KB, 306x339px
>>
>>75847892
Nothing really sticks it to the fans of a British team on an American anime image board quite like spending hours and hours of your time making Internet posts about how that team is relatively underachieving.
>>
Where do you guys see us going from here? I mean of course Lewa's going to come on from Bayern, but in the long term, Rashford's going to need a permanent partner up front right? I can't help but think that Lukaku and Kane are the preferable options. We bring back our status as the English club and weaken our opposition at the same time, easy. Put Spurs back in their place.
>>
File: 30Days.png (2MB, 1276x510px) Image search: [Google]
30Days.png
2MB, 1276x510px
>>75847123
Where in Manchester are you from?
>Slovakia
>>
>>75847846
Brilliant FIFA Career mode is without a doubt the most comprehensive manager simulator out there today.
I agree completely that our transfer team should be given full confidence Ed Woodward has really grown into the role and I would not be surprised if he is already wrapping up our biggest targets right as we speak and really who wouldn't want to come to Manchester United Ltd.

The future is very exciting we have a hungry manager who in his first season is about to win the treble (Community Shield, EFL Cup, Europa League) but he is also going to guide us to the pinnacle of European Football
>>
I think we can win it if Mourinho goes with 11-at-the-back again. Who cares about playing beautiful when you can grind out results like this.

Glory Glory Man United!

>>75848026

We're going to get Greaseman la.
>>
We need to stop this stupid fucking mentality of going 1-0 up and then parking the bus. We can't fucking defend a 1-0 lead!
>>
>>75848026
Lewa should have at least four more seasons left in the tank, he'll be utilized the same way Ibra was. Mou knows how to deal with seniors and not exhaust them too much, the injury was simply a bad luck. As said earlier, Rashford can be a super sub to turn matches around - although I don't predict many cases of things not going in out favour next season - and rotation option for easier fixtures/weaker CL and domestic cup opponents. He's better than Mbappe, but still needs development and can't be our first choice in foreseeable future.
>>
File: 349858676.jpg (98KB, 346x690px) Image search: [Google]
349858676.jpg
98KB, 346x690px
Do they even stand a chance against Ajax?

I mean they really are shite...
>>
>>75848011
it's been underachieving for ages, the difference is that it's becoming clear they're returning back to the top. it takes time (just look how long it took Real Madrid to become dominant, Mourinho's first season was 7 years ago), but the Mourinho effect is unstoppable.
>>
>>75848040
The team is called Manchester UNITED for a reason buddy, Red Devils are in our hearts no matter where we're located geographically. Korea, Indonesia, Pakistan, England, Slovakia - it's all the same when you're singing Glory glory Man United in the shower
>>
>these delusional Manure customers thinking they can get Lewandowski

lel, he literally just extended his contract until 2021 and why in the fuck would he want to go to a EL-tier team?

also, he already lived in dortmund (which is basically the german manchester), pretty sure he's not interested to move to another shithole again
>>
>>75848139
they're baiting mate
>>
>>75848139
Lewandowski can see the writing on the wall at Bayern, they are a team in decline Manchester United is on the rise and if he finally wants to get his hands on the Champions League medal its going to be with United
>>
>>75848139
>these delusional Manure customers thinking they can get Lewandowski

It's trolls m8.

Everyone must have learnt by now this is what Slovakian ABU does to try and cope with United winning.
>>
>>75848083

Lads...

>>75848075
I'm pretty skeptical of Lewa even nailing down a starting spot myself once Ibra retires. Who's to say that Rashford won't make the No.9 his for us even in a year or two? He already is the best young striker in the league. Personally I think you're too shortsighted, but I do see your point. Mourinho's building a long-term project here, it takes time and we have to show faith in the lads. What kind of message does it send to bring in someone who's only marginally better, and significantly older? Besides, "Dare to Lewa" doesn't have quite the ring of "Dare to Zlatan". Will he even move the same amount of shirts?
>>
>>75848146
oh fuck, it's the manure hating slovak, how could I miss that

well, carry on then
>>
Hate Facts for ABU's

FACT: The mou man has only signed 4 Players and has ALREADY won 2 trophy's AND qualified for Europe.

FACT: The 3 best players on the pitch tonight? Baily, PogbGOAT and Miky Tiernan. Why is that important? The 3 players mou signed. Exactly. Whats that smell? It's ABU's shitting their plants at the thoughts of the damage mou is going to do on the continent when he has signs more of HIS player's.

