[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How i become a chess grand master?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-05-04-09-30-21-1843335828.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-04-09-30-21-1843335828.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
How i become a chess grand master?
>>
Have Tim Duncan on your team
>>
>>75701391
use a computer, preferably hidden in your anus
>>
>>75701448
That would be genius. Have a tiny bluetooth vibrator in your anus sending you the best moves via morse code. You'd just have to be good enough to not make obvious computer moves during the end game.
>>
>>75701391
get good at chess
>>
>>75701391
play three tournaments with 2500+ eloperformance and have a rating > 2500
hint: nowadays you better start before 8 yrs old and be gm with 12-14 otherwise youre probably not gonna go top 100 worldwide
also youre gonna need extraordinary memory
>>
https://lichess.org/nJ9uWIW3
>>
>>75701571
I was going to post this, and even beyond that there's the mysterious workings of Magnus Carlsen's brilliant mind and near perfect chess-memory if you want to become GOAT-tier

Read up and watch the documentary about Susan Polgar, the first female grandmaster (and her brilliant sister) and how her Hungarian father developed a complete regimen to make them the best from childhood
>>
>>75701391
>thinking
>sport
Pick one.
>>
Stay up to date with your vaccinations.
>>
>>75701391
one of the most overrated coaches of all time

same with Doc Rivers
>>
>>75701391
join the illuminati
>>
>>75702686
i disagree. There are no coaches in the NBA who do well without exceptional talent on the team. Being able to manage talent is a skill. Most of all, he gets the team to listen to him. He doesn't always win the championship. You can say, "he only has one in the last 10 years!". He went to the finals twice, lost once. Always in the hunt to be in the finals, comes up short some years but I think we are expecting so much from him all the time.
>>
>>75702686

How is he overrated when he's the only coach in two decades (outside of Phil Jackson) to consistently contend pretty much every year?

With free agency and all that shit. The Spurs use their useless second rounders on talent like Kawhi Leonard and Euros that can actually play.

Of course it was a stroke of luck to get Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu around the same time but they're still competing after all those guys are retired or vegetables.
>>
>>75702511
the brain is a muscle
>>
>>75702833
i agree the spurs GM is GOAT

Pop is overrated
>>
>>75701448
even grandmasters constantly make moves that the computer disagrees with. you can easily catch cheaters if you see that too many moves are suspiciously the same as the computer suggests
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.