[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/box/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 71

File: canelo chavez jr.jpg (761KB, 1076x1273px) Image search: [Google]
canelo chavez jr.jpg
761KB, 1076x1273px
Previous >>75621409

>Saturday May 6th
Joseph Parker vs Razvan Cojanu

>Saturday May 6th - HBO US BT Sport Boxnation UK
Canelo Alvarez vs Julio Cesar Chavez Jr
Lucas Matthysse vs Emmanuel Taylor
David Lemieux vs Marcos Reyes

>Saturday May 13th - Sky Sports UK
Khalid Yafai vs Suguru Muranaka
Ceferino Rodriguez vs Sam Eggington

>Saturday May 13th - BT Sport UK
Josh Warrington vs Kiko Martinez
James Dickens vs Thomas Patrick Ward

>Saturday May 20th - BT Sport UK Showtime US
Gervonta Davis vs Liam Walsh
Ryan Walsh vs Marco McCullough

>Saturday May 20th - HBO US Boxnation UK
Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz

>Saturday May 20th - Showtime US
Gary Russell Jr vs Oscar Escandon
Andre Dirrell vs Jose Uzcategui

>Saturday May 27th
Robert Helenius vs Dereck Chisora

>Saturday May 27th - Sky Sports Box Office UK Showtime US
Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Jr
George Groves vs Fedor Chudinov
David Allen vs Lenroy Thomas
>>
AJ is the best HW stay mad Americucks
>>
who the FUCK is razvan cojanu AND WHY THE FUCK has hughie pussed out

gone from a somewhat interesting bout to literally who cares-tier
>>
>>75646016
Third for Carl Froch a shit.
>>
>Alvarez vs Chavez

Literally who cares
>>
reckon I hit harder than canelo desu
>>
File: 5 de mayo.jpg (155KB, 757x720px) Image search: [Google]
5 de mayo.jpg
155KB, 757x720px
>>75646102

Millions of Mexicans, even the belt flys first class
>>
>>75646099
Delet
>>
>>75646050

Don't have to work with Eddie to be on Sky if it's an international fight and he wants to fight all over the world. I expect he'll come to some agreement though
>>
>>75646143

>Literally inventing a Canelo weight belt

What the fuck is the WBC thinking
>>
Jesus fucking christ the casual apocalypse is fucking atrocious today. Why on earth are you giving us your opinions when you have no idea what you're talking about? CASUALS OUT FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

>>75646050
Fighters can go on Sky with Matchroom's permission (like Fury vs Klitschko for example) and they would let him just to avoid him going on BT or ITV. Joshua could single handedly make either of those platforms a serious competitor if he chose to fight there and they won't let that happen.

I don't think he will though. The most likely scenario is one more 3 year contract with a dramatically reduced split for Matchroom and then maybe leave after that. Or also possible is AJ promotions on Sky.

>>75646195
You're also completely wrong, British fighters OR fights staged in Britain need Matchroom's approval.
>>
>>75646284
highlight some casual posts mr expert
>>
File: canelo.gif (881KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
canelo.gif
881KB, 500x332px
>>75646099
>>
>>75646419
The ones I replied to. Both literally incorrect.
>>
So did the country's only grandmother to not have her any of her grandchildren murdered crochet that herself?
>>
>>75646440

>don't know the exact state of matchroom's contractual situation with sky
>casual

autism
>>
>>75646466
It's come up in these threads on several occasions so if you'd been coming here you would know.
>>
>>75646440
>>75646466
I second that.

> being a legal expert
> casual
>>
>>75646491
Literally yes. That shit comes up all the time, Hearn mentions it all the time when he's trash talking the other networks, it's been mentioned in the threads and boxing writers mention it. If you've been into boxing for more than a couple of months you should know.
>>
>>75646524
I often discard or will not listen to propaganda pieces.
>>
File: uppercut.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uppercut.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
This is the type of thing I was referring to in the other round.
What do you do when you have a hard time hitting your opponent even when they are hurt because they show great defense and you lack accuracy?
You foul the opponent by holding his head in place, because you have the home town advantage, everyone in that ring is on your side, you get to do this type of thing, no need to fight fair.
It's not the only time either, once he realized that Klitschko was better than him, he started to hit him on the back of the head and hold and hit.
Because who needs to be the better man, definitely not Joshua.
I could make a clip of all the things I pointed out in the previous thread but that would be too huge of a project to justify itself, but I'm showing you guys everything I said about Joshua not impressing me in that fight can be backed up by actual footage.
This is worth applauding for, is this greatness in you opinion?
>>
>>75646547
It's the best place to hear about what's coming up soon, propaganda or not.
>>
>>75646579
>other round
Meant to say other thread.
>>
>>75646594
>It's the best place
Where?
>>
>>75646605
Hearn interviews, is what I thought you were referring to when you said listening to propaganda pieces.
>>
>>75646579
Delet
>>
>>75646579
Literally nobody is saying Joshua is a technically competent boxer, give it a rest.
>>
File: kugan.jpg (5KB, 142x200px) Image search: [Google]
kugan.jpg
5KB, 142x200px
>>75646605
>>
>>75646618
I do listen to some of those on IFL, never really picked up on what you said though, guess you retain what you want to hear, huh?
>>
>>75646644
Based kugie
>>
>>75646633
No one? How about everyone at large, including the threads while the fight was happening?
How about all the people saying Joshua proved himself that night?
You're full of shit, plenty of people are saying the opposite, most even.
>>
>>75646655
yeah I watch loads of ifl and haven't a clue what this autist is raging about
>>
>>75646579

You made some good points, and I had Klitchko ahead before going into the 11th. I just hope he takes the rematch.
>>
>>75646655
How else am I supposed to know all the technicalities to call people out on :^)

>>75646684
Not my fault you got outed as a casual lad. Try harder from now on and maybe it won't happen again.
>>
>>75646669
>Joshua proved himself that night?

He did. He proved he has the heart to get up, impressive conditioning and the power to hurt anyone. N O B O D Y is saying he's a technically proficient boxer.
>>
>>75646743
>Not my fault you got outed as a casual lad. Try harder from now on and maybe it won't happen again.

im not even the person you "called out" I'm just a third party who also thinks you're a mong
>>
I saw that some sloot I went to high school with who I assume has no interest in sports liked an AJ insta photo.
>>
Man this American has some serious autism

Kind of hilarious his countries best HW is fucking Wilder
>>
>>75646284

>Fighters can go on Sky with Matchroom's permission (like Fury vs Klitschko for example)

They have to go through matchroom if the fight takes place on UK soil.

Fury vs Klitchsko was in Germany so it didnt matter.
>>
>>75646708
I hope he doesn't, I don't wanna see him get sparked early in the fight.

/sadforwlad/
>>
>>75646778
Well considering you didn't know either it may as well have been aimed at you. Sort it out lad

>>75646858
See the second half of the post, it's British fighters OR fights that take place here. Hearn has said a few times that the only PPV he's not had a cut of since he's been with sky is MayPac for that reason.
>>
>>75646860

If Wlad doesn't take the re-match then at least he went out on his shield.
>>
>>75646773
>impressive conditioning and the power to hurt anyone
I don't believe that at all, he held his head in place and delivered the best uppercut he could have and did Klitschko go down from that punch? No, he needed one more punch then one on the back of Vlad's head to get the knockdown after that uppercut.
The knockdown after that required a 4 punch combination to drop an already hurt Vlad and he got up fairly quickly, the whole entire time his eyes were alert.
That power is not impressive, Vlad is not known for having a good chin and yet he only got an early stoppage against a weak chinned opponent, he couldn't put him out.
How is that good power that can hurt anyone? It isn't.
Please stop believing all the bullshit promoters tell you, just because he fought weak opposition and hurt them does not prove he is a big puncher.
He has good power but not special power, definitely not enough to hurt everyone.
The first decent opponent that can give a good punch and take one is likely to give Joshua trouble if not beat him.
Joshua is not special as of yet, he may never be special, other than being such a large athletic guy, that might be his only impressive aspect about him, we'll see.
>>
>>75646917

didnt know about the british fighters.