FACT: Poops FraudiLOLa's first Season -> Took the 3rd best team in Europe last year who were ref balled out of the final by HALAL MADrid and spent 400 Million on a Chubby Diabetic Turk, The "German" Aaron Lennon, Johnny Pebbles, and a Chilean Binman who can pass 5 yards so gets to play on goal.

FACT: KLOLop's first Season -> Took a team that finished 2nd with European Football and finished 7th while choking two cup finals. LOL MUH KLOOP IS SO FUNNEH GUYS, MUH 96, MUH HYSEL WASNT OUR FAULT. Pure scum, with a victim mentality, will never win anything.

FACT: Conte first Season -> Nearly fucking choked the title to SPUDS of all people what an absolute disgrace (were lucky us Red Devils were battling on 5 fronts so and were ravaged by injuries, luckily mou's tactical IQ kicked in). Feeder club who are going too lose their two best players in summer. Back to mid table mediocrity.

FACT: Poochapeepoo -> LADS, IT SPUDS

As you can see from the empirical evidence laid out here ( a trait you'll see in United fans ), the league is pretty much OUR's next year. It's literally just a question of by how many points and how early we organize the parade for.
ABU's ABTFO. SLOV BLESS.
>>
>>75848063
>Community Shield, EFL Cup, Europa League
Why do I feel like people are forgetting about this trophy haul in Mou's first season? It's a freaking TREBLE right away, and yet you'll still find clueless haters claiming it wasn't a convincing United team. Nex time you encounter an ABU, don't bother bringing up the quality of players, huge leaps forward in terms of mentality development, gradually increasing global fandom or Pogba's Youtube highlights. Just name those three trophies and watch them turn green with envy, no matter what club they support.
And next year... well lets say it's been a while since an English team won it.
>>
>>75847313
Go back to your bog ball.
>>
File: 1493934699909.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493934699909.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>75848172
Holy kek
>>
>>75848072

Its called game management. It's a sign of high football IQ. Something us YAN-I-TED fans have inherent.
>>
>>75848172
>>75848202

When you get approval from your idol.
>>
>>75848139
>just extended his contract until 2021
Means Bayern can ask for more money, nothing else. Suarez also extended just before leaving for Barcelona, and as you know very well ManU don't lack finances to get any player they want.
>go to a EL-tier team
Why did Pogba, best player in Serie A and arguably (probably) in Juve's history? Why did Mkhitaryan, best player in Bundesliga? Why did Ibrahimovic, still one of the best three strikers in the world despite the age? And now United are in CL, so Lewa would actually make a grave mistake of not comming to Manchester
>>
is it true that mou wants bale?
do you think that bale and ouiiiii could work together?
>>
>>75848165
>(Rashford) already is the best young striker in the league
Undoubtedly, but don't forget we're aiming higher than PL next season. For league title next year Rashford is more than enough, especially with Pogba, Griezmann and Bale supporting him, but what we should really be focusing on are latter stages of CL. Lewa's goals and experience speak for themselves, and he should be the deciding factor.
>>
>>75848275

Bale fits in perfectly in Mou's high football IQ tactics and system because he used to play as a Left Back in his spuds days. As we all know, Mou likes to incorporate what is known as "Game Management" and having flexible world class players with Premier League experience is exactly what the Mou Man needs.

Ouiii could float between the lines, or perhaps even play as a "False 7". A false 7, for you laymen, is similar to an inside forward, but you wear a jersey with the number 7 on it. Interesting times ahead indeed.
>>
>>75848072
Do you prefer beauty or results? Mou is perfectly capable of delivering either, but right now United need to get back on track with achievements. And as we've seen, he already succeeded at that. Expect more eye-catching style next season, and double the goals.
>>
>>75848345
>False 7
First time I hear this, but already drooling just imagining The Griez pulling it off with Mou's guidance. Most influential tactical revolution since Mou's arrival in England in 2004 incomming?
>>
>>75848310
>Lewa's goals and experience speak for themselves?

Do they? I hate to say it but maybe we should aim a little higher. Lewandoski has yet to appear in a Champions League final and hasn't shown the proper fight or mentality that's expected from a Mourinho team... I hate to say it, and maybe it's blasphemy given the nature of the rivalry, but let's get Suarez. I know, I know, he was a Liverpool player, but a trio of him, Bale, and Griezmann can win hearts and minds across the world, more importantly than any trophy.
>>
>>75848441

Yeah the false 7 is one of his secret formula's, he did it with Ronaldo at Halal and took his game intsuu the stratosphere. It's no coincidence that Madrid and Chelsea are doing so well after the infrastructure Mou left in place for them. What tickles my fancy even more, is seeing how he might be able to turn a pacy free scoring Striker worth 50 million like Le Griez into an Inverted false full back like he did a-la Eto'o at Inter.
>>
>>75848139

They also unironically believe they can snatch players away from us.

