[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The irrelevant, blizzardous, American suburb that is Canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Imagine being such a cucked and brainwashed nation that you can sing a rival countries anthem in its entirety at will

https://twitter.com/NHL/status/858830817056890880?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsports.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Foilers-fans-bail-anthem-singer-brett-kissel-game-3-000830666.html

>FUCKING LEAVES
>>
almost everytime a canadian anthem needs to be sung its some random country singer
>>
>>75646404
Who probably had to learn it before hand, or has performed it enough to know it by heart.

I doubt any stadium of Americans could ever sing Canada's entire national anthem, solely due to the fact that it is an irrelevant country with a fucking leaf on its flag
>>
>>75646549
do you really think people outside America know the American anthem? I couldn't even tell you the fucking tune
>>
why are they singing the american one? it's in canada, shouldn't they sing the canadian anthem?
>>
>>75646215
jesus cucking christ
>>
Imagine being so brainwashed that you sing the national anthem all the fucking time and start every day by saluting the flag like third world dictatorship shitholes.
>>
>>75646933
they sing both at nhl games when a canadian franchise is playing
>>
who the fuck cares?
>>
>>75646876
This video is in Canada
>>
>>75647004
which is basically part of America, who cares?
>>
>>75646987
do you do that when only canadian teams are playing as well? or just the canadian one.
>>
>>75647030
only the canadian one
regardless you get to learn the american one pretty well if you attend games regularly
>>
>>75647055
i see well there seems to be some order to it at least
>>
>>75646933
do you know all the words to ja, vi elsker dette landet? how often do you sing it?
>>
literally cuckoldism
>>
>>75647126
how is know the words to your bordering neighbours anthem the same as allowing another man to fuck your wife
>>
>>75647105
>do you know all the words to ja, vi elsker dette landet?
i know one, maybe two verses, which is what we used to sing in school
>how often do you sing it?
never really. once per year in elementary school, and maybe middle school, on may 17th. it's never really used in sports, maybe for medal ceremonies at olympics and ski wc. never at domestic things, MAYBE the football cup final but i don't think so
>>
File: finns.jpg (19KB, 339x294px) Image search: [Google]
finns.jpg
19KB, 339x294px
>14 year old me
>really good singing voice
>get asked to perform the pledge before the 8th grade basketball jamboree
>practice for fucking days
>get the mic, 300 people in attendance
>sing, get applause but crowd was chuckling
>less than 10 minutes afterwards this one douche friend of mine tells me I sang the pledge of allegiance
>never offer to do a solo no matter how small again
>>
Don't they have to put the american anthem words on the jumbotron at nfl games so americans can follow along?
>>
>>75646876
I can
>>
canada isn't a real country to begin with.

Annexation when?
>>
>>75647286
you should be more worried about being annexed by mexico considering your demographics and all
>>
And? There are many instances where Americans were singing the Canadian anthems as well.
>>
>>75646987
Even if a canadian team is playing another?
>>
>>75647526
Nevermind didn't see >>75647030
and >>75647055
>>
>>75647090
They have the lyrics on the jumbo tron
>>
>>75647142
Singing along another country symbol of pride is the equivalent of knowing the dick size of the bull that oblitarates your wife vagina while you're busy singing Star-Spangled Banner
>>
>>75647633
>brown faced mongrel talking about pride
It's not very hard to know the lyrics to two songs when you aren't a literal ape.
>>
I'm 38 and have been heavily watching all 4 major north American sports my whole life. I have heard the star spungled banner hundreds and hundreds of times. It's nothing special. If I didn't know the lyrics there would be something wrong.
>>
>>75647188
>>get asked to perform the pledge before the 8th grade basketball jamboree
>>less than 10 minutes afterwards this one douche friend of mine tells me I sang the pledge of allegiance
>>
>>75647711
I never said anything about knowing the lyrics, but singing it. But it doesn't surprise me that a leaf does not have a complex neural structure to interpret texts
>>
>>75646215
I thought it was a sweet moment
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.