[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this guy on my tv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Why is this guy on my tv
>>
In exchange for like letting LeBron BLACK his wife.
>>
is that jonah hill
>>
>>75746018

Because he knows more about sports than you and has dedicated his life to being a sports journalist.
>>
>>75746018
ESPN layoffs forced the A/V nerds to cross train into broadcasting
>>
>>75752458
maybe he should dedicate his life to losing some weight
>>
The guy stalks LeBron. What is his issue?
>>
>>75752458
>dedicated his life to being a sports journalist.

No, he dedicated to following around LeBron since high school, followed him through early Cavs days, flew to miami to cover him, and back to Cleveland.
>>
>>75746018
Because he was born in Cleveland and got his degree in journalism
>>
>>75746018
Because your TV only has one channel?
>>
>>75752668
How much money does weight loss pay? He's on TV, he gets pussy
>>
>>75746018
He is a LBJ deep throating slave.
>>
File: BrLRSwACEAAgu6-.jpg large.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BrLRSwACEAAgu6-.jpg large.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
because he had a great career in the nba and decided to become a journalist once he hung up the cleats
>>
>>75753859
>cleats
>>
>>75746018
The Leonardo Da Vinci of Cuckolding
>>
>>75752824
Wow I did not know that shit. Just thought he was some Miami beat reporter and that ESPN picked him up full-time because they're a bad company.

Should've been included in the layoff desu. ESPN management is the fucking worst.
>>
>>75746018
can anybody put down 2 pounds of walmart mozzarella sticks like this guy?
>>
Lebron dickrider.

Reportedly lebron didn't even know he was kicked by draymond in the finals until this land whale showed him the video in the locker room. He wrote all the articles which were plastered all over ESPN that weekend about Dray should be suspended.

He's Lebrons little fucking espn PR pawn.
>>
>>75753859
>>75753859
Just so we're all clear...this fat fuck never played in the NBA. He was a beat writer for the cavs.
>>
>>75746018
because he worships lebron
>>
>>75754260
that picture says otherwise
>>
>>75754413
hes never played sports
>>
>>75754181
>>75754104

wtf is with all this Windy hate, are you guys just LeBron haters? and he's not even fat really, maybe a little overweight

>>75752393
would you look at that, a reasonable opinion on /sp/
>>
>>75754468
shoot last quoted post should be >>75752458
>>
>>75754468
he's morbidly obese
>>
>>75754458
That isn't what the picture says
>>
Do you guys wonder if he has ever paid LeBron to fuck his wife?
>>
>>75754458
eating is a sport and windhorst is pretty good at that
>>
>>75754458
he played in the nba for 12 season fool, jesus christ did u just start watchn hoops
>>
>>75752824
If you had half as much dedication as him you wouldn't be posting on the Chan
>>
>>75754623
dude his BMI is probably a touch above normal, you're out of touch if you think he's fat, much less "morbidly obese"
>>
>>75754260
I can't find anywhere he actually played

People think this fuck played sports?

He started his Journalism in 2000.
>>
>>75754260
He was a guard in the nba
>>
>>75746018
Got tired of being in your mirror
>>
Like him or not he successfully wormed his way into access with Lebron's circle for coverage that even Woj doesn't have (a sore point with Woj). It's the only reason he's allowed to stick around. He's the Lebron guy and as long as he's the NBA he'll have a job.
>>
>>75752901
A lot. Remember Jared Fogle? Hell, remember Subway?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.