[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will it stop hurting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (64KB, 1304x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1304x568px
When will it stop hurting?
>>
>>75815501
When you let us annex you so that we can rule the world of soccer/fútbol together.
>>
>>75815501

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
>>
when USA USA USA wins a worldc up before you (in the mid 2100s) and you collectively decide to go into cricket or ping pong or something
>>
>>75815532
I think they're annexing you mate
>>
>>75815667

Justin Trudeau will win a WC before >us.

Our dumbfuck spics barely know how to play. What makes you think they care enough to get good when they can just shout about how they're the real KANGZ of this place.
>>
>>75815711
just send more black men to germany to breed with their women, that seems to be working better anyway
>>
File: 1469317123221.png (485KB, 1435x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1469317123221.png
485KB, 1435x1116px
>>75815501
You think you know pain?
>>
Hermanos I am honestly deathly scared of the puto gringos getting far into a wc or winning it one day. I keep reading about a lot of their youth players in europe where they have a shitload of them right now, like at least two dozen kids in clubs and academies across europe. And who do we have? Solo tenemos memes como chucky or chofis. I hardly herr anything good about any Mexican kids in europe or any news at all. On top of that the mls is getting better and better each year and Im starting to see the gap grow less and less. That Pachuca dallas game in the ccl was pretty even and close and Dallas had a couple good american players. We've been shit for ages and havent improved at all. Our league is a fucking corrupt meme and our youth model is so outdated. It really is a matter of time for the gringos to surpass us in domestic league and national team. Ffs I dont want to experience 2002 again when they raped us in the world cup.
>>
>>75815785
>gringos take this much time in order to rile up their fellow gringos and create ethnic hatred
>>
>>75815962
Not a falseflagger. Verdaderamente soy chicano
>>
>>75815785
>>75815962
>>75816072
CHI
>>
>>75816382
CA
>>
>>75816412
NO
>>
>>75816382
>>75816412
>>75816454
Who started this CHI meme in the first place? /int/?
>>
>>75815785
>our youth model is so outdated

>3 straight CONCACAF u17 championships
>3 u17 WC finals
>2 of them won
>olympic gold medal
Outdated? Who gives a fuck. It's paying dividends
>>
>>75816486
>youth tournaments
>u17 tournaments of all things
>caring about a tournament for 15-17 years old, some barely out of middle school
Jesus christ, this is embarrassing CHICANO
>>
Hola Latinos qué tal
>>
>>75816644
*Hola, latinos, ¿qué tal?
>>
People seem to forget it but Mexico lost 7-0 to Chile in the last Copa America. 7 to 0. To Chile, a NT not particularly known for scoring many goals
>>
era penal

:^)
>>
>>75819214
Are they still butthurt about that?
>>
>>75815674
DELETE THIS
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.