[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post something if you are annoyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

post something if you are annoyed
>>
something
>>
something
>>
something
>>
something
>>
something
>>
nothing (I'm not annoyed)
>>
algo
>>
Mickey looks like every rapefugee being worshiped in England.
>>
I quite like the kit itself but the badge looks awful
>>
Man Utd are really trying to make themselves as unlikeable as they can huh?
>>
manure badass on the outside pussy on the inside when it matters
>>
>>75819640
Hey man its cool to be edgy, ur just a hater. You cant afford this, you aint a BIG BALLER
>>
>>75819640
As a kid I supported them. As you do when you're a kid. They're second third to only Burnley and Spurs as ulikeable clubs in the league for me right now. Boring football, boring managers, boring kits, and they still manage to lose.
>>
>>75819431
who is that 2nd from right? de gea? the hell.
>>
>>75819640
Tbf, every "big" club does this with their kit launch: a diverse group of players posing like a boyband.
The idea is to be as obnoxious as possible because bad publicity is good publicity. Millions of customers will eat it up and neutrals/ABUs will share it and talk shit about it.
>>
>1 black, 2 spics and 1 arab
The fucking state of the ENGLISH premier league
>>
>>75819687
Why Spuds? They have some decent English players.
>>
>>75819708
Yeah I remember Chelsea done the same a season or two before. Had Oscar doing some weird gang pose and Hazard with the smuggest face possible.
>>
>>75819431
boyeeee
>>
De gea

Jajaja feeder club
>>
何か
>>
File: 1454556981233.jpg (10KB, 240x219px) Image search: [Google]
1454556981233.jpg
10KB, 240x219px
>>75819431
>De Gay and Herrera airbrushed to hell and back
>Armenian gypsy getting ready to mug you
>Poobag pseudodabbing
Holy moly
>>
That's a kit that trophy winners wear, take note Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, City
>>
Im not annoyed and dont know why i should be
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.