Gotta wonder how Matchroom could get such a deal with sky. Its such huge benefit for match room but not really a big benefit for Sky.
>>
>>75646658
>>75646644
fuck this ugly fat idiot
I don't get how /box/ picks at pakistanis but is totally ok with the fact that the biggest casual in boxing history constantly pretends to know everything about boxing
can't even spell a fucking name, it's Bönte not Bonte

good move by Bönte to keep this idiot away from that fight

and why the fuck do brits expect everyone to pronounce british names correctly when they fail miserably when it comes to non-british names?

it's Sturm, not Störm
it's Brähmer, not Bräima
it's Abraham, not Äibrähäm
it's Bernd Bönte, not Burned Bont

I mean wtf? is it really that complicated
>>
>>75646953
It's a true warrior's send-off, a shame it didn't go his way but better than retiring after a boring UD vs a random B level fighter.
>>
>>75646844
I believe you are referring to me, Wilder is trash, why would I defend that guy?
What does that have to do with how good Joshua is or is not?
It's not autism bitch, I'm seeing obvious bullshit and idiots all around me, someone has to fucking set the record straight, because casual fucks have ruined boxing, they support the wrong people, the wrong things and for the wrong reasons.
If the average boxing fan was more knowledgeable title holders wouldn't be able to get away with cherry picking, ducking, robberies and other bullshit that is too prevalent in the sport because no one calls it out, people are all just too happy that "their" guy won.
>>
>>75647013
https://youtu.be/fhsTbYxy2LY?t=376

He explains it all here if you're interested, there was a big blow up between Hennessy and him over this exact subject and whether Hearn negotiated the entire deal or just Matchroom's for Fury Klitschko. It's why I find it hard to believe someone who has been into British boxing wouldn't know, if you'd been following the Fury Klit buildup at all people were talking about it quite a bit.
>>
File: tmp_20112-chavezjr-313408061.jpg (600KB, 2410x1356px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20112-chavezjr-313408061.jpg
600KB, 2410x1356px
I wish I knew where Chavez bought his pink underwear so I can wear them on fight night for luck. I don't even wear briefs, but anything for /PinkUnderwear/
>>
Wow, a big channel here in Greece that is not dedicated to sports is broadcasting a taped version of the whole Joshua vs Klitschko main card. Pretty low quality stuff though. you can hear the sky commentators speaking over our own.
>>
>>75647114
Wear them over your pants to show support.
>>
File: IMG_1696.png (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1696.png
123KB, 640x1136px
>fury fans: know about boxing
>AJ fans: britcasuals
>>
>>75646974
Joshua's main attribute is his handspeed rather than power it's true, even managing to connect with a combination against Klitschko to get that knockdown is relatively impressive.

Btw can you format your posts a bit more neatly, you're saying some intelligent things here and there but I feel like my eyes are catching AIDS looking at it.
>>
>>75647133
That might kill my balls
>>
>>75647115
Do you get boxing on tv much over there?
>>
>>75647223
Easy fix, don't wear anythting under your pants.
>>
>>75647066

They don't know the shortcut on the keyboard for it and it looks the same
>>
>>75647066
Kugan is a complete whiny loser but is funny for it. His whole operation is such a shambles it's amazing he's still in such a dominant position.

Still watch his shit mind.
>>
>>75646049
Gassed out after knocking a 41 year old man down. I wasn't impressed by him at all the next round he hit the canvas and was nearly out on his feet. I miss heavyweights from the 90's, they'd shit on everyone in today's week division.
>>
>>75647141
Casual opinion: AJ is the best heavyweight
Contrarian opinion: Fury is the best heavyweight
Patrician opinion: Wilder is the best heavyweight
Ultimate redpill: Bellew is the best heavyweight
>>
>>75647392

He gets to interview some top peeps desu - I particularly liked the stuff he did with Fury.
>>
controversial opinion:
muhammed ali would defeat ANthony joshua

not sure about big george, i feel he still hit harder, but AJ is bigger and quicker
>>
>>75647463

>Transcended opinion: Oleksandr Usyk is the best HW
>>
>>75647504
He gets great access yeah, being able to bumlick the right people seems to be the main gift god blessed him with. Love a lot of his stuff, just wish he was a bit more professional both in his attitude and the quality of his videos sometimes.

You can see it when he interviews Hearn a lot, Eddie will just throw out a playful dig at him and then Kugan will get all defensive and upset for 5 minutes. Maybe the fact that he's so unthreatening is exactly why everyone in the industry trusts him so much.
>>
>>75647514
Mayweather would beat both of them.
>>
>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on /box/ was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on
>>
>>75647652
AJ couldn't land a glove on mayweather
>>
>>75647653
Afghanbro would just blow your legs off with the IED he carries around lad.
>>
>>75647265
Not really. Some cable providers have Eurosport which I think still shows boxing matches. There are 2 or 3 free-tv channels that might do a combined 8 or 9 mixed Boxing-kickboxing-mma-muay thai events, but it's rare for a greek free-tv channel to broadcast a foreign event of this magnitude.
>>
>>75647653
i hope this is pasta
>>
>>75647706
it is
>>
>>75647706
It's not but it's a common meme to provoke (You)s
>>
>>75646579
Have you ever seen a fighter that doesn't foul or cheat in some way? Give it a rest.
>>
>>75647698
Huh interesting, guess they had the benefit of knowing it was good beforehand but there was an argument in here a few days ago about whether Klitschko vs Joshua or Canelo vs Cotto was bigger and I doubt the latter got shown on Greek free tv.
>>
>>75647525

more like Fedora opinion
>>
File: euuuub.png (182KB, 587x327px) Image search: [Google]
euuuub.png
182KB, 587x327px
>>75647680
fuck yeah
>>
>>75647746
This. Usyk and Breidis have accomplished too much to be the hardcore circlejerk fighters anymore.

Now that Srisaket has beaten Gonzalez and ruined my go-to smarty pants choice Daigo Higa is my new circlekjerk fighter.
>>
>>75647805
HYEAHHHYYYYYEYEAAAAAHHHAHYEAHHAYYHAH
>>
File: 1493671018526.jpg (149KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1493671018526.jpg
149KB, 500x701px
>>
reminder all belts beginning with w are worthless
>>
>>75647811
>fighting Navarrete next

Well you won't get to keep him for long if he wins that. Navarrete is up there among hardcore circlejerk choices himself. muh best switch hitter in all of boxing
>>
>>75646143
>Muh 5 de mayo
>Muh indigenous patterns
>That "Mexico" is the federal tourism department logo

That's Chicano, the belt
>>
>>75646099
Kys yourself my man
>>
>>75646143
jesus christ dissolve WBC immediately
>>
If deontay wilder was British he'd be 10x more famous
>>
>>75647968
It's a very good fight imo, in fact you'd be hard pressed to name a single other card this year where there are 3 50/50 world title fights or even 3 50/50 world level fights period. Admittedly the middle fight is lower quality than the other 2 but it's still interesting for what it is.

Going to be a good day, this one in the morning then Davis vs Walsh in the evening.
>>
>>75648022
as if any british promoters would take such a fundementally awful boxer
>>
>>75647981
>>75648010
To be honest, the design is nice, but the plate is just out of place
>>
File: 1479259184392.jpg (78KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1479259184392.jpg
78KB, 639x595px
>>75648074
>guy litterally called Kenshiro

You think murata vs n'dam is 50/50?
>>
>>75648091
no the design and plate are awful. especially the plate which looks like a cheap birthday invitation
>>
>>75647981

my mexican friend who actually lives in mexico says that cinco de mayo isn't even a big deal in mexico.