Their delusion is borderline schizoid.
>>
>>75848139
>>75848613
Which tinpot club do you support? You're in a Man United general. We're the best and the biggest. See Pogba for examples of "players they can't snatch away". If we want them they're ours.
>>
>>75848613

>he thinks players in a corrupt two team, child trafficking, steroid abusing, poverty league wont want to join the p4p best club in world football (United) and play meaningful matches twice a week instead of 2 derbys a year and a picnic against Granada.
>>
>>75848675

I'm a lifelong supporter of the best club in the world. The one that cucked Manure with Beckham and Cristiano.

Only 3 clubs in the world are uncuckable and would sell (more like get rid of) ONLY what they want to sell. Madrid, Barsa, Bayern.

All others are game and we are the hunters, americustomer.

>>75848686

Paddy, pls...
>>
>>75847790

shit posting aside and autistic slovak aside

Not having bailly is a huge deal for us. I'd almost prefer the 3-5-2 formation to make up for bailly if we are under pressure.

I'd play this:

----------------Blind------ Smalling -------Jones
------Valencia -----------Herrera --------------Darmian
---------------------Fellaini ---------Pogba------------------
------------Lingard ----------------------- Rashford -------
>>
Based Slovak
>>
>>75848589
Now you're talking! A tad bit too ambitious idea perhaps, but then again why not? Suarez's Liverpool history is long gone, and we've already had Owen so the taboo is broken, we should strive to become the strongest team possible and not dwell on such pettiness. We've seen Barcelona are past it and virtually collapsing (getting knocked out by our Italian feeder team), so if he wants another CL trophy, his best shot would be comming here. Surely he realizes what kind of monster project Mourinho is cooking up? Just imagine all those finishers capable of capitalizing on Pogba's creativity

-----------Suarez---
Martial----Gríez---Bale

I'm sold lad, just please get Suarez!
>>
>>75847272
This guy rounds off the top 3 >>75847298
>>
>>75847759
What if they did try hard?
What if celta vigo are around United's level?
What if EPL in general is overrated and wouldn't match well against la liga clubs?
>>
File: fiorentina-0-1-inter-etoo2.jpg (113KB, 358x481px) Image search: [Google]
fiorentina-0-1-inter-etoo2.jpg
113KB, 358x481px
>>75848837

Blind is left footed so hell be on the left of the back 3. Jones has a bit of Beckenbauer about him on the ball, so I would like to see him in the center, similar to how Bonucci sets the tempo at Juve. Smalling is only back so a tad worrying. I wouldn't mind seeing another tactical master class from mou, a-la the Italian Cup Semi Final when his rag tag bunch of Inter Milan journey men beat the mighty ( at the time ) Fiorentina 1-0 away, by playing 3 centre backs, 3 full backs and 3 defensive midfielders. Game Management it's called.
>>
>>75848607
Interesting, very interesting indeed. The sky is the limit as far as Mou's tactical fluidity is concerned, so if he sees Griez as "Inverted false full back" who are we to argue... It would also solve our wingback problem without spending money on that position. Don't forget that Mou basically invented 4-2-3-1, the most popular formation currently. We're blessed to have this man in charge of Red Devils
>>
>>75848686
La Liga BTFO
>>75848815
Remind me, which club has Di Maria (your best player that season) chosen when he got tired of competing against literal whos? And it also happened to turn out he wasn't good enough for United, how interesting.
>>
>>75848858

I respect that you always take the time to look over the starting XI so thoroughly, but who sits on the bench? Is it a mix of the lads from the U21s or do we go out in the transfer market? Should we raid the PL or go into Europe, you think?

