[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Real Madrid aren't the bad gu-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tifo.jpg (96KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
tifo.jpg
96KB, 800x533px
>Real Madrid aren't the bad gu-
>>
>>75827963
>getting cucked 4 years in a row by your city rival
Patetico indeed
>>
>>75827963
why are you still butthurt over this?
you were the one kid that tried to skip P.E., right?
>>
>the truth is a bad thing
Sick mentality
>>
is it true that these were made by the club president and not the fans? how plastic can you be?
>>
>>75827963

>most successful CL club
>beta cucks call them bad guys

Success breeds jealousy
>>
File: atleticos.png (243KB, 573x146px) Image search: [Google]
atleticos.png
243KB, 573x146px
>proud not to be like you guys
Patheticos consider this banter
>>
>>75827963
Where is the second trophy in England supposed to be? The first one looks like Old Trafford/Anfield, but what big stadium is over in that eastern bit of england?
>>
>>75828483
They are both supposed to be Glasgow
>>
>>75828409
>we speshul
jesus christ
>>
>>75828409
They mean they are proud to not be plastic. Real madrid fans are the worst 2bh, boooing tsunaldo and all that shit.
>>
>>75828792
More like "we never win and are used to it, so that makes us the good guys from our point of view"
>>
>>75829127
>Tell me tfw Milan and Lisbon
>proud not to be like you

>just saying we're not plastic la
>>
>>75828409
>Orgullosos de no ser como vosotros
>Proud to no be like you

What, winners?
>>
>>75828409
They're not chink and arab bandwagoners, at least that's what i'm getting form the message. Also, governbabbies, maybe.
>>
>>75828059
>American calling other nations platic

Well, ain't this a bitch lol
>>
>>75829833
as an American I have great exposure to these kind of things so I feel like I have some authority to speak with. I shouldn't need to explain such a thing, it is implied, but I guess we must allow room for simpletons to exist.
>>
>>75830377
>I feel like I have some authority to speak with.
I got some bad news for you m8
>>
>>75830469
try following the conversation
>>
>>75828059
FIGHT
AND
WIN!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.