So wtf.
>>
File: IBO champ.jpg (165KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IBO champ.jpg
165KB, 1080x1080px
>>75647945

Belt of choice for the new Ali
>>
File: muh_ali.jpg (14KB, 279x135px) Image search: [Google]
muh_ali.jpg
14KB, 279x135px
>>75648156
>muh Ali
>>
>>75648099
I don't really buy the Murata hype as much as most Tbh, it's still all based on his amateur performances, as a pro he hasn't looked that great at all imo. Obviously N'Dam is packing glass but that's really his only massively glaring weakness comparing the two, it should be very exciting whatever happens though, well worth watching.
>>
>>75648154
I lived in Mexico for a year, this is true. Americans made it a big deal so that we can get drunk
>>75648125
Design is sexy bruh
>>
No one actually thinks Gonzalez lost to Srisaket do they?
>>
>>75648231
it depends how you choose to judge the fight really

either way gonzalez is still in my top 5 p4p, the loss doesn't actually detract from his ability in my eyes, imo
>>
File: 1o7q43.jpg (101KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1o7q43.jpg
101KB, 500x701px
>>
>>75648231
I watched it with HBO commentary so I'm afraid I might be biased, but I did think he beat Rungvisai, looked like he landed a lot more, the other dude was just too big and wouldn't go down.
>>
>>75648231
It was bad judging admittedly but I called a lot of people on the forums casuals for thinking Gonzalez would steamroll him before the fight so it's one where I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>75648231
basically he was too big for him

gonzalez won the boxing match but srisaket won the hurting match
>>
Think gonzalez didn't deserve the p4p 1 slot even if he got the decision

I mean that Thai guy had 0 defence or accuracy, hardly an elite opponent
>>
>>75648359
So much casual in one post I don't no where to start.
>>
>>75648370
T. Manlet
>>
>>75648182

kek
>>
File: IMG_1697.png (211KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1697.png
211KB, 640x1136px
Ah yes, such an elite resume.
>>
>>75648429
t. needs boxrec to form his opinions because he can't think up any of his own

He has p4p some of the biggest power in all of boxing lad, can't believe I'm still having to explain this even AFTER he knocked down Choco, something a roided up Cuadras couldn't manage. The fact that Gonzalez managed to win the fight (whatever the scorecards said) and remain competitive over 12 rounds despite barely managing to make weight and taking body shot after body shot from that monster is unreal.

All at the age of 29 which is ancient for a manlet and 4 divisions higher than where he started.
>>
>>75648605
Yea too p4p knocking out Thai bums

He's a brawler with 0 technique or defence from what I saw

So glad he got the decision so overrated gonzalez isn't on the p4p ranking anymore
>>
>>75648666
Again, remind me who else has knocked down Gonzalez. I think you'll find the answer is nobody.
>>
>>75648666
find myself disagreeing here
>>75648605
agree somewhat here
>>
>>75648605

>4 divisions

kek, 5 whole pounds

>29 is ancient

Maybe if you're a Nicaraguan hypejob that can't avoid a punch to save his life.

kekaroony
>>
>>75648696
He mostly fought light fisted bums m8

Having strong power doesn't make you elite
>>
>>75648765
elite
eJˈliːt,Jˈliːt/Submit
noun
a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society.

>beat a guy at 49-0
>knocked down a guys who's never been knocked down

Seems superior in ability to the rest of a group or society to me lad. Without that power he doesn't get the KD and it's a majority draw. Elite power wins elite level fights.
>>
>>75649004
46-0 rather, is a reflex that one for Floyd
>>
>>75649004
power doesn't make you an elite boxer

If you think he's an elite boxer than the Manlet divisions make the heavyweight division stacked
>>
>>75647070
lay off the precise presenter vids senpai
>>
>>75649234
>moving the goalposts this desperately

You didn't say elite boxer before lmao, you just said elite, and he's an elite fighter clearly. He did what Cuadras and Estrada couldn't do, are you going to claim they're shit too? Just to note that if you do anything else you say can be immediately discounted.
>>
>>75648099
I have a really hard time picturing how this fight is gonna go for some reason. Really looking forward to this one even if it's not a great fight.
>>
>>75649467
You know much about him? My entire opinion on that fight is from tweeting a Japanese boxing journalist and asking if Shiro is any good, there isn't a lot of footage of him and I wouldn't mind knowing more beforehand.

Unless you're talking about the Murata fight in which case you don't need to worry, that's guaranteed to be good pretty much.
>>
File: 1493329982989.png (522KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493329982989.png
522KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oJXxvOO2jE

And it's out in English!
>>
>>75649663
Cheers fampai
>>
>>75649593
Yeah, I'm talking about N'Dam-Murata, I know nothing about Shiro. I'm optimistic but like I said I can't quite picture it for some reason.
>>
>>75649663
top kek
>>
we /brit/ now

doing a poo
>>
Legendary
>>
>>75651926
here's your (You), faggot.
>>
>>75647734
Pacquiao, there you go, a great fighter that didn't have to resort to such things.
Besides, it's one thing to say spit out your mouthpiece like Joshua did in the seventh when he was hurt to buy time, it's another thing to have the foul win you the fight.
Winning on a foul, taints the win.
Not only was that uppercut that thing changed the fight and eventually got him the win so was the following knockdown a foul to the back of the head.
Being a little dirty is one thing, winning by cheating because you likely were not going to win? That's something a piece of shit does.
Joshua is a piece of shit, when you get tested and face adversity that's when your character gets tested and really shows, and we saw what kind of person he was in this fight.
>>75649243
What the fuck are you talking about? I was saying all these things on Saturday night as the fight was happening live, that Joshua was pulling bullshit, people called me a troll, people resorted to race baiting to deny my words even though they don't even know my race, these thoughts are all mine, so once people uploaded good quality videos, I was able to rewatch key moments of the fight to come with proof of my words.
I'm here to be a counter balance to the bullshit people say and to prove I was right on Saturday.
>>
Already celebrating the win
>>
So the odds of a Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux fight are pretty much an absolute zero, right?
>>
>>75654346
>Rigondeaux
He won't fight anyone worth a shit, he's getting old, he likes to keep things easy, he probably won't take a big fight until he wants to cash out.
>>
They called Mariusz "Jay Leno" Wach on some Polish live broadcast of AJ-Klitschko for additional commentary and he was shitfaced drunk lmao. Not a good look considering he has a fight in a month with Whyte
>>
File: 1486503405381.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486503405381.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I've noticed a lot of boxing threads the past week.

I have to admit I rarely come to /sp/ when NCAABB and football season is over, but boxing is my first love.

Has spee finally seen the light? Will /box/ finally show /heem/ how shitty their sport actually is?

What's been happening, here?
>>
>>75655788
/box/ had (frequently shitty) fight threads for a long time and slowly solidified as a general after Ward-Kovalev. Now things are going strong except for the occasional /pol/ or /int/ invasion during big fights. There are some pretty knowledgeable people here and it's probably one of the best generals out there.
>>
>>75655788
It's just that there was a fight practically everyone in Britain watched last weekend which also happened to be very good so things are still moving quite quickly as a result. It'll probably slow down again over the next couple of weeks.
>>
>>75655788
is that an ak47
>>
>>75649783
I think given that N'Dam is a genuinely good boxer with some of the best conditioning in the division Murata won't want it dragging on too late if he can avoid it. Especially with N'Dam's glass and Murata's power I think I can't really see it going the distance.
>>
>>75647463
Truly enlightened opinion: Wlad is still the best HW, he could have won but decided to pass on the torch
>>
IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF: ROID WARS
>>
Also, speaking of the Thainaialation™, we'll get to see him do it all over again soon enough. Estrada vs Cuadras co-main for a manlet spicy banger fest please. Or just on the GGG vs Canelo undercard if they really are making that for September I suppose, though I'll believe that when I see it.
>>
>>75656593
>it's probably one of the best generals out there.

