[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American ingenuity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

American ingenuity
>>
>>75727729
This is why we're the greatest country on Earth.
>>
>>75727729
kind of an oxymoron
>>
This is stolen from fucking leddit, eat shit op
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E-ugGu0Aoo#t=0m55s
>>
>>75727833

I've seen this many times in spuh
>>
>>75727833
yeah I don't browse lebbit but thanks for announcing that you do
>>
hot food on top of a cold drink would just make the drink warmer and the food colder
>>
That's actually fairly based
>>
>>75727876
>he doesn't like cold food and warm beer
>>
>>75727876
would it? It looks like there's some separation and then heat rises from the food that's already on top
>>
>>75727876
It's called insulation you dunce.
>>
>>75727876
No that's why the hot food is on top, mitigates the effect
>>
>>75727729
that probably cost $30
>>
>>
>>75728189
A few things here

1. They're sliders, not regular sized hamburgers. Two of those is equal to one normal hamburger
2. Notice the fried underneath the burgers; in reality there are only five sliders here, equal to 2-3 normal hamburgers.
3. The bucket has a very shallow depth; there really aren't that many fries in there.
>>
sausage roll/pie and a beer is all you need to be honest
>>
>>75728189
>>75727729

these sum up my relationship with the us as whole, disgusting but also appealing
>>
>>75728480

imagine living in the greatest country in the world, you could be here Lars enjoying the greatest economy, the greatest terrain, the greatest weather, the greatest sports culture, the greatest ingenuity, the greatest potential. Lars all you have to do it come over and your life is changed for the better.
>>
>>75728189
I don't think I've ever seen burgers being served in buckets before
>>
>>75728189
I wouldnt eat that shit to save my life

kill yourself amerifats
>>
>>75728596
*yourselves
>>
>>75728480
It is a very ironic place
>>
>>75728596
>kraut wont eat hamburgers
not really as ironic as it should be
>>
>>75728596

but they are by eating that
>>
>>75728596
Baseball is the greatest goddamn thing to exist on earth. Be thankful we created it faggot.
>>
>tfw Vegan and not a fatfuck loser
Feels great.
>>
do supporters sing at american stadiums? Do you have ultras or tifos?

or do you just chill and eat snacks

serious question
>>
>>75729264
What are you even asking?
>>
>>75727906
>he drinks his beer with a straw that isn't made of twizzler
>>
>>75728596
Actually, I'm fairly certain if you were starving to death, you would eat it. You're a liar.
>>
>>75729264
No, we don't need to sing gay songs all game to enjoy a sporting event. It's already bad enough they play garbage like Sweet Caroline in the 7th inning stretch and crap like that.
>>
>>75729264
>do supporters sing at american stadiums
perhaps during the 7th-inning stretch - "Take Me Out to the Ball Game". NBA, NFL, or NHL though, no.
>ultras or tifos?
Sometimes you'll hear about a fan of the visiting team getting their skull cracked by a group of home fans. I'm assuming "tifos" meaning antifa? Not yet, but probably soon enough.
Mostly we just chill and eat snacks. We are unironically all fat, you know.
>>
Could really go for some pulled pork sliders right now.
>>
>>75728596
>tfw my europoor relatives from Berlin come over
>immediately jealous of my american wealth
Kek, they were ecstatic that I had air conditioning! Sad!
>>
>>75728236
>in reality there are only five sliders here, equal to 2-3 normal hamburgers.
>only
>2-3 normal burgers
>and fries
>>
>>75729264
Baseball is for socializing, it's not supposed to be intense
>>
>>75729557

europoors don't have luxury items like air coditioning or clothes dryers
>>
>>75729621
It's hilarious they can live in squalor and still feel superior. LOL
>>
>>75729602
kek
>>
File: 132209987.jpg (6KB, 251x199px) Image search: [Google]
132209987.jpg
6KB, 251x199px
>mfw an american called a hamburger a sandwich near me
>>
File: tifo.webm (367KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
tifo.webm
367KB, 400x224px
>>75729465
interesting, weird how it's so different to most euro leagues, at least for soccer

by tifo i mean just choreography, banners and stuff like this <<<
>>
>>75729685
It's just a front they put up online. They actually feel woefully inferior. When I visit yurop for a few months a couple years ago I was literally treated like a king everywhere I went just because I was a big strong American with superior DNA.
>>
American sports are a means of entertainment, they are just there to sit around with friends and eat food. That's it. Teams come and go, an owner can just sell it to a different city. There's no history, no culture, no affiliation. It doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>75729557
my buddy was surprised our toilet could handle toilet paper so I asked him what they do with their shitty TP and they use a bucket.

Got a shitty toilet paper trashcan next to the toilets because their crappy plumbing is so bad you can't flush a tissue.
>>
>>75730079
this is pants on head retarded
>>
>>75729932
This thing blew me away
>>
bait
>>
>>75730162
your relatives are homeless

nothing to do with europe
>>
>>75729960

Don't let gyros tell you they don't love fast food either. Every American fast food place I saw in Europe was fucking packed.
>>
>>75729932
We have nothing as complex and mesmerizing as this, but there are signs to hold up which spell out messages, create images, and/or banter the opposing team, like that one Harvard/Yale incident
>>
>>75728189
This is awesome.

Rationing commies mad because they're used to bread lines.
>>
>>75730299
"my buddy" was visiting from yuropoor for the first time

buddy does not mean relative you retard
>>
>>75728596
What if it was made with horse meat?
>>
>>75729264
Sports is merely recreation, not life like yuropoors
>>
This is why we're the greatest country in America
>>
>implying you starving yuropoors wouldn't eat that
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.