[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You now realize Argentina is so shit that without Messi they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

You now realize Argentina is so shit that without Messi they would've failed to beat Algeria and Bosnia and been eliminated out of the group stage at the world cup.

You now realize Argentina is so shit that without Messi they have only won 1 out of 7 games and couldn't beat Bolivia, Paraguay, or Venezuela

>not the GOAT
>>
You know realize that judging people on how they play in the NT is stupid because you're asking them to go to a new system with a different coach and sometimes strangers compared to the people they have played with for 50 games a year at their club. The best NT of all time is the Spanish one because most of the players with from Barcelona with Ramos and Casillas tagging along
>>
Correction: 1 out of 8

Won 5 out of 6 with Messi
>>
>>75730265
and Xabi Alonso
>>
>>75730265
Also the German 2014 team had a backbone formed of a number of Bayern Munich players (who were arguably the best team in the world at the time).
>>
>>75730265
>You know realize
>know
>>
>>75733145
>Anglo education
I am sorry
>>
>>75730237
I already realized that
>>
>>75730265
They're pros, not a big deal. They have plenty of friendlies and qualifiers to prepare anyway.

Spain in the late 2000s were untouchable because they had the most stacked midfield of ball players ever, they could have all been at separate clubs and still dominate internationally.
>>
>>75733521

they were untouchable because of the massive doping ring in spain that gave them pretty much every trophy in every sport.
>>
>>75733690
I'd believe it if they were sprinting around bullying everyone, but they barely scored or even moved. Unless there's a steroid that allows you to fling a ball 40 yards onto your teammates toe and back again I'm not aware of.
>>
>>75733690
That would be pretty bad if not for the fact that every other athlete in the world dopes too
>>
>>75733866

But they did run circles around everyone, their entire gameplan was to tire the opponent out for 80 minutes and score at the end. The only player that could keep up was Robben, that man has 5 lungs.
>>
>>75730237
>they would've failed to beat Algeria and Bosnia and been eliminated out of the group stage at the world cup.
do you really believe that?
>>
>>75734363
yes
>>
>>75730237
Argie's problem is that everything revolves around Messi. 2014 Brazil got rekt because it was a Nerman + 10 team and got rekt when he got Bane'd. We fixed that shit by decentralizing tactics and decent coaching.
>>
>>75736554
I don't get why people say it's a failure, you can't compare losing 7-1 at home to losing the final in the second extra-time and then reaching 2 more finals in the next 2 years
>>
>>75732343
Bayern was top 3, but not the best
But yeah, Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Müller
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.