I think it's because there's less mouth breathing retards compared with the other generals here
>>
>>75657292

Unless there is an AJ fight on then all the casuals come out

Where were they for literally any other of the fights. If there is a British fighter on I'll most likely be watching
>>
>>75657367
Not everyone has to be a mega fan of everything lad calm down. I only watch the big international tournaments in football cricket and rugby and enjoy them for what they are.
>>
if you were a fighter, who would you sign to? teiken? matchroom? sauerland? blablabla?
>>
>>75657607
and I know that it also depends on you location, lika UK = matchroom, weird asian countries = teiken etc., but let's just forget about that for a second
>>
>>75657607
Arum probably still, if you could choose anyone, but Eddie is catching up fast.
>>
>>75657619
Arum if you want your promoter to promote the shit out of you, or want the WBO, or matchroom if you want to get a bigger audience.

Or Mayweather Promotions if you want to spend a short boxing career fighting in small venues in non televised events
>>
>>75647463

True opinion: Parker is the best HW
>>
>>75657650
PBC if you want people to forget you exist because Haymon's overpaid bloated stable means can only afford trot you out once a year
>>
Who is ready for the race war?

I'm a casual, but I'm hyped as fuck for this. The racial consciousness this fight will awaken, will redpill more normies than any number of shitskin attacks.
>>
>>75657680
>I'm a casual

I can tell. British boxing does not have any racially charged elements at all, stop trying to force one.
>>
>>75657688
t. S H O O K nigger

There hasn't been anything comparable to this fight for a long time.
>>
>>75657692
Yeah there were 90,000 predominantly white people supporting Joshua on Saturday, just as there'll be 32,000 predominantly white people supporting Brook in the next PPV. Grow up this isn't America.

I agree it'll be great if it happens though, World Cup tier attention and media buildup. The fight could well be pretty disappointing though because Fury won't want any kind of shootout.
>>
>>75657700
>90,000 predominantly white people supporting Joshua
>All 90,000 supporting Joshua
The ones that supported him did so because he was waving our flag whilst fighting a Ukrainian flying the Ukrainian flag.

If you think for one second that British people will side with a nigger over a British fighter when both have equal hype behind them. WELL LAD. I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: stoppage.webmhd.webm (3MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
stoppage.webmhd.webm
3MB, 848x480px
I've gone from thinking the stoppage seemed a bit premature when I was watching it live to it looking outright fucking terrible the more I look at it. Literally nothing is landing, he's swinging wildly and and he barely had him against the ropes for 5 seconds. Joshua probably would have won anyway of course but at least let him win properly.
>>
>>75657726
They will in this case just because Joshua is a more exciting fighter, casuals want flashy KOs and he delivers that. He has a lot more limitations but that makes him more exciting too, you'll never quite know if he's about to be knocked out himself if he's fighting someone good. Fury is far more measured and a lot less easy on the eyes for it, despite being the more interesting character by a mile.

Real life isn't like 4chan, most people don't spend hours of their day ranting about death to niggers with people. They just want to watch a big heavyweight knock some people spark out and why wouldn't they. Last reply you're getting btw, if you don't believe me now you won't ever.
>>
>>75657762
Believe what you want Jamal. The proof will be in the pudding.

Just promise me that you will squeal racist at anybody who supports Tyson. Plenty of others will do it for you, but the more its done the better the result will be.
>>
back to /pol/ you fucking queers
>>
>>75657727

Wlad was done. Ref could have waved it off after the 2nd knockdown but he gave the old champ one last chance. I'm glad he didn't end up getting knocked out cold.
>>
>>75657816
Let it go 5 seconds more imo. Looks like he connected with one body shot but none of the others were scoring punches, completely superficial activity.
>>
Best Ricardo Lopez fight?
>>
>>75657838
All of them, literally. The 2 Alvarez fights are the obvious place to start though with the second probably being the best of them all.
>>
>>75657823

A little premature but not a bad call anyway you look at it. When it comes to boxing stopping it early is 1000x better than stopping it too late
>>
>>75657727

I get your point but Wlad had already been dropped and AJ had already landed numerous damaging shots. Looking at the damage Wlad had already taken and the pressure he was under it is pretty hard to say he was capable of effectively fighting back. Personally I wouldn't have stopped it, there was 30 seconds left in the round and AJ had already shown he tires after flurries and Wlad could fight back the following round but it wasn't a bad stoppage by any means
>>
File: Kellerman Reaction.webm (1MB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
Kellerman Reaction.webm
1MB, 1280x716px
>>75657727
Kellerman was pretty annoyed with it on the HBO feed too, though I guess Klitschko is their fighter so that makes sense.

AJ also started randomly talking about Briggs in the post fight interview with them when asked if he had a message for American fans which he also looked pretty pissed about lol
>>
What's your opinion on crossed arm defense ala Moore
>>
>>75646143
GOD TIER
>>
>>75657917
Kellerman Seems to be a cool guy
>>
>>75657929
He's like an irl boxing forum poster. Always shouting his opinions really loudly like they're the only one and making as many historical references as he can to seem smart.

Do like him though despite all that, he's much better than most people Sky have at least.
>>
Why is Canelo such a pussy ass faggot?
>>
>>75657947
He's not, he just does whatever DLH tells him to do. A shame because DLH was the exact opposite of the ducking money seeking product that Canelo has become.
>>
File: manny fedora.jpg (312KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
manny fedora.jpg
312KB, 400x600px
>I watch boxing under middleweight
>>
>>75646579
His elbow rubs over his head for a split second after a missed hook. "hur dur, he was holding and hitting."
>>
File: Britcasual.jpg (89KB, 615x611px) Image search: [Google]
Britcasual.jpg
89KB, 615x611px
>I only watch boxing over middleweight
>>
>>75657963
Hey I see you saved the image I told you to post, good job.
>>
>>75657987
You're a good lad Portubro but he's been posting that image for about as long as this general has been around. He has a few of Haye in a fedora too.
>>
To the guy who was asking for boxers like Linares, El finito, etc.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UydeyxH91gY&t=98s

They guy is young but he is aesthetic and fast. Funny story, he is the brother of Valero's death wife.
>>
File: Big Tyse Dancing.webmhd.webm (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Big Tyse Dancing.webmhd.webm
3MB, 400x400px
>>
>>75657917
>I guess Klitschko is their fighter so that makes sense.
Why did he ask him about Deontay Wilder? Wilder is a pbc/Showtime fighter. Just as a fan?

Also funny how AJ shook Kellermans hand and said "it's an honor to meet you, you're a legend in the game"
>>
>>75657987
I'm constantly working on my shitposting, thank you.
>>
>>75658101
Just watched through it again and didn't see him mention Wilder unless I'm being an idiot lad, just throws out Fury or a rematch as options.
>>
>>75658120

Kellerman said "I hoped you were going to say something about Deontay Wilder" at the end and AJ talked about him, they just want a credible American involved because they can see it's going to get hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXz7nUATKv0
>>
>>75658149
Ah shit yeah, guess they don't really have an American heavyweight as Wilder's competitor so it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: Dontae's Boxing Experts.jpg (266KB, 1985x1394px) Image search: [Google]
Dontae's Boxing Experts.jpg
266KB, 1985x1394px
QUICK, you have 10 seconds to name a place on the internet more full of intelligent debate than the comments section of Dontae's Boxing Nation

Protip: You Can't
>>
>>75658179
>he's a athlete posing as a boxer
Are Wilder fans the most elaborate boxing trolls?
>>
>>75658179
truly patrician opinions

Wilder unified champ by the end of 2018
>>
>>75658211

And exposed in 2019 when he faces AJ
>>
>>75658081
>I asked god for a child, he gave me a child. I asked god for a win, he gave me a win. I asked god for a bulls jersey, he gave me a bulls jersey
>>
File: chavez.jpg (24KB, 320x323px) Image search: [Google]
chavez.jpg
24KB, 320x323px
I'm betting on this guy. How big of a mistake is it?
>>
>>75658272
then who is he unifying against?
>>
>>75658391

