[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG HE TOUCHED ME CALL THE FOUL BALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How can anyone take this sport seriously? I just watched a game where the offensive player drove to the basket and the whistle blew, foul was called. But, even the commentators didn't know who the foul was on, so during the replays they just WENT ALONG WITH IT and called a player out for 'touching' the offensive player. As they pathetically made their assumption it turns out the foul was on a completely different player on another offensive player... If the calls can be called for anything at any point in time of the game... how is it still a game?
>>
>>75656415
It's just Povertyball:American Negroid Edition
>>
It's modern day slavery. 90% of the players will blow all of their money and be broke within 5 years out of the league.
>>
My Celties are going all the way and none of you can stop them
>>
>>75656415
Pffft.

You can say that about many sports. Divegrass, handegg.... floppers abound in many sports.
>>
>>75656415
There are certain parts of the body you just can't touch, like the shooting arm. Often times a person driving to the basket receives contact from multiple players, so announcers might have trouble figuring out who the foul is actually on.
>>
File: 1455854533433.jpg (35KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
1455854533433.jpg
35KB, 325x346px
NBA refereeing is actually just a big joke. They're told by the league to give calls to certain "stars" and to keep the game moving at a high pace so casuals can see high scoring games. the NBA is basketball, but it's a bastardized version where only some people have to follow the rules. it's embarrassing, honestly
>>
>>75656527
Flopping has nothing to do with it. This is about rigging and calling 'fouls' when ever the refs see fit dumbass
>>
>>75656415
basketball is the only game I think is legit fixed. so there's that. look at the lakers/kings finals they had many years ago and prove me wrong. fucking the nba
>>
The Left Hand of Vegas chokes the life out of every sport man.
>>
>>75656500

delusional. Zards sweeping in 5
>>
>>75656555
Nope. It's about flopping.

The players are influencing the refs with their shenanigans. That's what it's about. The same applies to soccer and many other sports.
>>
>>75656746
agreed, it's sickening
>>
>>75656415
Literally worse than divegrass
>>
>>75656415
This is the way it's supposed to be in every major sport anon. Have a way to literally find any reason to call a foul on literally any play. This gives the refs the upper hand to control any outcome desired.

T. An NBA Official
>>
>>75656415

Isiah Thomas literally lost two leeth last game so I don't know what you are talking about except reheating stale pasta.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.