>>75848815
Everyone's time comes at an end, sometime Paco. We're a club on the rise again, time fear us once more. #GGMU
>>
>>75848837
Mourinho rarely uses 3 at the back, but I seem to remember it went down well this season, against middlesboro iirc. the only thing missing in that game was the midfield control Pogba can provide. Young instead of Darmian (because the wing back is supposed to attack well) and we have ourselves a lineup. Mata can always change a game coming from the bench, so does Martial and Mikitarian.
>>
>>75848930
Too careful, too defensive - with all due respect of course. The time for instilling toughness and winner's mentality has been the current season, and a corresponding trophy haul proves it was done the right way. What I expect next season is establishing of COMPLETE domestic dominance with regular 4:0, 5:1 trashings both at home and away. Needless eye candy you might say, but the defensive foundations have already been set. Now it's the time to add attacking flair to the mix, with offensive reinforcements already on their way.
>>
>>75848986

>Di Maria

Kek. We disposed of him like we disposed of Ozil.
>>
>>75849085

>two best players leave Poverty Ball League
>they cant cut it in the Billion Dollar League
>w-w-we never w-w-wanted our champions league MOTM a-a-anyway, h-h-he shit t-t-t-tsssu-u-uuu *kidnaps children for youth squad and takes steroids*

Pathetic, I knew Madrid was bad but this takes the tapas!
>>
>>75849073

The tactic was used by Mou with 30 minutes remaining. I just wanted to demonstrate Mou's tactical IQ to the ABUs. But Yes you are correct, this is NOT the football system a storied club such as US should base our entire season around going forward.
>>
File: tears.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>75849159

>the spic right now
>>
>>75849057
We're competing on several fronts in 17/18, just like we were doing now but while EL and CL aren't much different in quality, another year without a league title is unacceptable. To achieve PL trophy and CL semis (as worst case scenario) you need serious depth, luckily there are enough rotation players avaiable so not many purchases for the bench are required in my opinion.

1. Donnarumma (labeled as the next Buffon, replacement for Romero who should be sold)
2. Jones (Mr. Reliable)
3. Lindelof (can play CB and RB both, best defender Portugese league has seen since Mangala has left - should cost about 45 million)
4. Fellaini (proves times and times again he can be decisive player, Mou rates him highly)
5. Bernardo Silva (the attacking midfielder from Monaco, around 50-60 million)
6. Mkhitaryan
7. Rashford

Plus Mata, Smalling, Blind, Shaw... Literally no other team with so many options as we'll have next season
>>
>>75849159
>takes the tapas!

My fucking sides
>>
>>75849206

lol sometimes you gotta lay down the law with these people you know. I dont mean to be hard on him but he cant be coming at us up in here with those primitive opinions.

YAN-IT-ED *clap clap clap* YAN-IT-ED *clap clap clap*
>>
>>75848930
>mou will never be this epic again
Why live
>>
>>75849085
>Man of the Match in CL Final few weeks before the transfer, literally raping whole Spanish league for years
>Comes to the biggest club in the world competing in the best league
>Turns out he's a fraud and needs to be shipped off to PSG
The only reason why we're buying Varane is because he was tutored by Mou initially and he wants to use him as the perfect CB partner to Bailly. Similiary, the only reason why we're taking Bale from you is because he's grown up in English league and has the right mentality to play under Mou.
>>
>>75849224

except Halal is already raping with their bench out there playing.
>>
>>75849159
>this takes the tapas
So not only we have the best manager in the world, the best midfielder and goalkeeper in the world, the best young talent in the world, but apparently the fans with best banter as well.
LOL
>>
>>75849224

>Fellaini (proves times and times again he can be decisive player, Mou rates him highly)

Can't wait for his testimonial. I have a feeling that we'll look back to him as an underrated servant to the club, someone who had the quality of Scholes but was openly mocked simply for how he looked and his ethnic background.
>>
>>75849159
kek
>>
let's be honest here for a second but has mourinho solved football? throw the league, win the europa league instead so you can reach the cl, then next year finish 3rd in the group so you can win the el again and qualify for the cl etc ... seems like a genius plan if you think about. guaranteed cl football while other teams struggle all season for top 4.
>>
>>75849347
Sure, as things stand their bench is better. Imagine this though - most players Mou is using now will be just backups the next season, and see what they're capable of? F*cking EL FINAL, with what will essentially become the B Team. Terrified yet?
>>
>>75849380
Sevilla unironically did that for some years
>>
>>75849380

This is all part of Mourinho's master plan, isn't it? To frustrate and send Guardiola out of the league and to newly rich Milan, Pochettino to PSG, and Klopp potentially back to the Bundesliga. Just frustrate the top sides by attrition.
>>
>>75849368
>underrated servant to the club
100%
Every team needs a designated tough guy to intimidate the opponents, especially when it's a Mourinho team. Fellaini fulfills this role while also providing a plan B with his incomparable heading skills - both regarding the ball and opponents' foreheads ahaha! Just joking though, he was seen as a failure under Moyes and Van Gaal but I truly believe his peak is yet to come, and there's no one better to have as a guide than Mou. Like you said, a testimonial match 7 years from now on with 5 PL medals on his chest is a possibility
>>
>>75849380
Also known as "pulling the Sevilla"
>>
>>75849482

master plan, you say?
>>
>>75849442
Damn, beat me to it
>>
Does anyone think they even have a chance against Ajax?