Parker
>>
>>75658346

6.80 on betfair exchange is out but I would expect Canelo to win by UD
>>
File: :box: diagram.jpg (552KB, 3974x2749px) Image search: [Google]
:box: diagram.jpg
552KB, 3974x2749px
>>75658203
1 billion hours in a diagram designer.
>>
File: 1465786332533.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465786332533.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>75658416
>>
>>75658416
10/10
>>
>>75658416
Add a 'Has he fought bums" question followed by a "Huh?" answer to The best Ever
>>
>>75658416
Is there one for Mexicans?
>>
File: dsasad.png (12KB, 414x418px) Image search: [Google]
dsasad.png
12KB, 414x418px
>>75658503
>>
File: 1464139432472.jpg (79KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464139432472.jpg
79KB, 300x250px
>>75658577
>>
File: 1409830322562.jpg (60KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
1409830322562.jpg
60KB, 498x668px
Bowe was prime in the second Golota fight

Deal with it

Lennox would have wasted him
>>
>>75658416
fucking hell top lel
>>
>>75658416
>>75658577
Do a /pol/ one
>>
IBO crew checking in
>>
>>75657726
Irish gypsies have a much worse reputation than Africans over here. Fury has undoubtedly been subject to more racial abuse and discrimination than Joshua in his life (principally from white British people)
>>
>>75657661
I feel like I'm alone in slightly favouring Parker over AJ and Wilder. He's a more natural fighter than them and although he doesn't have as many stand-out attributes, he also has less glaring flaws
>>
File: dsaas.png (13KB, 414x418px) Image search: [Google]
dsaas.png
13KB, 414x418px
>>75658602
Got you senpai
>>
File: allsmiles.jpg (55KB, 515x390px) Image search: [Google]
allsmiles.jpg
55KB, 515x390px
>>75658577
Top kek
>>
>>75658618

Agreed lad - it's almost the last acceptable prejudice.
>>
File: 1465260470243.gif (2MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465260470243.gif
2MB, 355x200px
>>75658577
>>75658633
10/10
>>
>>75658618
That's because all those britcasuals aren't scared of being racist to gypos because they're white
>>
>>75658657
We will always have protestants.
>>
>>75658179
tbqh I understand them, if there was a afghan heavyweight I'd probably say the same bullshit

I don't really get how you brits can resists sucking AJs balls 24/7
>>
>>75658416
looooooool
>>
Would you kiss Canelo on the lips?
>>
>>75658618
>>75658671
>pikeys are a race

I bet you call people who speak against Islam racist too.
>>
>>75658673

Aye and Catholics - I almost forgot how acceptable it is to deride Christianity.
>>
File: pol diagram.jpg (991KB, 4160x3844px) Image search: [Google]
pol diagram.jpg
991KB, 4160x3844px
>>75658602
Mine's better.
>>
>>75658713
You sure are frustrated enough to type a lot of words for people you are supposedly careless about.
>>
>>75658689
Discrimination whatever
>>
>>75658713
Yeesh this just comes off as butthurt
>>
File: top 10 anime deaths.webm (1MB, 896x912px) Image search: [Google]
top 10 anime deaths.webm
1MB, 896x912px
>>
File: 2z4zb7d[1].jpg (11KB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
2z4zb7d[1].jpg
11KB, 305x360px
I don't see how hothead Canelo can lose to this cheesy bum
>>
>>75658726
I mean I care quite a lot when they shit up a decent thread, not really otherwise. They're like the naughty kid at school who thinks they're a hilarious maverick rule breaker whenever they make a smart comment at everything the teacher says when in reality none of it is really that clever or funny, it's just a bit of a pathetic attempt to get some acceptance among peers.

Butthurt over for today though, will leave that one be.
>>
>>75658795
Sounds like you're on the wrong website, mate
>>
>>75658816
Not at all, for example I made this >>75658416 too. Racist humour can be funny, but being edgy for the sake of being edgy isn't in my book.
>>
>>75658713
this this this this this
>>
>>75658756
Always liked the way Hearns threw his right hand.
>>
>>75658713
>>75658795
>>75658824
I go on /pol/ and I'm not saying that you shouldn't be able to criticise it. But a lot of effort was put into that one compared to the others, whilst the others were short and sweet. And it's all typical normie insults.
>>
>>75658885
I have a whatsapp with a few /sp/ guys I met in a /sp/ irc channel in 2011, it's something we've talked about a fair bit so it wasn't a huge amount of effort Tbh. I'm actually the only one who still goes on 4chan now and it's only for this general.
>>
>>75658824
There's nothing racist about your little diagram though
>>
>>75658912
Then it really is like this guy said
>>75658816
>>
>>75658914
I suspect that if I were to post that on any other boxing forum I'd get banned, I'm not sure other people would agree with you.
>>
>>75658925
Probably for the most part, but I kept forcing this general to stay on the board after Kovalev vs Ward for a reason, it provides something nowhere else on the internet does.
>>
>>75658912
Maybe we're all guilty of a little confirmation bias (myself included), and maybe it has to do with me not being that much of a regular on /box/, but I swear I see more racist posts from black posters or people pretending to be black. Anyhow, enough of that. We're getting too far off topic.
>>
>>75658346
You're going to be a rich man.

I truly believe that Canelo made a mistake, he thinks Chavez is going to quit, he is obviously 100% motivated to expose Canelo as a fraud
>>
>>75648281
based windmill
>>
>>75658713
>You will never be this butthurt about being a shitskin

Feels good to be white, every day, all day
>>
>>75658758
Chavez is /ourguy/ anyone who disagrees is a fucking faggot like the ginger pussy
>>
>>75658863
Hearns was a monster. A couple bad breaks in his career, unfortunately.

Probably one of my favorite boxers and that Duran hit is my favorite KO of all time.
>>
File: 1493175666786.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493175666786.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>75658988
As an Australian, I am obliged to support this shitposter.
>>
>>75658999
>Duran hit is my favorite KO of all time.
This along with that Marquez/Pac ko
>>
>>75659009
It was a good one but the fact Marquez stepped on Pacs toes and he fell into his punch kind of takes away from it.

Having said that, it was perfectly timed and dude was ice cold from the hit so lel
>>
File: Photo 29-03-2017, 15 50 4.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 29-03-2017, 15 50 4.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>75658986
Just older than you I suspect lad
>>
File: nick3.jpg (263KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
nick3.jpg
263KB, 2048x2048px
:( :(
>>
>>75658986
>makes a black one
>lol this shit is hilarious

>makes a white one
>lol you butthurt nigger

come on, it's all in good fun
>>
>>75659060
Jesus, poor lad. Better than Gutknecht though at least I suppose
>>
>>75659060
I will never understand your love for him.

Have you met him already? It's not like he's gonna walk off on you I reckon.
>>
>GGG ducked BJS

Why are Gypsies so powerful?
>>
What do you predict will be AJ's schedule now? Hearn has said that he'll only fight twice per year and that he wants to take him on the road. I'm thinking his other fight this year will be the Klitschko rematch or Pulev if Klitschko chooses to retire, and that either of them will take place in Germany. He probably won't fight Klitschko x2 and then another tough opponent like Wilder straight after that, so perhaps the Whyte rematch in the first half of 2018 and then unification in the latter half of 2018. Although that could be bumped forward in the scenario that Wlad retires and AJ ends up fulfilling his mandatory duties for the IBF later this year. So that would mean that we only get the Tyson Fury mega-fight sometime in 2019, provided that Fury manages to comeback successfully
>>
why are there so many boxers with undefeated records or 95%+ win rates?

what is it about boxing that lets people regularly go 30-0? you dont really see streaks like that in any other sport
>>
>>75659064
See >>75658885 >>75658971
>>
>>75659105
Because you can literally choose who you face, or even if you're in a situation where you get a mandatory, you'll have chosen the rough sort of level of that fight
>>
>>75659099
Oh, and the Wilder fight is clearly being planned for his American debut, but I don't know where a fight against Parker would end up. I believe Parker actually trains out of Vegas(?) so that could also happen in the States, I suppose
>>
>>75659105
Weak competition
Cherry picking
Home town judging/advantages
>>
>>75659113
More complicated ideas need more words in fairness, those would have been hard to compress. Was certainly made in the same spirit as the first, as I think both situations are worthy of being poked fun at.
>>
>>75659053
33 :^)

>>75659064
Well one is true and funny and the other is stupid and seemed like a butthurt leddit rant.

