[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's okay Anon, you can admit I deserved the MVP award now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

It's okay Anon, you can admit I deserved the MVP award now.
>>
File: IMG_20170507_233959.png (199KB, 1057x1059px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170507_233959.png
199KB, 1057x1059px
>>75780443
LeBron dickrider coming through, don't mind me
>>
harden isn't the best player in the league. lebron is. harden is a flopper
>>
>>75780712
when do the cavs only rest bron tho?
most of the time they rest all the starters at the same time so this doesn't mean shit
>>
>>75780759
Cavs would be Toronto tier without LeBron dropping 35 every night in his sleep.
>>
The NBA is retarded because MVP can mean different things to different people. Why not just give an award to the best player?
>>
>>75780789
>meme brothers derozen and lowry same skill as kyrie and love
>>
>>75780794
Because the judges won't vote for LeBron despite him having his best season ever. Its fucking stupid
>>
>>75780832
kyrie and love aren't showing up
>>
>>75780843
This wasn't LeBron's best season ever. It is for playoffs but not regular season. And even with playoffs if they don't win the championship sweeping all these shit teams do not matter.
>>
>>75780843
Lmao get a load of this kid with nigger dick in his ass
>>
Door stopper pee pee man stole his cooking dance from lil B
>>
>>75780443

I knew you deserved it
>>
>>75780712
>winning percentage of .160%
>.160%
whoever made this is a retard that doesn't understand that percentages are already out of 100 and that winning .160% of 25 games = 0.04 wins
>>
CURSED
PAY HOMAGE NOW YOU BITCH
>>
>>75780759
Fair enough that does skew it when that happens but they definitely didn't do that earlier in the season. That screenshot is from March so it's not even counting the couple games where they did rest all 3 at the end of the season.
>>
>>75780443

I hate james harden more than ive ever hated any other nba player. Not a spurs or thunder fan but hes the embodiment of everything wrong with the league.
>>
fuck james harden #basedsquad #prettyboys till I die tybg
>>
>>75780759
do you ever even watch the Cavs? haven't you seen how they collapse whenever LeBron is on the bench? now imagine that the whole game

there's been plenty of times where only LeBron was out but yet the Cavs were shit because that team is nothing without him
>>
>>75780443
Negroball novice here, do you niggers all hate Harden because of his ability to get fouls?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX8wDfZUr-0

He seems like a great player. Maybe you should think about changing the stupid rules of the game instead of blaming him.
>>
>>75780794
This

>a minority of commentators decry the MVP award as simply going to the most valuable offensive player
>the majority of voters/fans do not take into account the defensive facet of the game, even going so far as to dismiss it
>the land of burgers
>>
File: IMG_20170322_062755.jpg (37KB, 625x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_062755.jpg
37KB, 625x394px
>>
>>75780443
le flopper man
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.