[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C.C. Sabathia Weighs In on Boston Racist Fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: yankees_brewers_baseball.jpg (567KB, 2556x1704px) Image search: [Google]
yankees_brewers_baseball.jpg
567KB, 2556x1704px
>'I've never been called the N-word' anywhere but in Boston
>"We know. There's 62 of us. We all know. When you go to Boston, expect it," Sabathia told reporters.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/19296595/new-york-yankees-pitcher-cc-sabathia-says-black-players-expect-racism-boston
>>
>american athletes
>>
>can't handle the banter
>>
>>75675910
>weighs in
>>
This scene was literally filmed in Fenway Park during a game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd1QCLnRxAs
>>
Boston confirmed the most BASED and CLASSY city with the most BASED sports fans!
>>
No way there's only 62 niggers in the mlb
>>
/POL/ PLEASE FUCK OFF
MOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS
>>
fuck off with this shit already jesus christ
>>
>>75676482
>>75676507
>Boston damage control

I'm glad you white trash New Englanders are getting exposed. I've had enough of your sanctimonious politicians and liberal arts academics ranting about the rest of the country.
>>
>>75675910
>weights in

Come on, let's all laugh at this.

>>75675932
This man is incredibly rare. He plays one of the few positions in all of sports that's entirely skill/strength based, so he can get away with being fat. Disgusting tbqh, but those are the rules.
>>
>>75676933
The mad dash of virtue signaling on New England Sports Twitter every time some incident like this surfaces is worth the price of admission alone. 10k whiney faggoty limp wristed numales falling over each other to establish that they aren't racist.

And I say that as a Celtics and Pats fan who hates niggers like that fat coon Sabathia
>>
>>75675910
>weighs in

9/10
>>
fat nigger
>>
not news, everyone knows boston is racist af
>>
as a college educated land owning white new englander i honest to god despise black people and think of them as lesser creatures
>>
>>75676479
That might not account for Dominicans
>>
>tfw people will still think Philthy is worse because muh ebin OWG maymay
>>
>>75675910
>one of the most heated rivalries in baseball
>not expecting to get the meanest banter

come on CC, you're too old for this.

put down the bottle and focus on pitching.
>>
loud patriots/red sox fans are typically the most crude, crass, ignorant, aggressive, and unintelligent people I have ever met.
>>
>>75677216
I went to heinz field in ravens gear and got called a bird nigger. I didnt see who said it but I wasnt surprised. Another trashy redneck city
>>
>>75676479
You might be confusing niggers with Dominicans
>>
>>75677196
Actually, if you weren't an illiterate leaf and actually read the story, he said most of it came when he was with the Cleveland Indians.

When he went to the Yankees, they always increased security personnel heading into Boston, so he never really heard it after that.
>>
>>75675910
Boston is a sports town of peace. Do not judge us by the extremists. The vast majority of us are moderate fans #NotallBostonians
>>
>>75677628
yet your per capita inside a stadium is league high in any sport.

strange how that works

#bostonfullofkkk
>>
>>75677490
>I went to heinz field in ravens gear and got called a bird nigger

You obviously deserved it for supporting a team full of cons and coons.
>>
>>75677196
the rivalry is dead
stop it
>>
>>75677216
Weird that these are the types of people who try to build self worth from on other people's accomplishments based on race
>>
>>75677716
>heinz field
>>
So what if we just got rid of the 62 black MLB players instead of the entire league having to change for them?
>>
>>75679531
So not calling them niggers is too much for you?
>>
>>75679562
>not being able to handle the banter
>>
>>75679572
Calling him a fat ass would be banter
>>
>>75679587
>fat shaming is ok but calling him a nigger isn't
Wow, bigot
>>
File: image (1).jpg (32KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
32KB, 412x430px
>/spol/
>>
>>75676479
I'm pretty sure that's just in the opening day starting lineup of all the teams. That didn't count bench and bullpen players
>>
>>75677167
I mean, come on, you threw batteries at fucking Santa Claus
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.