[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GRIEZMANN TO UNITED CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

Who can stop us next year? We already have the best defense in england (tottenham have allowed a few less goals but we have had a ton of injuries on our back line ) and now we will have another world class forward!?
Seriously, Martial - Pogba - Griezmann might be one of the best attacking trios in the world, if not the best. And Rashford will be electric as a super sub. If I was a Chelsea or City fan I would be very, very scared right now.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3475518/antoine-griezmann-manchester-united-personal-terms/
>>
>>75722726
>another five years in tier 2 team

its over, the meme dancing man is finished
>>
>>75722726
>thesun
>>
Friendly reminder that Griezmann has never won a trophy
>inb4 super copa
that's not a real competition
>>
So he'd be paid less than Rooney?
>>
R.I.P. Greaseman's career.
>>
>inb4 Slovak
>>
>>75722726
>investing entirely in attacking players
>meanwhile, de gea is leaving, blind is overrated shit, the rest of the back line is apparently made of glass, and their english talent mostly consists of memes
i can't possibly see how this could go wrong

also, mhkitaryan > pogba
>>
>>75723177
>United is not in desperate need of goalscorers

>leaf
>>
File: disgust.jpg (10KB, 175x288px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
10KB, 175x288px
>Based Griezmann plodding around in the Europa League playing Mouye's anti football
>>
>>75722726

Now they just need to present an offer of moneys to Atleti and Atleti accept it, or accept some other club offer or none at all.

Deal done!

Manure should rather invest the moneys in their defense though. And midfielders while we're at it, if they want to have a chance in Europe.
>>
>>75723177
Say what you will about Mou, but has he really ever not had a good defense?
>>
>>75724923
Chelsea's was piss poor. Like, people forget how bad it was, how the whole team had to defend, how Aspie was chained back because they needed him to defend and cover.

And I am not even going to talk about how bad Brani was in his last year.
>>
File: 1493766543572.png (262KB, 633x736px) Image search: [Google]
1493766543572.png
262KB, 633x736px
>>75723127
Manure splashing half of their summer budget on Griezmeme is the best case scenario for ABUs though, despite paki delusion you see posted on this board not even Merchandise United have unlimited cash. Lets say they'll give >mouyes 200 million to spend, every reasonable person would sign 5-6 non-meme players to reinforce all key areas. Of course this is Manure we're talking about, so they'll spend 50% of funds on the Pogba of centreforwards and then sign complete mediocrity like Bailly again for other positions.

GREASEMANN IN
>>
>26
>signs a 5 year deal
So he decided he will take the money in exchange for never winning anything. I really really hope France doesn't win the world cup or euro cup.
>>
Why don't united go by the way the were successful and create a better youth program because this big spending they've been doing hasn't won them jackshit.
Look at their old legends tht they made themselves or bought at a young age in england.
> based scholes
> giggs
>carrick
>rio ferdinand
> neville
What the fuck happened United?
>>
>>75724988
Fucking this.
>>
>>75725011
United have always spent big relative to their rivals. A good youth system was married to this, it did not get superseded by it. Ferdinand cost about twenty million. Carrick cost about 15 million and was already an established top flight player.

Plus, it was easier to accrue an advantage through the youth system when other teams were not so attractive. United have long had a top-class youth set-up. But when other teams improve theirs, United can't monopolise talent in the same way. The best example is Man City, of course. Now, both clubs hoover up every good best prospect in sight, City seem to have gained the lead, in part because they have outstanding facilities. Both have a huge amount invested in the youth system but it isn't enough by itself; modern football isn't patient.
>>
He should have gone to Chelsea to be honest, lads
>>
>>75723044
Rooney will not be a Manchester United player next season.
>>
>>75724988
Griezmann would be loose change. 100 million is nothing.
>>
>>75725011
It's not that easy, the class of 92 were a freak of nature.

