[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spurs clear-out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maurinho.jpg (45KB, 636x358px)
maurinho.jpg
45KB, 636x358px
Spurs are a small club with a small revenue and now they have to pay for a £750m stadium. Dele Alli isn't gonna stay for 25k/week when someone like Lingard is on 100k/week at Man Utd.

It might not happen this season but long term the club is FUCKED.

So which players will go and to where?

Walker?
Dier?
Dele Alli?
Kane?
>>
Imagine how great they'd be if they'd gotten the Olympic Stadium
>>
Walker to City for £35m
Dier to United for £30m
Alli and Kane will stay
>>
>>75821536
Terrible. I'd rather build my own stadium than move into that multi-purpose piece of shit.
>>
>>75821517
Why are they getting rid of the historic stadium. That seems kinda gay to me t b h
>>
they already have a stadium, why change, too many mid-tier clubs fell for the new modern stadium meme and got fucked (valencia, lyon, arsenal).
>>
>>75821566
But purely on a financial point of view, they'd be on easy street with the sort of deal West Ham got
>>
Alderweireld want contract like Kane at least which spuds cannot pay
>>
>>75821517
...Lingaard is on 100k a week?!
>>
>>75821594
More money, both from the attendance and the naming rights. New stadium can be better too, with better sightlines etc.
>>
>>75821618
>why change
Attendance. White Hart Lane is actually pretty small, under 40k. And bigger attendances means more money
>>
Spurs have been planning this stadium for a decade while keeping a net-profit in transfers. It won't run them down as much as you'd think.
>>
>>75821704
can they even fill bigger?

gonna be wet spam 2.0
>>
>>75821618

Spurs are being a bit smarter with it tbf, they are also going to be making money by renting it out to the NFL etc.
>>
>>75821795
yeah but the spurs lost there
>>
>>75821795
Well they filled Wembley although that was in the CL
>>
>>75821517
Alli already signed a new contract, he's on way more than 25k/week.

>So which players will go and to where?

Walker to Man City. Kane/Alli/Dier aren't going anywhere for another couple years.
>>
>>75821795

It depends on how many of the new seats are going to be corporate etc. I would be surprised if more than 15k of the new seats will go to regular fans.

The London stadium doesn't actually have that many corporate seats so it was a genuine 30k+ expansion.
>>
>>75821618
Arsenal didn't get fucked. They took a downturn for a few seasons but now (financially) they are better than ever. Don't know what happened with Lyon but I doubt Spurs will have to stop building halfway through. The PL TV money will guarantee that and they're not going to get relegated.
>>
>>75821847
>Kane/Alli/Dier aren't going anywhere for another couple years

Alli could double his wages this summer if he wants to.

Spurs don't pay enough. They already jewed Kane out of about £5m
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.