I've never seen a black person who has ever cheered on anyone that wasn't black. Ever. In any sport or category in life.

Maybe you guys just don't have tribal ass negros like we do.
>>
File: Nick-Blackwell.jpg (37KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Nick-Blackwell.jpg
37KB, 615x409px
>>75659071
yeah I can't look at that pic more than 5 seconds

>>75659084
because he looks so good and is a true warrior, faught murray, who went on having SDs with sturm and abraham and 12 rounds with groves, in his 9th fight with no amateur experience
but mainly because of his looks and how he talks
>>
>>75659105
Because there are so many competing interests that promoters need to protect their assets

It seems like Lomachenko's pro career and in general the now more pro-friendly amateur system might finally inspire an evolution in this model though
>>
>>75659105
It's a trend in boxing nowadays.

It used to be about fighting the biggest baddest mother fucker in the land, even if it was a bad matchup for you. Great boxers, amazing boxers, a lot of them had 5, 6, 10+ losses on their records and are still considered some of the GOAT.

Nowadays, if you have 3 losses it means you suck and nobody will watch your fights.

Thanks Mayweather
>>
>>75659125
My African mate was cheering Klitschko during the fight. I don't even know why, I think like me he's just a bit of a contrarian
>>
>>75659122
>More complicated ideas
What makes one more complicated than the others?
>>
>>75659158
One is a simple question with a simple answer, it's who do black people prefer to root for.

The /pol/ jokes are more about pointing out inconsistencies in their arguments, to do that i need to set up what the argument is first which takes more words than a yes no question
>>
>>75659150
Meanwhile over here black guys who don't even know each other will gang up and stomp a white dude who is in a fight with a black guy.
>>
>>75659150
Maybe he just likes it when the old guys beat the young ones.
>>
>>75659222
>implying /pol/ is one person
It could have literally be done the same way. Instead it came off as too newfag-like.
>>
Last time I was in London I watched one single white guy get jumped by a bunch of random black dudes in front of a club. Then the king negro grabbed a mic from some street DJ and said
>Yeah mothafuckas. This why white people shouldn't fuck with black folk

And all of your countrymen just stood there being cucked.

Sad!

The white dude came back and threw a liquor bottle at one of their heads and ran away kek was pretty funny
>>
>>75659304
That's some black freudian shit.
>>
>>75659322
Black people aren't one person either, I'm making fun of general trends because that's how humour of that type works. Just because you disagree with one and not the other you've decided I was angry when writing that one.

I could have written it more like the first one by adding a lot more boxes but that would have been bigger and more effort for a throwaway internet meme. Anyway as you said a while ago this is pretty off topic now though and not really going anywhere so lets drop it.
>>
File: vice-gennady650.jpg (108KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
vice-gennady650.jpg
108KB, 650x500px
>>75659261
This is boxing, stop the racial discussion. Y'now this is boxing, and the best man win, and the worst lose.
>>
>>75659469
This convo is going on in circles. I have made my point, you have made yours. That's the end of it.
>>
>>75659488
The truth isn't racist just because you don't like it, m8

I agree about boxing. I like plenty of black boxers and in fact every single one of my favorite boxers are black except like 2.
>>
>>75659550
Oh fuck I didnt mean to quote anyone pal. I just wanted to stop de racial discussion because I dont give a fuck
>>
I guess I should preface my rants with

>In my country, my city, and my own personal experience

But I figured that was obvious.

As cliche as it is, my best friend is black. My other friend is Cambodian. I'm white as fuck, true, but I'm not a Nazi. I live in a predominantly black city in America. You guys don't know what it's like here.

But I'll drop it, my bad. Kinda bored this morning
>>
>>75659001
lol where's this from?
>>
File: ggg3.png (258KB, 564x453px) Image search: [Google]
ggg3.png
258KB, 564x453px
>>75659488
aaand of course, I have big fight like 168, of course, ooor.. I'm not big but I can go into 154, you know, for BIG fight, not for regular fight, just for big fight, chris eubank you know he.. he show his face, you know, right know he don't have titles, I think he doesn't have peeen, you know, for contract, for sign contract.. of course, of course, you know.. chris eubank, he talk too much
>>
>>75659603
>my best friend is black

Mine was too and he stabbed me in the back
>>
>>75659604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HsXx8M5KaI
>>
>>75659576
All good, dropping it anyways.

On topic:. I haven't been keeping up much in the past year except major fights.

Who's the p4p champ right now? Who's an up-and-coming future champ I should watch out for
>>
>>75659617
To be honest he isn't that good of a friend but I have realized this and now I don't rely on him for shit other than fun times.
>>
>>75659621
>Who's the p4p champ right now?

1. Lomachenko
2. Kovalev
3. Ward
4. Crawford
5. GGG
6. Gonzalez
7. Pacquiao
8. Rigondeaux
9. Inoue
10. Canelo

Literally nobody on /box/ will disagree I'm sure.
>>
>>75659620
thanks
>>
>>75659659
no yamanaka?
>>
>>75659659
>Pacquiao
Wtf ?

>Fights Jeff Horn July 2nd
Who?

Guess I'm more out of it than I thought.

Though I said Pac looked great in his last fight with Marquez and even the Mayweather fight. I think he has a few more in the tank.
>>
File: photo.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
>>75659621
1. Ward
2. Crawford
3. Rigo
4. Lara
5. The good Charlo
6. Jacobs
7. Porter
8. Easter Jr.
9. Gervonta Davis
10. The bad Charlo
>>
>>75659659
Is it bad that we have this top 10 at the present? In terms of quality.
>>
>>75657225

> Anticipates Chocolatito

That sounds like a Greek name, I've never heard of Anticipates Chocolatito.
>>
>>75659687
Hasn't fought anyone good for too long so I don't know where he's at, he'd be #11 though and will push himself comfortably back in and if he takes on and beats Nery.

>>75659715
I don't think you can realistically argue anyone else on that list beat 2 better opponents than Manny, he's still got even though he's on a money making tour now.
>>
>>75659087
Saunders is going to lose his title to a man let, who will go on to knock out Golovkin and become undisputed middleweight champion
>>
>>75659716
Is the good Charlo the one who got harrassed by the guy who thought he was the bad Charlo or was it the bad Charlo who got harrassed by the guy who thought he was the good Charlo?
>>
>>75659724
The quality's not vastly worse than it was 10 years ago, there's just fewer stars these days.
>>
>>75659757
Hatley harassed Jermall (the good one) when he was supposed to be fighting Jermell (the bad one)
>>
>>75659749
Hope the Georgian wins tbqh even tho I like BJS

He's /ourguy/
>>
>>75659659
>no Mikey Garcia

Should be in the top 5 let alone top 10 imo
>>
>>75659716
>>75659659
Thanks by the way

So does this mean Wilder is a meme?

I've seen him fight a couple times and thought he looked pretty good.

>>75659743
Yeah that's fair. Just figured Pac was falling out of the game, hadn't noticed much about him. But admittedly I haven't paid much attention
>>
>>75659811
Get the fuck out just get out
>>
>>75659769
If this happens, the middleweight division will be hot. Golovkin dominating has kind of made it stale, and Saunders fighting once a year doesn't help. We need more competitive fights there, a winnable belt will create that
>>
File: *lubricates windmills*.webm (125KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
*lubricates windmills*.webm
125KB, 450x252px
>>75659811
I wasn't serious with the bottom one you've replied to btw. I was pretending to be a black pundit who only rates black fighters.

