[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Gareth-Bale2.jpg (162KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gareth-Bale2.jpg
162KB, 640x400px
what went wrong?
>>
roid injuries
>>
he's balding
>>
>>75667431
>roid injuries

this

he's the JJ Watt of divegrass
>>
>>75667422
Every team is a constellation, Real want to a Galaxy.
>>
>sell him and buy griezmann
>???
>profit
>>
>>75667577

>not hazard
>>
>>75667577
sell benzema instead imo
>>
>>75667615
someone (probably an english club) might actually buy bale
who would buy benzema?
>>
poor quality sheep in Madrid
>>
>>75667422
united will get him in the deal when they sell de gea to real.
>>
>signed him under assumption he had more to offer
>turns out he had peaked in his last season with Spurs
>wtf Bale sucks now
Back to Britain with that lad I say!
>>
>>75667598
Cringe post
>>
>injuries
>not technical enough (le kick the ball hard and go fast man)
>nearly perfect 1 season (killed 1 legged barca in the CdR final and scored in the CL Final, albeit after di maria's run. can't live up to that.
>beyond inflated price tag
>>
>>75667660
Arsenal you dumb fuck
>>
>>75667796
lel I guess that isn't too far-fetched, actually
fuck I hope that happens now. and that wenger stays to get the """best""" out of him obviously
>>
>>75667422

Great player but too injury prone. I'd say give him another season with him and Isco on the wings and Ronaldo up top and see what happens.
>>
>>75667431
>>75667713
/thread
>>
>>75667422
Had a good season with Spurs.
Little Florentino bought him for the sales.
Turns out he is technically shit/made of glass.
Perfect for EPL. Hope he goes back.
>>
File: Bayol card.jpg (29KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bayol card.jpg
29KB, 800x450px
Are people memeing here? Bayol last season was better than Spurs Bayol and first season Bayol.

2 Cl throphies
1 copa
2 CWC
2 Super cup (meme cup but still..)

And a potential la liga and CL again this season all in a space of 4 years. Ronaldo first 6 years he only won 1 la liga and and 1 copa.
>>
>>75667422
Career-wise, nothing. He has 2 CLs in the past 3 seasons. But on an individual performances level, I can't help but think he'd be doing much better if he still played for Tottenham. He's a solid supporting player for Madrid, but also the scapegoat when the season doesn't go well. At Spurs he was the main guy, all the fans loved him.
>>
>>75667796
Is Benzema to Arsenal what Sneijder was to United?
>>
>>75670537
and yet he did absolutely nothing except outrunning bartra
>>
>>75671047
It's like the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation
>>
File: claude.png (664KB, 578x525px) Image search: [Google]
claude.png
664KB, 578x525px
>>75670715

>ywn see Bale tearing it up with Kane and Alli
>>
>>75667422
nothing. why does everyone put him down so much. The only reason Madrid is still in the Liga contest is because Bale was the best during the first half of the season
>>
>>75672396
The only reason Madrid is still in the Liga & Champions contest is because Bale isn't playing and I hope it will continue that way
>>
>>75670537
People like you are so retarded
>>
>>75672396

This. If he went back to the prem he'd win poty easy
>>
>>75667422
Too sanic for his own good. Just like Michael Owen
>>
>>75667660
Is this a joke? many teams would buy Benzema
>>
>>75670537
>unironically judging individual players based on how they do in team competitions
>>
>>75671132
That would be obscene
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.