[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ronaldo-sama is the true GOAT, this is undeniable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Ronaldo-sama is the true GOAT, this is undeniable.
>>
>inb4 assblasted messi fans amerisharts
>>
Is the ronaldo vs messi argument like the European Brady vs manning?
>>
>You will die before all of these underage faggot Ronaldo vs Messi cunts

Feels good lads.
>>
>>75681627
Is Brady vs Manning a rivalry forced by the medias where the interested persons don't really care about each other (and the answer is actually pretty clear since one of the two is undeniably better than the other)?
>>
>>75681661
Yup pretty much
>>
>>75681627
yes

messi is manning, the better player
ronaldo is brady, wins everything
>>
>>75681677
it's the same then
from my understanding it's
Messi = Brady (better and more successful)
CR = PeyPey (statpadder and meme)
>>
>>75681661
Exactly right
>>
>>75681695
So messi puts up God like numbers and chokes in the playoffs and Ronaldo is super clutch and leads his team to victory?
>>
>>75681712
Basically.
>>
>>75681721
Like Brady and Manning the argument will eventually end itself. Brady is undeniably the GOAT at this point and even the biggest Manning supporters admit to it these days.
>>
>>75681712
Ronaldo has never led his teams to victory though. That implies he plays good in finals which he never has.
>>
>>75681661
Yes, that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>75681852
Does Manning really play well in Super Bowls though? IIRC he had pretty average performances by his usual standards against the Bears and Carolina, was awful against Seattle, and I don't remember his game against New Orleans.
>>
>>75681852
So he's more like Manning then and he gets his team to the big dance but then plays like shit and his team has to bail him out?
>>
TSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 5625759_113.jpg (77KB, 674x500px) Image search: [Google]
5625759_113.jpg
77KB, 674x500px
>>75681852
>implying
>>
>>75681548
>only renaldo and remos are playing with long sleeve shirts

what did they exatly mean by this
>>
>>75681900
He was carried by the defense in his two wins. He got absolutely BTFO from the opening snap against Seattle and threw an absolutely brutal pick 6 that killed any hope of a comeback against New Orleans.
>>
should I follow him on instagram?
>>
>>75681971
No
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.