On Wilder this should tell its own story
>>
>>75659837
That webm should really have the next few seconds when he roars at the crowd like he's a bad ass.
>>
>>75659621
Lomachenko is pretty hyped, tho he is good.
Roman Gonzalez is pretty good but he is a manlet.
Mikey Garcia half kill a guy in the his last fight and I found his style pretty good. Like a young Cotto.
Jorge Linares is good too and he is in the Mikey's division, so expect some action in the next years in Lightweight.
In mw, there is GGG, is fun to watch how fuck guys just jabbin them.
Ward-Kovalev is a fight wich everyone wants to see, maybe Kovalev murder the guy, maybe Ward put a good fight and win.
Rigondeaux is a beast but he dont want to move up in his division, so hes stacked.
Inue is good but young, need more big fights.

That's all in my mind atm
>>
File: 1432625777968.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1432625777968.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>75659837
Looks like a fucking hood rat trying to tear some weave out
>>
>>75659830
Gimme a break, I'm old and busy.

I just started boxing again myself, hence the returned interest.

>inb4 lurk more

Fine.
>>
>>75659830
why are you so angry pal
>>
>>75659837
Lmao wow. Ok you win. I was wrong.

>>75659864
I've seen Loma and Garcia and really liked them. Same with GGG. The rest I've seen highlights, I'll go find some full fights though, thanks.
>>
>>75659906
If you don't mind manlet fights, watch Roman Gonzalez vs Rungvisai, it was this year, pretty good quality manlet violence.
>>
>>75659659
P4P is taarrrded
>>
>>75659811
>So does this mean Wilder is a meme?
A 65 pounds, 3 foot 9 inches Wilder, is the greatest boxer in the history of sport.
>>
>>75659924
Do people serious not pay attention to certain weight divisions?
>>
>>75659924
Well I'm tall af so relate better to big boys but I'll give it a go thanks
>>
>>75659969
Arguing over it in detail is pointless, but as a way of introducing him to some of the best fighters it isn't unreasonable
>>
>>75660014
This is a valid point, but ultimately it is a marketing gimmick.
>>
>>75660009
Yes. Like I just said it's hard for me to watch anything under welterweight. I'm 6'4" 220lbs so it is hard for me to relate to the little guys
>>
>>75660021
It's a good pub conversation so long as you don't get too bogged down in it or do it too often. It's the sort of conversation people had before marketing was a thing for sure.
>>
>>75659994
Well yeah I think so, a lot of people don't watch fights under welter, unless it's a super fight I guess.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (106KB, 914x435px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
106KB, 914x435px
Speaking of Super Flyweight, how the FUCK has the WBA managed to take one of the most stacked divisions in the sport and churn out these rankings from it. Compare it to the WBC, was I would be guaranteed to see Yafai get blown away by someone decent soon but it doesn't look like I'm in luck.
>>
>>75660036
>>75659994
Oops
>>
File: box.png (259KB, 1145x1216px) Image search: [Google]
box.png
259KB, 1145x1216px
>>75660047
>>75660076
Being a casual I prefer fights closer to my size (I'm 6'3" and ~90kg when in shape). I just presumed more hardcore boxing fans watched whatever fights got a lot of buzz. I am going through this list though.
>>
>>75660108
Yeah I mean I will watch some Superfly every now and then but really while I appreciate the skill I don't have much of an interest in the division
>>
why does Chavez Jr. always get BTFO in those max kellerman face-offs? the last one i saw him Martinez made him look like absolute shit, and then i just saw one with him and Canelo where he comes off as a total pussy

Canelo stops him in the 9th round, cap this post
>>
>>75660108
Source?
>>
>>75660157
Us.
>>
>>75660137
Almost all the best fights are below welter every year so if you plan on being a boxing fan it'll be hard for you to maintain that viewpoint Tbh.

Because they get paid less the best fight the best all the time, compared to heavyweight for example where people were unironically saying that last weekend was the first good title fight in over a decade.
>>
>>75660157
>>75660158
It was voted and decided by anons from /box/ if I'm correct?
>>
>>75660185
Sort of, an Australian maintains it, he adds suggestions when he agrees with them. There are some he just refuses to put on because he doesn't like them but for the most part it's representative.
>>
>>75660047
I unironically only watch welter middle and heavy without anything between. Has more to do with being drawn to fighters in those divisions then anything else.
>>
>>75660210
Do you have the one for just 2017?
>>
>>75660213
Have you watched Gonzalez vs Srisaket, Frampton vs Santa Cruz 1, Salido vs Vargas or Miura vs Roman? Pretty much a straight list of the consensus best fights from this year and last. How can you not want to watch the lower divisions with wars like those? You never get that shit in Welter, Middle or Heavy.
>>
>>75660235
Haven't even seen that updated in months, dunno who was doing it.
>>
>>75660235
>>75660210
Is it a torrent somewhere or just this image floating around?
>>
>>75660276
No it's our list of what we consider the most entertaining fights ever basically. You should be able to find a fair few of them on youtube if you look.
>>
>>75660274
Some Brit I think. Shame because I preferred that format and his criteria was less arbitrary than the Aussie's
>>
>>75659147
Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens
>>
>>75660108
>no Golota-Bowe 2
>>
>>75660253
Because I rarely see modern fights. I watch old ones and just go watch the opponents other matches if they impress me enough.
>>
>>75660415
Why are you here then out of interest? We mention old stuff from time to time but 95% of it is current.

Watch those 4 fights by the way, they're very good.
>>
>>75659060
I thought he was fine and he was even training again for fun
>>
>>75660336
kek
>>
>>75660434

ya he made basically a full recovery, and then he decided it would be a good idea to spar and re injured himself.
>>
>>75660433
Because I'd like to get on track with the modern fights. I've watched Gonz-Sri for a bit the day after but the quality of the video was too poor.

Then still I'd rather watch matches closer to my height and weight.
>>
What a time to be alive lads, who would have guessed 10 years ago we'd have 2 major sports networks showing British boxing almost every couple of weeks and almost everything internationally relevant too.
>>
>>75660595
That'll probably change as you watch more Tbh, you'll start to notice the difference in quality and get bored of the constant mismatches at the higher weights.
>>
>>75660612
>and get bored of the constant mismatches at the higher weights.
Hence I mostly watch older matches. I rate Hagler but I don't watch every fight of him against britbums.
>>
>>75660651
Going to be hard if you don't like mismatches and refuse to watch the best fights that are on every year for no particular reason Tbh lad
>>
>>75660336
The most overrated fighter by black boxing fans. Calls out everyone in 130-135, then goes on to fight bums at his local Philly events
>>
>>75660687
I'm sorry I don't relate to your enthusiasm of Peruvian pillowpillywillies.
>>
>>75660726
What is it you enjoy about boxing?

If it's technique that's on a par at worst or better than the weights you mentioned. If it's elite level 50/50 fights they happen all the time down there. If it's bloody wars they happen far more often down there. Literally the only thing that's more common at the higher weights is KOs and only by about 5%. You're a raging casual if you have this opinion I'm sorry to say.
>>
>>75660785
See
>>75660595
Why are you getting so worked up that I prefer Welter and up instead of lower classes. Are you really being such a snob about a sport where people hit each other for a living for rather watching Hagler - Mugabi then some guy getting a bloody nose in round 12 from 3000 punches.
>>
>>75660872
He's a manlet

>PLS WATCH MY MANLET DIVISIONS!
>>
>>75660872
>Manlets are sensitive about their height and weight

More breaking news at 10
>>
/box/ has been so confrontational lately.

>>75660943
I enjoy manlet fights and I'm not a manlet.
>>
Is Zab Judah the biggest waste of talent of all the time ?
>>
>>75660934
>>75660943
Kek

They say high school football is more entertaining than professional because it's so raw.

I'd still rather watch grown men battle it out than little babbys
>>
>>75660955
manlet detected
>>
>>75660872
I'm not particularly worked up, but the lack of logic in what you're saying is astonishing.

