[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be behind the league leaders close to the end of the season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 4145evzw32l.jpg (20KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
4145evzw32l.jpg
20KB, 335x500px
>be behind the league leaders close to the end of the season
>end up not winning the league
>'hahahaha bottled it again'

????

By this definition every team except Chelsea has bottled it.
>>
why is the dog standing on a round american football
>>
Shut up and laugh at Spurs, OP.
>>
File: wgt9q9.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wgt9q9.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>75724196
its seagull on a basketball
>>75724288
p.s
>>
>>75724288
I know team sports is like 75% schadenfreude but I don't feel like spurs have even failed much here.
>>
I think the comedy comes from the fact that they lost to West Have, a team who have been terrible for large portions of the season, and a game that they had to win to keep pace.
>>
>>75724480
They had to win every game to keep pace.

What actually happened is they didn't manage to close a 10 point gap in a relatively small number of games. People are laughing them for reaching for stars and landing on the moon
>>
>>75724480
just like Chelsea 15-16

>The state of North London
>>
>>75724179
>finish ahead of Arsenal for the first time in decades
>celebrate it like a world cup win
pathetic
only plebs define themselves as being opposed to someone else
>>
>>75726172

this

>the greatest team in Spurs history won zero (0) trophies
>>
>>75724518
>landing on the moon
>0 (zero trophies)
>guaranteed to pull an Arselol in the CL group stages and be embarrassed by second string shitter teams like Neverkusen
>"best team in the prem la' "
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.