[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 years ago, /sp/. Will it happen again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6521.jpg (75KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6521.jpg
75KB, 534x712px
10 years ago, /sp/. Will it happen again?
>>
Duncan retired retard
>>
>>75705191
It means Spurs-Cavs at the Finals.
>>
The Spurs will sweep the Lavs in 5 if they meet in the Finals.
>>
>>75705273
>implying LeGOAT will lose a single game in the playoffs
>>
>>75704860
Maybe. If the younger spurs wings who will share porkers minutes step up and if aldridge gets his shit together. And if utah hospitalizes at least two warriors starters that arent zaza pachulia.
>>
>>75705270
should ve clarified that you faggot
>>
File: 960x0.jpg (54KB, 960x623px) Image search: [Google]
960x0.jpg
54KB, 960x623px
>>75704860
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (90KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
90KB, 640x471px
>The 2007 NBA Finals was the championship series of the 2006–07 National Basketball Association season, and was the conclusion of the 2007 NBA Playoffs. The best-of-seven series was played between the Western Conference champion San Antonio Spurs and the Eastern Conference champion Cleveland Cavaliers.
Interest history lesson
>>
Reminder that Lebron carried that team to the finals and you can not name one other star who played with him
>>
>>75706294
He did carry them but they were actually a really good team, you red.dit shithead, it's not our fault you're too young to remember pre-twitter basketball. It's the Mavs 2011-tier myth, because the Mavs had Terry, Kidd and prime Barea, not to mention the fucking Marion and Chandler protecting the rim, they were an insanely well-balanced team. Basketball is a team sport after all, go figure. Kerr bailed out Jordan, Horry bailed out Kobe and Duncan, Fisher bailed out Kobe and Shaq, Pau bailed out Kobe (see the pattern here, hmm), Chalmers bailed out LeBron and Wade, Kyrie bailed out LeBron. Sod off back to red.dit.
>>
>>75706566
kek aside from Lebron the highest average PPG was fucking 12 by Gooden
They were trash
>>
>>75706566
>they were actually a really good team
No they fucking weren't. Name two players other than Lebron on that team who were actually valuable players who could have gotten a spot on other championship teams.
>>
>>75706566
>they were good team

LmaoooooooooOOOOOOOoooooo

It was literally lebron, literal whos, and some old slav
>>
>>75704860
Would make a nice finals anniversary, wait holy shit OP I think you're onto something
What if the NBA is planning on rigging it for the spurs just cause it's been 10 years and want another Cavs/Spurs finals
>>
>>75707312
Why the fuck would they rig it for a small market team?
>>
>>75706633
>players who could have gotten a spot on other championship teams

Not an argument. Your logic is basically "what if" fan-fictioning, meanwhile I'm sticking with the facts - they were a bloody good team, it's not my fault you're living in an era where every team has to be a superteam stacked with 3 all-stars.
>>
>>75705663
It was quite clear already ya dingus
>>
>>75707786
>fact
>gives an opinion
Wow.

So name a player beside lebron and ilguslavski that were good

I promise i wont btfo you too hard, sweetie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.