[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Groin shots were allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: groin shots.jpg (189KB, 1020x1020px) Image search: [Google]
groin shots.jpg
189KB, 1020x1020px
would women mma fighters have an advantage if they fought against pro men

or would it make no difference?
>>
interesting question
>>
>>75805795
Getting kicked in the cunt really hurts too, so no it wouldn't help us
>>
Erm did you just assume that women can't have penises?
>>
>>75805795
Women will get fucked up by men 90% of the time. So maybe it would even out to something like 80% but they still will get asskicked.
>>
>>75805795
Nut shots are easily avoided if you know that's all someone is going to do.

Also, cunt punts. Ronda can barely take a punch to the face from another woman without bursting into treats, just imagine if she got cunt punted by a man.
>>
No, no they would not.
>>
>>75805795
No difference. They wouldn't even land one anyways as the guys would know that's their only hope and would defend it accordingly.

>>75806364
L-london?
>>
>>75808045
fucking shitlord cis gendered pieces of shit I swear to the Goddess
>>
File: 1479653398575.jpg (207KB, 542x542px)
1479653398575.jpg
207KB, 542x542px
>>75805795
man korra was so disappointing
should have ended it after the first season and let it die
>>
>>75805795
No because boob and vagoo punches hurt like shit so it wouldn't help us at all. only straight up cutting off the mans arm would help and he'd still probably win
>>
Wait, MMA fighters don't fight with cups?

The cup protects really well, most of the time when you see fighter "hurt" by low blow it's just natural reaction to getting hit in scary place.
>>
>>75810205
I've been re watching it because I never got past season one when it first came out. I had to fucking push myself to finish season 2

the whole thing just feels sloppy af, terrible plot, shitty new characters, the animation looks pretty bad at times. probably just gonna rewatch tla again instead of watching korra s3 and 4
>>
If you punch a woman in the tits it hurts them a lot
>>
>>75815704
s3 is the best out of the 4
>>
>>75815704
Season 2 is easily the worst season while Season 3 was on par with ATLA.

Season 4 was about on par with Season 1, so if you didn't really care for season 1, I just would skip it and end on S3.
>>
>>75805795
Fighters are used to shrugging off pain, and getting kicked in the balls doesn't have the debilitating impact people think it has, as it simply serves to piss off most dudes and motivate them to crush your skull all the further.

I'd love to see bitches try to fight men though, as it would clearly demonstrate how fucking inferior they truly are to men physically.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.