I just can't see it happening.
>>
File: manure bed.jpg (128KB, 1044x824px) Image search: [Google]
manure bed.jpg
128KB, 1044x824px
Best /manutd/ general to date, thanks guys! Keep it alive until tomorrow!
>off to dream about future glories
>>
File: mourinholol.gif (2MB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
mourinholol.gif
2MB, 300x219px
At the end of the siesta, was Jose Mourinho just too intelligent for La Liga?
>>
>>75849547

Ajax is seriously shit. I say this as a lifelong
>>
>>75849592
Mourinho was terrific in La Liga, he just couldn't handle the primadonnas of Real Madrid
>>
>>75849592
Messi too good
>>
File: liv-che_zpsc7bfde59.jpg (77KB, 358x481px) Image search: [Google]
liv-che_zpsc7bfde59.jpg
77KB, 358x481px
>>75849380

Mou operates in the 4th dimension when it comes to tactics.

For example, Exhibit A: Mou's first season in charge with Chelsea on his return in 2013. It was Mou's first season back in the premier league and Chelsea were low on confidence after a year of being managed by Low Energy Rafa. Liverpool were flying high, favorites for the league, with a home game against a Chelsea side who had focused on winning the champions league.

Here's what the average fan saw of the situation, " A win against Chelsea at home in the final weeks of the season all but ensures a historic league title for Liverpool ". Here's what mou saw : A chance to Annihilate two title competitors for the next season. Mou notices that Barca are sniffing around Suarez, he notices the emotional energy Gerard has expended getting his team to this position. He notices Man City having an awful season and rumblings of a perhaps a major overhaul of the squad and maybe even a new manager to replace Pellegrini? So Mou thinks to himself "How can I decimate these two teams to such an extent that they never challenge for a title again after this season?" DEMBA BA. Mou's Trump Card. Mou spins that the game is a nothing game to him, and that his reserves will be playing, the pressure ratchets up on Liverpool, and they collapse. Gerrard slips, Demba Ba scores, Liverpool capitulate, lose the league, Suarez leaves, Brenny gets sacked, Gerrard fucks off to LA and that's that. Or is it? Of course not. This is 7D Under Water Back Gammon mou is playing here, not pathetic mind games. City go on to win the league, papering over the cracks of an aging team, with the board deciding to not to invest in reinforcements and sticking with a dinosaur manager. Mou, in one clean swoop, eradicates two of his rivals from the next season, and glides his way to a 3rd Premier League.
>>
File: juventus.jpg (109KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
juventus.jpg
109KB, 600x400px
>>75849354
To be fair, Juventus fans can banter with the best of them
>>
>>75849592

Literally made Poop have a nervous break down and move to New York.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 221x228px
>>75849701

>tfw too intelligent to challenge mou
>>
Rate my purchase
>>
>>75849572

SLOV BLESS
>>
>>75849572
Beautiful dreams of European Glory my friend
>>
File: 20170511_133902.png (134KB, 774x598px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_133902.png
134KB, 774x598px
TYBF
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>75849789

Would Dab In / 10
>>
>>75849671
Reminds me of his masterful play this weekend on Arsenal. Mourinho pretty much guaranteed Wenger in after gifting Arsenal their first ever league win over himself, while at the same time mocking them in the press conference. That's one potential rival out.
Conte is gone, after the amazing Ander The Shadow Herrera display, he pretty much knows only a sabbatical followed by """ressurgence""" in an irrelevant league a la Guardiola can save him
Poop was broken in 2012 and he'll never be able to recover from that.
2 potential rivals remaining, Tottenham and Liverpool, and they are, well, Tottenham and Liverpool. The PL next year is pretty much locked in for Mou.
>>
>>75849572
Night night!
>>
>>75849858
Conte isnt leaving
>>
File: 702092_1.jpg (45KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
702092_1.jpg
45KB, 590x350px
>>75849812

First there was Keane and Scholes.
Then there was Viera and Petit.
Next came Lampard and Makelele.
But finally, perfection was achieved.
The most expensive midfield duo in world football.

