[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Barcelona?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

How do we fix Barcelona?
>>
I would say get rid of the board, but they're all apparently going to jail so it looks like that problem is taken care of. Hopefully Neymar doesn't go down with them.
>>
File: 6a9a9975i0_7td82hfwhi_file.jpg (63KB, 582x536px) Image search: [Google]
6a9a9975i0_7td82hfwhi_file.jpg
63KB, 582x536px
>buy Douglas
>buy Andre Gomes
>buy Denis Suarez
>buy Aleix Vidal
>buy Mathieu
>buy Digne
>buy Alcancer
>sell Thiago
>sell Pedro
>sell Sandro Ramirez
>let Alves go for free

pretty much fixed to me
>>
>hating on Denis Suarez
>>
Teach the team to press properly again & sign Thiago for the midfield.
>>
>>75708092
> don't replace Xavi/Thiago
> don't replace Pedro
> don't replace Alves
> abandon controll of the midfield
> get forced out wide every match
> expects to win with a few random Spaniards

What did Lucho mean by this?
>>
>>75708373
> don't replace Alves
But they did. They signed a guy who could barely play at brasileirão-level before letting Alves go for free.

Remember when Halal replaced Roberto Carlos with Marcelo? Well, they thought they were doing the same lmao
>>
>>75708010
What's the big deal? They are one Real Madrid choke away from winning another double.
>>
Sell everyone except Messi
Buy all of Madrid except Ronaldo
>>
>>75708427
Marcelo works, Vidal doesn't. Forcing Roberto to slot into like his 8/9th position is not replacing Dani Alves a man that showed love and passion for the club only to be spat on. Pretty sad imo.
>>
>>75708486
Real has like 1 title in the last 8 or 9 La Liga's.

winning is not a big deal for Barca 2bh.
>>
>>75708492
I'm not talking about Vidal, m8. Don't you remember when they signed Douglas?
>>
>>75708534
Oh lol him, yeah.
>>
>>75708092
Denis Suárez and Digne are decent back-up purchases though, nothing wrong with them
>>
>>75709142
They're not starting XI replacement for GOAT Barca players though.
>>
>>75708010
Start with a couple of hardcore center backs who bleed Barcelona colours, defenders first, everything else second. They never replaced Puyol, although to be fair defenders in the mold of him, Maldini, Nesta, Terry, Ferdinand, Pepe, Cannavaro, Chilini etc are the hardest thing to find in world football because most kids grow up wanting to be flashy cunts scoring goals and dancing around midfield instead of learning, appreciating and understanding the art of defending. Right now Barca lack any sort of solid base that the midfield can rest on, and when you consider the midfield is now shit you have serious problems. Midfield can't screen the CB's like they used to, and the CB's can't support the midfield like they used to.

While I'm talking about this I swear to god Pique is the most over-rated footballer in recent memory, a 3rd rate CB in England but stick him in Barcelona where you don't actually have to defend when you've got Puyol and the Barca midfield looking after you and he's suddenly regarded as ''world class''

That guy is possibly the luckiest man alive.

>Mediocre Defender
>Average with the ball at his feet
>Happens to be from Catalonia
>Happens to be 6'4

And suddenly you're the CB for Barca and married to Shakira. What dice roll
>>
>>75709903
His defensive stats in 14/15 treble season were pretty fuckin good.....
>>
>>75709539
bro denis is rated 81 on fifa he's pretty good
>>
>>75708010
kidnap and roid up another southamerican to become relevant again in 10 years
>>
>>75708010
>he doesn't rate Paquito Alcacer
>>
try not to get rid of youth players as fast as possible for a start. Munir, Sandro, even sergi samper were fantastic bench options and fit into the team better than turan/alcacer/that retard gomes. they didn't need to be loaned out/sold.
>>
>>75711856
Don't forget Thiago, probably the best bundes midfielder
>>
>>75711892
>>75711856
and grimaldo, milles better than fucking digne
>>
>>75711892
I'll never understand this one. he was hyped up for so fucking long as Xavi's replacement. even Deolofeu, people forget he's only 23 just because of a bad season
>>
>>75709903
Pique isn't a meme though. Idk why people still think he is. The problem is the rest of his back line is absolute shit. And so are his midfielders. He's literally got shit to make look like gold.
>>
>>75709903
I know for a fact you don't watch Barcelona regularly. Pique literally gets better every year and he's by far their most consistent defender. Umtiti was a great acquisition as well. Barca need more than anything a rightback like Alves and a midfielder like Xavi
>>
>>75709903
Good post

I miss how soccer used to be
>>
File: Pique Imitates Zidane.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pique Imitates Zidane.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Replace Suarez with Pique
>>
File: 1469675369073.jpg (41KB, 358x544px) Image search: [Google]
1469675369073.jpg
41KB, 358x544px
why do people keep mentioning thiago? he was sold 4 fucking years ago because pep wanted him and he wanted to go with pep. that was three barca managers ago and has nothing to do with their current state. you might as well blame them for selling yaya too
>>
File: ummmm.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ummmm.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>75709903
>>
>>75712213
umtiti has been one of the few people to actually continue his form on from the euros
>>
>>75714933
Because they aren't replacing these players properly.
>>
>>75708010
Just get a good manager who knows how to motivate team and actually have plan A plan B and plan C if match goes in any possible direction. Also take some young ones from Barca B. There you go, fixed.
>>
Buy a world class right fullback like Mercado, get a proper sub for the MSN in case one of them gets injured or suspended
>>
File: 5615116165.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5615116165.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>let Sandro go for free
>buy Alcancer for 30 million
>>
They'll just wait for Perez to trigger another spending spree before reinforcing their faltering team
>>
Romeove our jewish president
>>
>tfq Messi would break his scoring record of 11/12 id the team was even half as good now as it was back then
>instead he will finish at his standard 50-60 goals and 15-20 assists
>>
Buy Verrati
Buy Coutinho
Buy a RB
>>
>>75708010
lock them all up like they deserve and dissolve the club
>>
Bring back Dani Alves, Thiago, Bartra, Grimaldo, Fabregas and Pedro
>>
>>75716568
>arrest everyone

Yeah that's a good way to rebuild a club mate
>>
>sell can only foul and get away with it nigger
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.