[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that Kobe fans tend to be pretty dumb? Does he draw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Why is it that Kobe fans tend to be pretty dumb? Does he draw in casuals or is it a Laker thing?
>>
File: Wew kobe.jpg (32KB, 397x373px) Image search: [Google]
Wew kobe.jpg
32KB, 397x373px
>>75646092
Ay yo shut the fuck up you little bitch.
Kobe is the GOAT.

Also you accidentally posted a picture of Westbrook, not Kobe.
>>
>>75646092
only retards like heroball
>>
>>75646922
Wilt and Kareem are better than Kobe
>>
Don't watch NBA at all but I love Kobe. Definitely draws the casuals
>>
>>75647246
winner winner
>>
>>75647136
this. kobe ruined a decade of basketball because everyone tried to copy his bullshit way of playing
>>
>>75650906
Iverson laid the foundation, Kobe's bricks sealed it
>>
>>75646092
Bias/Selective Memory/Cognitive Dissonance, take your pick. He's actually the least clutch star player according to numbers. He shoots like 25% at the end of games.

People only remember his makes at the end of games and think he's actually clutch.

They forgot about the other misses

Horry bailing him out, Artest bailing him out, Pau bailing him out
>>
File: BALLGAME.png (80KB, 640x374px) Image search: [Google]
BALLGAME.png
80KB, 640x374px
>>75655333
>He's actually the least clutch star player according to numbers
>>
>>75655355
Should have clarified, I'm comparing to superstars and all-time greats
>>
>>75655333
Hi Henry!

Sorry about the ESPN layoffs
>>
>>75655431
Fuck you Woj, we're people too, with families!
>>
>>75655355
Paul George has 0 awards and isn't even a top500 player of all time. Pretty stupid comparison
>>
>>75646092
Guys that actually play D1/NBA Basketball and hoop like Kobe, guys who never played sports and are nerds like LeBitch.
>>
they are basketball fans
>>
>>75646092

It's a Lakers thing.
Southern California's sports fans are mostly delusion, distracted and vapid.

>see Charger fan
>see Raider fan
>see Rams fan
>see Ducks fan
>see LA Kings fan
>....

Source: I'm a Texan living in San Diego (go Cowb Oys).
>>
people like kobe because of his mentality, it transcends basketball
>>
>>75646092
He's a warrior-poet and if you can't appreciate him you should at least respect him. He stands for himself, first and foremost, and he's really smart and funny. The bums of his ilk, like T-mac, Joe Johnson, michael jordan wannabes, are pretty risible, but Kobe transcended his flawed mortal form, as we all strive to do.
>>
>>75656569
So you a Marine or what?
>>
>>75656524
Really all you need to know.
>>
>>75655794

Played D1 lacrosse. Hate Kobe, like LBJ. Debunked that one pretty quickly
>>
>>75656622
>guys who never played sports and are nerds like LeBitch

If anything you confirmed his post.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.