#FELLBA#DABELLAINI#POGELBOW
>>
>>75849858
>>75849910

There is already talk of Cunte moving to
国际米兰 (Inter Milan)
>>
>>75848083
My man

Ill just leave this here. Make your own screencap on the 24th boys
>>
>>75849910
I think he's smarter than to do a Simeone and extend his stay not leaving while he's ahead, but it definitely would be nicer for >us. Abramovich could actually go to the market and hire someone that knows what he's doing and put up a title challenge
>>
Who can legitimately stop us next season, lads? I feel sorry for Conte already.

2018 is ours lads

Valencia -----Baily------ Alderweireld ------- Shaw
----------------------------- James Rodriguez ---------------------------
Mikhitayran------------- Greizemann ------------ Martial
>>
>>75849966

>get the easiest path to a European Final in 200 years
>lose all your away games
>beating YA-NI-TED
>getting cucked domestically by a meme
>midfield full of 15 year old twinks challenging #DABELLAINI

Mijn zijden!
>>
>>75850019
lol'd
>>
>>75849941
unfounded speculation
>>
File: IMG-20170507-WA0025.jpg (19KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170507-WA0025.jpg
19KB, 316x316px
>>75850079
Transfer record for an old youth player
>mfw Dabseason is over
>>
>>75850254

>Not thinking of the money saved on wages

Typical Morocco Tooth Paste posters, no sense of the financial aspect of the game. DUDE WEED LMAO LETS LIKE SPREAD THE LOVE MAN.

Pathetic.
>>
>>75850067
>Alderweireld
tottenham is tough to negotiate with and with the TV money clubs can protect themselves from hostile approaches today. won't happen
>Shaw
doubt he stays longer than his contract. players character is hard to change and if he hasn't replied to Mourinho's MO yet it's unlikely he will
>Greizemann
Definitely has the goal United lacks, but he won't play as a lone striker. Zlatan will stay and return from injury during the busy christmas calendar. Rashford to hold the spot until then and Grease to play behind either of them.
>Hamez
likely the only Real Madrid player they would sell if an offer exists, but Mourinho doesn't need both Hamez and Greaseman. Grease has more goal, Atletico a seller club.

----------------------------- De Gea -------------------------
Valencia ------- Baily------ New CB --------- New LB
Mikhitayran ----------- Greizemann ---------- Martial
------------------ Rashford / Zlatan ------------------------

Subs:
------------------------- Romero -----------------------------
Young/TFM -- Jones/Tuanz ----- Roxo -- Darmian
---------- Fellaini ----- Carrick ---------- New Midf ----
------------------------------- Mata ---------------------------
--------------- Rashford ---------Lingard ------------------

Will be sold if buyers appear: Smalling, Shaw
>>
>>75850377
Blaming an ajax fan for not understanding the financial side of football. Our whole XI cost under 20m pounds. And the top salary is set at little over 1m. We're still going to beat you
>>
File: (You).jpg (50KB, 218x285px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
50KB, 218x285px
>>75848172
Well you've convinced me.
>>
>>75848260
Platini shits all over Pogba
>>
File: images.jpg (23KB, 600x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 600x209px
>>75847892
>>
File: balopost.jpg (289KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
balopost.jpg
289KB, 500x600px
Holy shit, I knew the demise of Utd after Fergie left would be funny, but I didn't know it would be this hilarious

>if you are a Utd fan that has posted in this thread, bragging and bleating about the heroic achievements of winning the League Cup and getting to the Europa League final, I thank you
>because you are what will kill your club

Tbqh I'm looking forward to many more years of this. When I was a kid, if you said that Utd would become a defensive team, or would become a team that'll only have one shot on target in a derby (and that's because the keeper spilled a cross), or would spend world record fees on average players who the fans then use any metric to convince the world they're good, or would have their fans turn from arrogant and entitled to paranoid and precious... Ahh, good times, lads. Good times now and good times to come.

On a serious note though
>congratulations on becoming Liverpool
>good luck in the fight for 6th
>good luck in winning the Europa League next season
>>
does any of you anons seriously think that united is the best team on yurop?
>>
>>75856001
United won more this season than Liverpool did this decade. The comparison doesn't make much sense beyond fans living in the past.

>good luck in the fight for 6th
Their league position is irrelevant unless they are first or losing out on CL. The league is gone since December and with EL, they could finish 17th and it'd be better than second due a trophy.
>>
>>75856048
Name a single team better than United
Protip: you can't
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (37KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
37KB, 426x240px
>>75856150
>United won more this season than Liverpool did this decade
If the Charity Shield counted as a trophy. Which it doesn't. Although I almost wish it did count, because that'd be a fun fact to gut scousers with

>league position is irrelevant
kek is that why Chelsea were in the bottom half in Mouyes' last season?