Like Southampton get praised highly for their academy, but in reality Bale is the only real world class product since Shearer.
>>
>>75724988
You were summoned
>>
overrated club, overrated manager, overrated players
>>
Should have gone to Liverpool la
>>
>>75722726
Griezmann is like Sturridge.
If he got a good service from mid-field, he can perform, if he didnt', he is useless
>>
File: 1490768373475.png (115KB, 396x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490768373475.png
115KB, 396x522px
>>75722756
>>
>>75725011
We do have a good youth Program. Shawcross, Welbeck, Drinkwater, Michael Keane, Robbie Brady, Johnny Evans, Foster, Joshua King, Johnstone and Lingard are all decent players. Rashford could be world class.
>>
>>75724988

Slovak man is right, though. Greaseman has proved he's garbage at important games.
>>
>>75724991
Once he moves to cespool of shit that Manchester is he will try to force a transffer.Just like Di Maria.Shit is going to be hilarious
>>
>>75722726
this shit again...

its literally the same shit every summer window since >Moyes left.

"be afraid, who can stop us?, we are going to win the league"

you sign a bunch of expensive players, then you go and draw 1-1 with stoke

just stop, you're the Liverpool of the 2010's, probably even 2020's

I'm absolutely sure Maureen will no longer be there by the 2018-19 season.

fucking customers
>>
Oh fantastic a counter attacking player. Who can honestly still like United? Their games are the most boring I've watched all season.
>>
Would like some midfielders and defenders to be confirmed
>>
>I rate Greaseman
>>
>>75723177
>defense
>>
>the Sun

The defence needs some upgrades. Firstly, a new CB to partner Bailly. Then Shaw needs to establish himself. Still some kind of way off.
>>
>>75723177
>one player
>investing ENTIRELY in attacking players

>>75723240
Not much difference from Simeone's anti-football.
>>
File: 1445185160398.jpg (22KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1445185160398.jpg
22KB, 600x630px
Just end my life already
>>
>>75722726
>280.000 elizabeth dollars a week

what do you even do with that kind of money
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/spanish-la-liga/top-scorers

>less goals than aspas
>>
File: 4ee.png (183KB, 522x602px) Image search: [Google]
4ee.png
183KB, 522x602px
who needs to win the CL when you get CL money for one player?
>>
File: DID U SEE THAT SCORE G.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
DID U SEE THAT SCORE G.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>75722726
bwhahaha

>go to a meme tier dead plastic club FC Manure
>Play in EL next year
>Lose to FC Krasnodar
>Finish 5th in EPL
>muh big stars
>muh millions
>muh pogbongo and imam ibram
RINSE AND REPEAT LADS
>>
>>75735824
>Play in EL next year
Man Utd-Ajax final looks very likely. Don't think you can say Man Utd won't be in the CL next season.
>>
Eric Bailly
Chris Smalling
Marcos Rojo
Phil Jones
Daley Blind
Luke Shaw
Matteo Darmian
Antonio Valencia
Michael Carrick
Timothy Fosu-Mensah

elite defence right there, now they just need a few more wingers
>>
>>75735881
Lelta to win 3-1 at Old Toilet, cap this
>>
>>75735881
I highly doubt it, I haven't looked at their injury list so much, but isn't their team pep-bayern tier dead at the moment?

They struggled with pretty much every opponent in knockout stages, barely got over Andrelecht. They can very possibly lose to Celta next week and I highly doubt they will stop Ajax's attacking prowess
>>
>>75735530
the difference is europa league level football vs cl level football, plus living in madrid vs manchester
>>
>>75735923
Mata is back, as are Smalling and Jones. Blind looked pretty good against Celta so even him and Bailly would be fine. Shaw is out for the rest of the season but Mourinho prefers Darmian right now anyway. Young picked up an injury but it's unclear how long he will be out for. So it's basically just Ibra, Rojo and Shaw, with Young a possibility. Not too much of a problem.
>>
>>75722726
>The sun
>>
>>75735950
Was responding to either of those things but I will say:
There's a decent chance of Man Utd winning the EL.
Having your wages doubled or tripled beats any supposed preference for Madrid with relation to Manchester.
>>
File: mlt.jpg (46KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
mlt.jpg
46KB, 468x314px
>>75727447
Are you shitting me?
>>
>>75736028
>supposed
>>
>>75722726
>le win nothing man
perfect fit for manure
>>
>>75735881
Fucking >Younes could dribble multiple times through Manure`s shambolic excuse for a defensive line-up.
>>
>>75736943
>conjecture
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.