[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Uefalona gave away this ma for free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2312.jpg (183KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2312.jpg
183KB, 1400x933px
Really makes you think
>>
It's not like they wanted him gone, he just didn't sign a new contract.
>>
Que picardia no?
>>
>>75686552
Yes, they did. They wanted him gone. No doubt about that.

They didn't wanted to keep him in that treble season, but then they got sancioned and hurried to sign him a new contract.

Really a dick move, watch his crazy interview back then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKcQTvlo_Rc
>>
>>75686519
he saw it coming, had no contract, did what smart people do, off the ship before it sinks.
>>
>>75686552
they did. like 2-3 times, bro
>>
They couldn't afford his massive wage

Messi, Suárez and Neymar get like 80% of the club money
>>
>>75686552
because they disrespected him with the wages they offered
>>
>>75686519
already saw this coming in 2015
>>
>>75686552
>>75687423

They literally were going to kick him out like he was a piece of shit, but then they got fucked by the FPF, so they called him back and offered an extension, and he went

>sure, I'll sign, but with a clause saying I can get out of the contract at any time should a better offer come

And it did.
>>
GOAT
>>
>>75687453
>They couldn't afford his massive wage
>u
>>
>>75687518
He's one of the highest paid fullbacks in the world (highest one if you don't count inflated Premier League wages)
>>
>>75687453
lol what a bs
>>
>>75687551
they didn't wanted him because he was never liked by the board. simples as that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKcQTvlo_Rc
>>
>>75687568
but why wasn't he liked? is he a lockerroom cancer?
>>
/sp/ doesn't remember this, but Daniel Alves was subbed out in the 2nd leg of the CL QF last season against Atletico. Sergi Roberto in, makes a mistake against filipe, who initiates a counter-attack, makes a cross and iniesta commits a penalty. I think from this season no one can doubt how incompetent Sergi is at RB, Dani saw through that and probably didn't accept being subbed out in such an important match for such an inferior substitute.
>>
>>75687394
What drugs was Alves on that day?
>>
>>75687631

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1peIzJITKs
>>
>>75687586
Hell no, he's a great guy. I guess you're not aware of Barcelona/Spanish standards.

You can't celebrate a goal too effusively, you can't talk to much, you can't be happy, and at top of all if you're not spanish, they will get rid of you as soon as you got old.

The fun fact is that they thought they were getting rid of a senile and useless player. So they proceed to replace him with Sergi Roberto, who was not even a fullback.
>>
>>75687606
feel bad for Sergi Roberto desu. he's just not a fullback and he's just not quite good enough to be in Barca's midfield. he should ship off to like Sevilla or somewhere
>>
>>75687631
lmao dunno, but he was based as fuck calling marca basura.
>>
>>75687649
>Brazilian crackhead

wew
>>
Barca was trying to get rid of him since 2011, if I recall correctly.
>>
File: 1477350700086.jpg (27KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477350700086.jpg
27KB, 200x250px
>>75687649
WTF
>>
Alves was 32 but asking for big extension
Juve made a good deal but Barcelona weren't in a great spot
Alves is a very good player but signing a big extension for a 32 year old is always a liability
>>
>>75687394
Alves was getting old and wanted a big fat new contract while Barca didnt want to take any chances. Alves only has a season or two left in him at his age while Barca wanted a more stable younger fullback. In the end, it was still a retarded move by the board to not extend his contract.
>>
File: incredible.jpg (34KB, 278x135px) Image search: [Google]
incredible.jpg
34KB, 278x135px
>>75687649
>juventus turin

IT EXISTS!!
>>
>>75687663
>not quite good enough for Barca's midfield

looking at the other players in it he clearly is
>>
>>75688413
Pirlo says hi.
>>
>>75687394
what the fuck

was he drunk?
>>
>>75689011
germans will never learn
>>
>>75688436
>>75688413
>Alves was 32 but asking for big extension
>wanted a big fat new contract

He didn't "asked" anything m8s. Barca didnt contacted him before the sanction. He would leave for free (like he did latter) without even a negotiation. But then, the sanction cames and they hurried to offer him a deal.

So, he actually signed a new contract back then, that expired last season. After that he decided to leave the club (in the end was he decision, but Barca made everything happen).
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.