Next season will be a classic. There'll be so much incredible hype around Utd, Pogba, whatever "star" signing they make next - and then the season will start and Mouyes will still be playing 6-4-0 and scraping draws against shit teams, while moaning about ref conspiracies, injuries, anything

>these are the glory years for the true ABU
>>
>>75856375
>If the Charity Shield counted as a trophy.
Just wait a bit more for EL.

>that why Chelsea were in the bottom half in Mouyes' last season?
That's down to players throwing a fit. Same happened at Lestah with Claudio over fucking chicken yet people only bitch about Mouyes. If they won the CL, would anyone complain? They finished 6th in 2012 and I am pretty sure most Chelsea fans would take that over the title.

Next season is going to be fun for sure. Jose and Pep got the rebuilding excuse for this one and despite that at least Jose won something, next season at least one "top" manager is bound to embarrass himself.

>the season will start and Mouyes will still be playing 6-4-0 and scraping draws against shit teams, while moaning about ref conspiracies, injuries, anything
As long he manages to get more wins than others, the HOW doesn't matter. Take Portugal in the Euros, do you think they give a fuck that they drew most games?
>>
File: FIFA-17-Fellaini.jpg (73KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FIFA-17-Fellaini.jpg
73KB, 683x1024px
Fellaini should not be considered as an attacking weapon. He is a thug, best at robbing ball from opponent's possession.
>That's what FIFA 17 told me
>>
>>75856375

Liverpool withut CS/SC: 42
United without CS/SC: 42

Guess the Europa League will make them overtake them
>>
>>75856001
You do realise the entire thread is full of false flaggers right
>>
>>75856475

>Dribbling: 73

Who makes these ratings
>>
>>75856495
Leafs.
>>
>>75856488
Liverpool: 5
United: 3
>>
>>75856462
>Take Portugal in the Euros, do you think they give a fuck that they drew most games?

we literally don't. in fact I was pretty frustrated the day we beat Wales. Not winning in 90m a single game and still bring the cup home would have been legendary, and the consequent all-around seething even funnier
>>
>>75856536
Yeah, I'd be pretty based. Jose could've done the same in EL with away goals too but oh well.
>>
>>75848172

Jesus fuck I can't breathe

>a Chilean Binman who can pass 5 yards
>>
File: Imagem8.png (145KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem8.png
145KB, 271x271px
>>75856554
In 2011 we could have had a club that was going to win Europa League with nothing but ties, managed by Mr. Sunday Pacience, but Andrew Good-Villages got rid of him.
>>
So what happens now in the league? Will Mourinho just play a reserve team for the rest of the season?
>>
>>75848172
>Poochapeepoo
after this, poochetino will never win a major title in football
>>
File: Imagem5.png (1MB, 1431x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem5.png
1MB, 1431x1128px
>>75848868
Thanks

Here's a fresh new Pepe just for you
>>
>>75848139
Stupid ABU

We're getting Neymar, Bale and Mbappe

stay mad at our treble
>>
>>75856890
He'll try to bore the shit out of everyone out of spite
>>
Remember when Tottenham lost to Genk
>>
Thought they were getting nerman. Shouldnt get goreth bald hes constantly injured and they dont need another overrated dancing french choker in greaseman .
>>
>>75857176

G E N K E D
E
N
K
E
D
>>
>Manchester United will receive no more than 9,500 tickets for the Europa League final in the 50,000-capacity Friends Arena in Stockholm.

http://bbc.com/sport/football/39894023

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!
>>
>>75857482

UEFA already trying to stack the deck against US. They know that 3/4 of Ajax's fans are Moroccan and wont be able to travel due to ISIS related travel bans. This basically only affects us United fans. Will just make the inevitable 3-0 victory that much sweeter.
>>
>>75857482
Dubs and Hillsborough 2.0. happens during the final between Ajax and Manchester United
>>
We've done it lads. Now we play for a trophy to determine who the 17th best team in Europe is.
>>
>>75857694

