[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Durant go back to OKC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: dumbrant.jpg (1MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
dumbrant.jpg
1MB, 4256x2832px
Do you think he'll make a spirited comeback if he does or doesn't win a ring with Golden State
>>
File: 1493845434143.jpg (16KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
1493845434143.jpg
16KB, 409x325px
>>75728289
>going back with Westbrook, the reason he left OKC for.
>>
He's going to the Knicks
>>
He doesn't want to play with Russ
>>
durant should have gone to the spurs

they're a championship contending team with the best coach in the league. and i don't think anyone would of been butthurt about that either

chris paul should go to the spurs though
>>
you guys think KD gives a fuck about what you guys think
>>
File: 1481170558640.png (100KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1481170558640.png
100KB, 353x352px
You don't have to worry about that. He's getting a ring
>>
>>75728536
clearly not, but he's forever chuck bark tier now.
>>
>>75728536
yeah. I bet he's reading it right now
>>
he should go back to the plantation and pick my cotton batch the fucking nigger
>>
>>75728289
In OKC local radio thinks he'll retire as a Warrior, he wants to do some silicon valley type business ventures which obviously is not something he can do in OKC
so no, he'll never come back
>>
Nah. I thought he would go back, but if you look at his youtube channel, you can see he is really content with his life. His house is fucking awesome in the Cali sun.
>>
>>75728622
>he wants to do some silicon valley type business ventures
he'll lose every penny. he'll get hustled. the power players don't need anything he has to offer and durrrrant only knows what other people tell him to think.
he's a mark. stick to what you know.
>>
>>75728592
Cringe
>>
>>75728755
This.

The Asians there would wipe him out. He'd be the next major broke athlete.
>>
>>75728654
>watching his youtube channel
>>
>>75728654
california doesnt have as many whataburgers as oklahoma
>>
Durant wants an easy career. So disappointing. He will stay with the Warriors until they suck or he declines, then he will probably spend his last two seasons or so at a so-so team à la Olajuwon.
>>
>>75728755
>>75728813
>Durant being the frontman for various capital ventures
>>
He left OKC because of Westbrook
He went to GSW because they have a very team-friendly playstyle that includes everyone rather than a ball hog trying to control everything
>>
>>75728325
>the reason he left OKC for.

You're making an assumption
>>
>>75729671
why do people say this lmfao, there is no real proof that isn't circumstantial for the reason of him leaving being westbrook.

You saying it over and over again doesn't make it true
>>
>>75729749
So you're telling me that Durant has no problem playing with a ball hog?
>>
>>75729790
not really, they've had bumps in the road but it was a solid relationship over time and they had really good playoff runs.

Honestly they were made to beat the warriors but kd and westbrook (mainly kd) choked hard lmfao.

Up until that point kd talked about staying in okc and "competing"
>>
>>75729818
>not really, they've had bumps in the road but it was a solid relationship over time and they had really good playoff runs.
So you know them personally?
>>
>>75729856
well just look at their history together. I know you live on the other side of the world so it's hard to keep up but...
>>
>>75729888
Watching press conferences of them saying nice things doesn't mean anything. Look at his actions, if he liked Westbrook so much maybe he would have stayed.
>>
>>75729921
lebron didn't hate anyone in Cleveland or Miami when he left (except delonte west)

It was a winning and business decision but he was 100% wrong on the winning part of the decision.
>>
File: 1493669659080.jpg (6KB, 111x149px) Image search: [Google]
1493669659080.jpg
6KB, 111x149px
>>75729023
>fast food is the deciding factor on where to live for fat fuck flyovers

This is why the world makes fun of us.
>>
>>75729974
But he's gonna get a ring this year
>>
>>75729985
idk warriors are worse defensively this year...slightly better offensively maybe...

but defense is what really matters this time a year
>>
>>75730142
They're points allowed per game is the same as last year with a better offence
>>
>>75730199
don't believe the hype man, they lost alot of size inside. Rebounds and inside pressure were key last year for whatever reason
>>
>>75728536
If he didn't he wouldn't have left in the 1st place
>>
>>75728536
The guy is pretty autistic.He might even browse /sp/
>>
>>75730222
>they lost alot of size inside
Durant is 7 feet tall and he can guard LeBron unlike Barnes which costed them the series last season with his crappy defense and his awful shooting
>>
>>75728325
he left OKC because the management traded Harden and Ibaka, couldn't sign a decent free agent, and killed their cap space by overpaying Enes Kanter.

He was tired of not reaching the Finals every year. He admitted that if they had beaten Golden State and reached the Finals, he would have definitely stayed.
>>
>>75734465
He was okay with Ibaka leaving, and Ibaka isn't even that good anymore.

Has nothing to do with it. And KD was the one the pushed Harden out by refusing to renegotiate the Rose Rule contract stipulation of cap % pay that was wrongly applied by the NBA as the new CBA had only just been applied that year and KD was the first recipient.

Afterwards laughed it off that Harden was traded and made it look like it was Harden's fault.

KD is honestly pretty slimy if you go back and read some of the shit that happened behind the scenes then, and KD had been talking to Warriors players all year and actively allowed Draymond Green to recruit him to the Warriors even during the WCF to the point his teammates called him out on it in the locker room.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.