[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How in the unholy mother of fuck can Juventus lose to such a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 2.png (80KB, 650x403px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
80KB, 650x403px
How in the unholy mother of fuck can Juventus lose to such a vulnerable overrated inconsistent RMA side? They already took those exact same buffoons down two years down with an extremely weaker team. Vidal was full of wine and Pirlo was 68 years old, Tevez preferred to live in a fucking bidonville than win another UCL, Morata was 15 years old. How can Juventus lose? Do they lose on purpose to make a meme out of themselves?

>Original logo states "Only those who fought according to the rules will be awarded victory"
>>
>>75837983
>that team
>that logo

Man fuck my country forever
>>
>Original logo states "Only those who fought according to the rules will be awarded victory"
no wonder juve replaced it
>>
>exacly same team
>Ramos in midfield
Modric injury killed Real in this semifinals.
Also lets not forget that team that won 2 out of 8 finals will play with team that won 11/14.
>>
>>75837999
trips of lel
>>
>>75838002

If the referee awards a just penalty to Pogba for Alves's (irony) fault Juventus goes 2-1, turtles, Barcelona doesn't score again and it's all over. History in sports is written in the span of seconds because it's on that same counter the game was decided.

Juventus was always Real's bane because they don't buy into [INSERT BIG NAME] fear. Real is help me god the most fucking overrated team of all time, how so many teams fall to such shit groups is beyond me. Real had the real Ronaldo and Zidane, then the bogus Ronaldo, they still got their shit pushed in. Hell, even 2009 Juventus took out Real when Juventus was beyond fucking pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fpKQ0VRa-E

Again, to win against Juventus Real had to completely cheat. There must be some countercurse, like Benfica's but backwards, it doesn't explain how a bunch of memebreathers are able to win so much. And this is not even about Juventus, Atletico deserved both UCL and the final against Juventus, or even Bayern for that matter. Kek is totally a thing.
>>
File: 1952162_heroa.jpg (38KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
1952162_heroa.jpg
38KB, 620x430px
>Juve can't possibly lose

say no more, senpai
>>
>>75837983
Remember what happened the last time we thought an old corrupt lady was supposedly invincible?

Ps: Only those who disregard the rules would brag about fighting by them.
>>
>>75837983
Bayern and Atleti got the offside treatment lad

Your team will be no different.
>>
>>75838108
Halal Mandrill fan philosophizes about rules and corruption, how cute
>>
File: IMG_6261.png (115KB, 327x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6261.png
115KB, 327x400px
Why yes United

Pogba is available for sale
>>
>>75838070

>chokes as always

Is he /ourguy/ ?
>>
>>75838108
So Juventus is going to score more goals bur the referee will still say that Madrid won the game?
>>
>>75838060
>If the referee awards a just penalty to Pogba for Alves's (irony)

Why would the ref award a penalty for Juventus for a foul of Pogba on Alves? You mistook CL for Serie A, Luigi.
>>
>>75837983
>How in the unholy mother of fuck can Juventus lose to such a vulnerable overrated inconsistent RMA side?

One game, anything can happen, not to mention Carvajal will be back by then. Plus Luka is the best midfielder on both teams.
>>
>>75838060

>real Ronaldo

Have sex
>>
>>75838060
this 2bqh
>>
RM is 11/15 in UCL finals.
Juve is 2/9.
KeK and you ask how can Juve lose.
>>
>>75837983
They can't. As simple as that. Real Madrid customers are the typical customer who doesn't understand football and bandwagons the seemingly stronger team with more "prestige".

>>75838417
But Dybala plays as a trequartista and it's the best offensive play in the world.
>>
>>75839050
How in hell does that matter?
>>
>>75837983
Halal will find a way,

As shit as they are they are unexposable
>>
>>75837983
The jews doesn´t have Morata anymore. I´m sorry.
>>
>>75837983
>Do they lose on purpose to make a meme out of themselves?
most likely, yes
>>
Op is gay
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.