S E E T H I N G

Pathetic Abus
>>
>>75857694
>let's make fun of a club for winning a trophy
????
>>
God I fucking hate you scum
>>
I read they're trying to throw Valencia under the bus (no pun intended) so Bailly can play in the final.
>>
File: ZHumans.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZHumans.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
There are shitskins in this thread ffs
>>
File: 1492713221456.jpg (325KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1492713221456.jpg
325KB, 1250x1250px
The Europa League, Manure, hand it over.
>>
Wtf I like Slovakia now?
>>
File: Imagem43.jpg (146KB, 995x962px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem43.jpg
146KB, 995x962px
>>75858764
MY PEPE!!!!
>>
>>75848097
>First possible double for RM in 50 years
>Dominant
>>
File: Capture.png (363KB, 638x707px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
363KB, 638x707px
What do we think lads? I think he would make good cover for Lewa, Ouiiiiii, Bale and Rashford. He could easily score 20+ in the Fa Cup, League Cup and early stages of the Champions League. 7/10 signing for me/
>>
>>75848139
>>75848613
you guys are retarded, this is obviously an amazing banter thread, chill, it's a fun read

it's like having a little piece of redcafe with us
>>
Paul pogba i am your great fan from somalia
You are the best medfielder in the world
I wish you all the best next years insha allah
>>
>>75857049

>Neymar
As much as I like muh Brazilian flair, Ausbro, what I don't like is Neymar's increasingly unprofessional attitude. He is playing way too much time playing CS:GO when it should be spent on the training pitch, and this is not to mention a problem of physicality. I know, I know, smaller players have made it in the league before. But if we get the Greze, we run the risk of having no hard men.

>Mbappe
See above problems with Neymar, except that he doesn't even want to come here, because he thinks our style is becoming too defensive. We're Man United, we're small enough for no one. We don't want, not the other way around.

>Bale
I like this option. People cite injury problems but look at Jones being almost fixed back to normal under Mou. Who's to say that my suggested trio of Suarez, Bale, and Griezmann won't match any of the other big boys?
>>
>>75860106
He's an OK signing, not the statement we need in the mercato (we're above calling it that like other fans in the league; too much class)
I suggested Suarez yesterday to make a sign of intent and all.
>>
>>75861551
*calling it the market

*spending way too much time playing CS:GO
>>
>The Neymar doesn't have what it takes physically to play in the prem even though he fathers every defender he plays against meme
>The same league Fucking Lanzini is eating
>When the best cb in your league can't defend
>>
File: iio.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
iio.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>75856850
>andrew good villages
>>
File: RenStimpyHorse.gif (486KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
RenStimpyHorse.gif
486KB, 500x375px
Very lucky to progress against a mid table La liga side even after resting players.

Really hope Ajax beat them in the final, how long will this rag luck last? Its disgusting to watch.
>>
I can't wait to celebrate winning a couple double this season. Going to buy a ton of t-shirts, lads.
>>
File: 1371760013294.jpg (65KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1371760013294.jpg
65KB, 633x758px
>>
File: 1492772501993.jpg (107KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492772501993.jpg
107KB, 550x500px
As a life long united fan, nothing makes me happier than watching ABUs getting so triggered over >our successes.

Get fucked losers. We are the biggest and best club in Europe.
>>
Is it true the announcement of Hamez moving to ManU?
>>
>>75862674
was it official?
>>
>>75862027
>>75861626
>>75862045

S E E T H I N G

Pathetic ABU's
>>
Great set of results to get to the final of such a prestigious competition -

Feyenoord (1st Dutch League) Won & Lost
Zorya (3rd Ukrainian League) Won twice
Fenerbahçe (3rd in Turkish League) Won & Lost one

Saint-Étienne (7th French League) Won Home & away.
Rostov (6th in Russian League) Drew & Won
Anderlecht (1st in Belgian) Drew & Won
Celta Vigo (12th in La Liga) Won & Drew

Also Anderlecht rested players in the QF to concentrate on their League.

Compare this to Liverpool's path last season (Manure, Villareal, Dortmund, Sevilla) and you can truly appreciate how undeserved and worthless this Europa League win would be for United
>>
File: mou1.jpg (93KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
mou1.jpg
93KB, 600x405px
>>75863478

>worthless
Earns United a champions league spot and MILLIONS of dollars from ad, tv and sponsorship. Enough to buy a proper squad and ship out the leftovers from Van gaal and moyes.

The fucking state of ABUs. LOL
>>
>>75863478
Ah yes, Liverpools triumph over Sevilla reminded me of the good old days when they were relevant. As we all expected, Klopp won two finals in his first season and will certainly lead them to more titles!
>>
>>75863478

S E E T H I N G

Pathetic
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.