[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally better than Dani Alves.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Literally better than Dani Alves.
>>
and 2018 EL winner
>>
>>75829943
Literally injured and literally choosing Sliperpool over Arse.

>The absolute state of Arse
>>
>Alves
>3 assists and a goal in CL semifinals
>this guy
>...
>>
Kieran Gibbs plays on the left though
>>
>>75829943
Is that the coloured Heath Ledger?
>>
Would really appreciate if you deleted yourself from the gene pool, OP.
>>
>>75837609
look kid i appreciate what youre trying to do here but nobody and i mean nobody is laughing or probably even smiling you really should consider leaving right now and not think about coming back kid youre out of your depth here let me tell you first of all you roll in here thinking you have some sort of say my sport just because you used to train when you was a kid but let me tell you right fucking now neither you or anyone else has any fucking right to insult or bad talk the legend of alex ox who is considered by himself myself and his fellow players to be one of englands brightest most energetic and up and coming talents i suggest you back off before ox and me and the guys come and fuck you and i mean fuck you as in ass fuck you not just beat you up ill be the one doing the dicking i am not afraid to go hard kid just leave now while your ahead and actually fucking have a head kid yeah how does that sound
>>
>>75839036
Pretty hot desu
>>
>>75839036
you tried
>>
>>75839036
You have to put the salt in the water when you're cooking pasta bru..and you left it in too long its all mushy
>>
>>75839036
I have a fancy for the ox too but you've taken it slightly further than needed 2bh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.