[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the last non-super team to win the title.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 2004pistons.jpg (62KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
2004pistons.jpg
62KB, 650x366px
This was the last non-super team to win the title.
>>
File: bill-laimbeer-RickStewart.jpg (165KB, 608x262px) Image search: [Google]
bill-laimbeer-RickStewart.jpg
165KB, 608x262px
>Bad Boys BTFO Magic, Bird, and Jordan
>04 Pistons BTFO Shaq and Kobe

Some day the Pistons will be starkillers again.
>>
>>75779718
Thats not the 2014 spurs
>>
tfw the league will be full of kd-tier shitters who take big pay cuts in order to stack teams
>>
>>75779718
Did you niggers forget about Dirk destroying the Heatle's boipussies?
>>
>>75779874
Is that illegal? Are you going to force people to ask for lots of money?
>>
>>75779896
Didn't they rewrite the CBA to try and prevent it?
>>
>>75779874
Elite players only make a minority of their money off salaries so at least from that perspective it makes more sense to get exposure on a superteam than underexposed in a small market
>>
>>75779718

2011 Mavericks
2009 & 2010 Lakers were not stacked either. People seem to really overrate Bynum when that chucklefuck couldn't stay healthy for more than 10 minutes.
>>
If only they had drafted better in 2003...
>>
>2017 celtics
>>
>>75780014

Bynum was a top 3 center at that time and didn't get hurt. After the magic series there were real debates on whether he or Dwight was better. He just fell off a cliff for some reason after the ships
>>
2014 Heat
>>
>>75780022
pretty sure melo didnt want to go to detroit at any cost. everyone after melo and lebron had big question marks
>>
>>75780331
He also clashed with Larry Brown at the 04 Olympics. Imagine if it was a whole season. Although Billups and Ben Wallace might have squashed it.
>>
>>75780108
>didn't get hurt
he literally never made a finals without a knee injury
>>
>>75779718
2013 Miami Cavaliers.
>>
Nah, the 2015 Warriors. Like it or not, it was all home grown talent outside of Iguodala.
>>
>>75780022
Detroit getting carmelo wouldve really solidified them as a dynasty instead of what they were
>>
>>75780418
The Spurs are all homegrown talent.

Oddly enough super teams can be beat.
>>
I remember watching Game 1 of those Finals and during the 3rd quarter it dawned on me the Lakers stand no chance against that Pistons team, that fucking defense was just too suffocating and Chauncey was balling on the perimeter like crazy.

>>75779718
2011 Mavericks, brother.
>>
More like the only one to ever win with no superstars.
>>
>>75780014
Lakers were stacked, but you're right with the Mavericks. That team was the fluke to end all flukes.
>>
>>75777777
>>
>>75783395
>That team was the fluke to end all flukes.

Jason Terry was the 2nd best player

let that sink in a bit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.