[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about scottish football?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: spfl.png (109KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
spfl.png
109KB, 1200x802px
What do non scottish folk think of scottish football in general?
>>
It's shit
>>
>>75663990
:(
>>
Liga MX has better quality than the Scottish league
>>
>>75664013
really though?
>>
>>75664126
Yes, Celtic (which is in 1st place of the league by a wide margin) lost 7-0 to Barcelona, while America which is in 7th place lost to Real Madrid only 2-0
>>
It seems really shitty if you aren't a Celtic supporter. Rangers even get BTFO by them and I'm under the impression that they are the second best team in the league
>>
File: 1489317322211.jpg (22KB, 314x384px) Image search: [Google]
1489317322211.jpg
22KB, 314x384px
Got the best manager on the planet tbf.
>>
I don't understand how such a meme league makes a profit. It literately has two relevant games a year, and they're not always that relevant
>>
>>75663945
why arent Scottish teams playing in eplel?
>>
>>75664213
Is this then comparable to Arsenal being hammered 10-2 by Bayern?
>>
>>75664476
Why aren't Bulgarian teams playing in the Romanian league?
>>
>>75664581
My guess would be that Bulgaria and Romania are two completely separate countries, Scotland and England are not
>>
>>75664666
>Scotland and England are not
they are though
it's like saying cancun is in the same country as new york
>>
File: изтеглен файл.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
изтеглен файл.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>75664581
>>
>>75664666
In football terms they are.
>>
>>75664754
Wales and England are separate countries too, but their teams paly in epl
>>
If I talk about scottish football, will you talk about Brazilian football?
>>
>>75664826
yup, but he said scotland and england weren't seperate, and they are.
swansea/cardiff etc were formed before the welsh league which is why they play there
>>
>>75664754
it's not though, Scotland and England both fly the union jack
>>
>>75664901
so they can't be seperate countries if they fly the same flag?
how thick are you?
>>
>>75664126
Mexican League is probably English Championship tier. Scottish League is like League 1.
>>
>>75664349
We're not though we've been left with a team of shitebags and frauds from the old manager, Aberdeen genuinely have a better squad at the minute

We'll spend a bit in the summer and probably be 2nd best next season, but Celtic have double Rangers' wage budget

Scottish football will only become more competitive if Celtic fuck their chance to get into the CL group stage over and over again
>>
>>75665003
Celtic are lower mid table PL quality. The rest are probably league 1 tier.
>>
>>75665000
at the end of the day scotland is part of the UK, you can call yourselves a country but it's nothing but a meme. Bulgaria and Romania are two completely separate and independent countries from each other
>>
>>75665253
Scotland and England have different FAs, we're not yanks where you move teams to maximise profits.
>>
How did Rangers manage to get relegated in a two-team league?
>>
>>75665118
didnt celtic stop a top form league leading man city from winning twice in one season?

>>75665436
they cheated their taxes, got liquidated, reformed and had to start all again with a new club
>>
>>75663945
I like to watch Celtic in Europe, but Celtic should try to switch to the English league
>>
I watch the Old Firm derbies, quality is bad but the atmosphere is amazing, nothing in the Premier League comes close.
>>
>>75665436
Holding company was relegated, club was transfered to a new holding company and had to reapply to the league as part of the terms of transferring the playing licence.

Teams in the league said no, had to apply to start from the very bottom.

Embarrasingly took an extra year to get promoted from the 2nd to 1st tier due to unstable finances and shit tier management.
>>
>>75665762

Also, Scottish cup final
>>
>>75665811
>atmosphere
>Hampden

are the premier league crowds really that bad
>>
There was a guy called Artur Boruc, he was pissing off huns daily, he was like a wall, it was too easy for celtic with him in the box. so they had selled him, but it's still too easy wat do.
>>
>>75665533
Celtic drew at home against a City side that was missing their main in form midfielder, then drew at the Etihad against City's D team. Between these games, they lost at home to a mid-table german side and 9-0 on aggregrate to Barca
>>
>>75667168
Alright, fair enough, then how do you explain the thumping bayern gave arsenal in the same cl season?
bayern are nowhere near as good as barca and our english friends would like to think arsenal would are leaps ahead of all scottish teams
>>
>What do non scottish folk think of scottish football in general?

Everyone is shit, except for Celtic.
Celtic buys any talent in the league.
Literally remove Celtic and the league wouldn't even be relevant.

On another note, how's Sviatchenko doing?
>>
>>75663945

Rangers, Celtic and literally WHO?
>>
>>75668064
>denmark talking shit

hibs(tier 2 team) literally played brondby off the park in the europa league qualifiers, your league is even worse than ours
>>
File: C-168DrXYAAA8zY[1].jpg (115KB, 1200x775px) Image search: [Google]
C-168DrXYAAA8zY[1].jpg
115KB, 1200x775px
>>
>>75667709
Arse would be midtable if it wasn't for GOATscielny, who was injured/sent off by the time Bayern started scoring against them

Also Arsenal are mentally weak and capitulated after a few goals, whereas Celtic actually tried to play with dignity but were still humiliated
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.