[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Diego Costa to cost £127million lel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (18KB, 609x216px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 609x216px
>Diego Costa to cost £127million
lel
>>
CSL is fucking great. European clubs can sell their mediocre/shitty players for like five times their market value and use it to buy better players.
>>
>>75735517
MLS is exactly the same though just with old players
>>
>>75735517
It's just leading to inflation, when else in history would a player like greasemann be worth $100m?
>>
>>75734792
>yfw Diego Costa sells billion shirts
>>
Roman (((Abramovich)))
>>
>>75735517
They usually don't buy, they just wait until their contracts run out and offer them a twice higher wage. See Tévez (the current highest paid athlete in the world)
>>
Football is so shit now
>>
When will the bubble pop?
>>
>>75737283

March 2018
>>
I don't understand why Chinese clubs overpay for players so much, there's no reason to. I can understand huge wages to entice them...

This has got to be some sort of money laundering scheme to get their cash away from the hands of their government...
>>
>>75737709
Media attention. Also money laundering though.
>>
>>75737727
Also to curry favour with the current president, who's a big fan of football. Basically 100m is nothing if it gets you a billion dollar contract, because the president likes how much you've been investing in football.
>>
File: _80744358_80744357.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
_80744358_80744357.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>75734792
>>
>>75737727

Thing is who the fuck would go to China just to watch Costa play?

I'd rather go to Spain for a holiday and see Madrid play.
>>
>>75738076
I don't know if you've noticed but China have a pretty big domestic market.
>>
>>75737709

>we give 40 mirrion for Oscar
>fuck off mate. give 60
>o-ok
>>
>>75737896
Fucking hate this cunt, slowly ruining my club year by year and noone bats an eye
>>
>>75737283
china has essentially infinite money. The only bubble at risk of popping is the pl tv money; especially since us millennials can't afford/won't pay for sky and bt
>>
>>75738139
porto?
>>
>>75738166
Benfica
>>
>>75737709
The money is indirectly provided by the government. It's a program designed to increase their stature in football and win international prestige
>>
>>75738152
But that's gonna happen, ESPN overspent on TV rights and now look what's happening to them, the pl TV rights can't get any higher while being sustainable
>>
>>75738076
china has some top tier vacation spots
>>
>>75738139
aren't you winning?
didn't you just make a fortune out of renato sanchez?
you should be grateful
>>
based europe selling china shitty players for bajillion shekels

they will run out of money soon and will lose their superpower status
>>
>>75738209
>aren't you winning?
For now yes, but just barely and with increasingly crippling debt.
We have no long term plan, I'm pretty sure there are tons of shady deal with that cunt and I'm just concerned.
>didn't you just make a fortune out of renato sanchez? It was a scam, also we won't really get the amounts of money that were publicized. Ridiculous clauses that he won't be able to achieve and large comissions.
>>
>>75738182
Literally this and only this.
The clubs can afford to pay more than the market value because they're backed by the Chinese government.

Must suck living in a smog ridden hellhole while your taxes pay for "international" """prestige""".
>>
>>75737709
>I don't understand why Chinese clubs overpay for players so much, there's no reason to

Well, if someone offered you a job you already have in your country but in fucking China, you would probably turn down the offer if the salary is barely better. If it's more than double tho...
>>
>>75738152
>can't even afford telly footy

and people realize it is not about supporting your local team, but actually playing with the lads on a saturday afternoon.

>/sp/ is flooded by I tsuud a hattrick today webms

great
>>
>>75735599
nah, most older players come to MLS on a free or low transfer
>>
File: 1494079294611.jpg (26KB, 634x366px) Image search: [Google]
1494079294611.jpg
26KB, 634x366px
>>75734792
That is the stupidest fucking transfer fee I've ever seen. Pure money laundering now they can't buy cases of Patek watches.
>>
>£127,000,000

That did be great, Chelsea could sign that Griezmann fag or another world class competent striker.
>>
>>75737283
'Bout the same time you pop your cherry, fucking white cunt.
>>
>>75738256
You do have a long term plan: produce talent and sell it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.