[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's their problem? Why do they hate blacks so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: boston.jpg (163KB, 1700x960px) Image search: [Google]
boston.jpg
163KB, 1700x960px
What's their problem? Why do they hate blacks so much?
>>
>he doesn't

moonman moonman can't you see
>>
Because they hate everyone
>>
Because the Irish forget they're 3/5th human as well.
>>
>>75678267
Looks like a nice city 2bh.
Is it filled with racists?
>>
>>75678297
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/19296595/new-york-yankees-pitcher-cc-sabathia-says-black-players-expect-racism-boston

Yeah.
>>
File: 1476470493083.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476470493083.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
Potato nigs have no self-awareness
>>
>>75678267
Wtf, I'm moving to Boston now
>>
I can't believe this is a thing right now. It would be an issue if actual Red Sox players called Jones a nigger, but random people in the crowd? Fucking nut up and ignore it. You're a multi million dollar athlete.
>>
File: jones.png (33KB, 631x336px) Image search: [Google]
jones.png
33KB, 631x336px
>gets heckled by the crowd
>acts like a nigger and responds to them
>cries racism even though he instigated it
>>
File: boston-busing-riot.jpg (38KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
boston-busing-riot.jpg
38KB, 590x332px
It's all those MIT and Harvard kids
>>
>>75678267
The ones that do (vocally at least) can't afford to live in the city or go to Fenway anymore. Adam Jones is full of shit.
>>
>>75678309
He's on the Yankees tho
>>
File: irish.jpg (44KB, 650x353px) Image search: [Google]
irish.jpg
44KB, 650x353px
>>75679125
This.

We're a classish race of drunks and brawlers, contemptuous of outsiders.
>>
>>75678267

>Irish American

Inbreeding has its upsides I guess...
>>
It's obviously just a meme. There are many incidents every year where someone yells something racist at a sporting event, but the only time the name of the city is brought up is when it occurrs in Boston. Thus the meme is perpetuated.

Also notice how no one points out where the meme actually originated (competition between blacks and Irish) because that would also be racist. Nope, all the evil racists just happened to aggregate towards a liberal city in the northeast for no particular reason.
>>
>>75679217
Boston is an historically racist, shitty town and people from that part of America have the reputations for a reason.
>>
>>75678267
Because niggers are subhuman scum that ruin society.
>>
>>75678293
They're not Irish.
>>
>>75679233
America is an historically racist country but if you want to guilt trip Boston feel free
>>
>>75679265
Every country on Earth is historically racist moron, it's just the people of Boston are holding onto the old ways hard.
>>
>>75679275

uh oh! triggered?

why are you deflecting so much? is it because it helps you feel better? no one was talking about the earth. The person you replied to specifically said AMERICA. so why are you trying to brush off a legitimate criticism?

if your boss sat you down to correct your work, would you piss your pants and yell "B-B-BUT EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT!!!!"? because if so, I'd keep my resume updated.
>>
>>75679292
why do you new englanders so desperately want to be accepted? just face it, nobody in this country likes you, and nobody ever will.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.