>>75660934
>>75660943
Please explain to me how anything I've said is wrong because you can't. The best fights of the past 5 years have by a mile been below welterweight. It's a shame the bigger divisions have gone to shit because obviously it would be best for boxing if all the divisions were great but that's just the reality of the situation.
>>
>>75660955
>/box/ has been so confrontational lately.
S-sorry if I am c-contributing to that...
>>
>>75660965
Chronicles Of Riddick Bowe
>>
>>75660955
I'm not saying that only manlet like manlet divisions. I'm saying he is so sensitive about it because he is a manlet and that is what they do
>>
>>75660976
Not the right comparison. It would be more like preferring college football if the best NFL teams only played each other once every 3 years and spent the rest of the time demolishing the Jaguars 70-0 every other time. Preferring college football would be very sensible in that scenario.
>>
>>75659488
easy for you to say when the only two spanish boxers are kiko martinez and that other guy who is the welterweight european champ
>>
>>75660995
Lack of logic, I'm talking about watching what I feel connected to due to my height in weight. I'd rather then still watch matches that I know are good, then staying up late to watch some shitfest on a stream.

Your logic is that if your a boxing fan and not a filthy fucking casual I should only watch light weight division 'cause they are real WARS \m/ '

>refuse to watch the best fights that are on every year
>elite level 50/50 fights they happen all the time down there. If it's bloody wars they happen far more often down there
>You're a raging casual if you have this opinion I'm sorry to say.
and you're a uptight cunt.
>>
>>75660336
>>75660694

he is undefeated in 5 years and no one wants to fight him so they keep him busy, whats wrong with that. overrated or not, he deserves a shot against literally anyone
>>
>>75661038
>I should only watch light weight division

Putting words in my mouth, all the divisions are worth watching imo, I love this sport. I said that only watching the higher divisions because it's what you "feel connected to" is stupid given the modern boxing climate if you want to follow current boxing.
>>
>>75661038
Not to mention, how can you feel connected to both Welterweight and Heavyweight? That sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>75661048
Never fought a real name, I think Davis will put him down
>>
>>75658416
TOP KEK

Nice meme
>>
File: wdsmbt.png (173KB, 1585x441px) Image search: [Google]
wdsmbt.png
173KB, 1585x441px
>>
File: belts_20150405_1958405745.jpg (327KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
belts_20150405_1958405745.jpg
327KB, 800x600px
It's so angry in here today what's going on?

Post GOAT world titles to lighten the mood
>>
>>75661092
>you can only feel connected to weight
that's why I also put on height.
>>
>>75657925
Incredibly effective if done correctly. Duran used something similar against Barkley if memory serves.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (134KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
134KB, 600x548px
>>75661147
The WBF acronym is so GOAT it has 2 entirely separate bodies and belts
>>
>>75661075
>all the divisions are worth watching imo

Even 105 and 108? I follow boxing closely and I'm still mostly clueless about these two
>>
>>75661147
Remember when British fighters were too shit to win one of the big four titles so Frank Warren had all of his guys fight for the WBU? Dark times. It seems to have faded into oblivion in recent years thankfully
>>
File: A4SFCY2CAAA2TQy.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
A4SFCY2CAAA2TQy.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
speaking of manlets - 5ft7 here, anyone whos as small / smaller?
>>
>>75661300
108 is sometimes on tv and has stuff worth watching. Gonzalez vs Estrada is probably the most elite level example from down there, worth watching if you get the chance. 105 is very rarely shown though, doesn't help that it's dominated by asians so there's even less interest than there could be.
>>
Whoever is the OP of the next general, can you include these two Japanese cards on the 20th of May? I often forget to tune in to Asian cards so it would be nice to have a reminder, and I think these two will produce some high quality boxing. There are usually streams for the Japanese stuff

http://boxrec.com/show/749035
http://boxrec.com/show/748661
>>
>>75661300
Oh also if you're planning on watching Murata vs N'Dam (if you're not consider it, should be fireworks) there's a 108 fight from a touted Japanese prospect on that.
>>
>>75661300
>I don't rate Knocout CP Freshmart

Come on man.
Joking aside I'm clueless about them as well.
>>
>>75661396
Nice Japanese card hivemind there lad. That Murata card in particular is as good as plenty of other things on that list so 100% deserves to be there. Is usually just me and the Aussie talking about the Jap stuff unfortunately.
>>
>>75661399
Haha yeah I just remembered

I think Churritos vs Higa may be the best fight on that bill. Churritos reminds me a little of Cuadras and Higa is a Miura type Japanese fighter

Tanaka vs Acosta could be a banger too
>>
>>75661318
I'm still mad Hatton wasted his prime years with that shite title
>>
>>75661396
>japanese
wanted to insult you because of that but n'jikam vs. murata will be gooood
>>
>>75661438
>I think Churritos vs Higa may be the best fight on that bill.

I was saying as much yesterday yeah, really interesting one that. Navarrete is so good to watch that even if he does cruise to a win it'll be worthwhile.
>>
>>75661442
>whines at me for ages to put obscure Filipino card in OP back when I was still doing it
>also whines about Japanese cards

You really do make me ponder sometimes Afghanbro
>>
>>75646143
HOLY SHIT! I was reading how Canelo rejected the 5 de mayo belt!

Canelo really hates the WBC organization.
>>
>>75661482
yeah I'm a bit retarded
>>
>>75661439
Is hattons son good? Or is he a Chavez jr?
>>
>>75661318
Yeah a Canadian yesterday was saying that the Sky/Matchroom deal seems like a good deal for Matchroom but unnecessary for Sky but it's easy to understand why Sky completely washed their hands of Frank at times. He was churning out some proper dross.
>>
File: 1493319362708.png (33KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
1493319362708.png
33KB, 542x542px
>>
Honestly what are Chavez chances ?
He's a strong guy but boxing wise it's not enough
>>
File: C.jpg (28KB, 199x385px) Image search: [Google]
C.jpg
28KB, 199x385px
>>75661025
I've dont give two fliying fucks if spain have a champ desu. Everyone here is half latino, myself included and there's 0 boxing culture
>>
>>75661593
ahahahahahaha, based Thais
>>
>>75661528
Hard to say considering he's still 15 lad, sons of huge fighters are rarely as good though.
>>
>>75661552
Yeah, I've come to like Fwank during the BoxNation years and I hope the BT deal works out, but when he was the uncontested king of British boxing he put out some right shite and I have no doubt it would happen again if Matchroom disappeared again for whatever reason. It's good to have competition as long as they can work together occasionally
>>
File: top 10 anime betrayals.jpg (101KB, 832x586px) Image search: [Google]
top 10 anime betrayals.jpg
101KB, 832x586px
TRAITOR
*drops shield and gun*
*spins electric sword*
>>
>>75661596
It's one I'll find really hard to call until I see him on the scales. If he looks strong then there's at least a chance he can weather the storm and potentially cause an upset. He hasn't had to make that low a weight in 5 years though so if he's killing himself to get there the small chance I'd give him is gone.
>>
>>75661641
Kovalev is NOT my champion. He was the Chosen One! He was supposed to destroy the Nigger, not join them!
>>
>>75661612
I haven't loved that much of the BoxNation era either to be honest, lots of cancellations and TBA opponents. I do have a lot of optimism towards the BT era after the Langford card though, that was very good and the production values in every area seem to have gone through the roof. Hope it continues along those lines.
>>
>>75659743
Yamanaka in 2016 KO'd the guy who arguably beat him and UD'd a top 10 contender who arguably beat McDonnell later in the year. He had much better competition than Canelo, Rigondeaux, Inoue, GGG and arguably Lomachenko had in 2016.
>>
>>75661641
>that death stare from Vitali
>>
>>75661596
To give him a chance in this fight is to give Oscar and Canelo a pass on one of the most egregious cherry-picks since, well, Canelo's previous two fights. It's a shit fight, full stop. You're deluding yourself to think otherwise
>>
>tfw Fury comes back and tangles jousha up into a 120-108 and claims blacks are subhuman monkeys
>>
>>75661318
Did you British fans believe that your favorite fighters were world Champs?
>>
>>75661697
Can you imagine being a political or business leader in Ukraine and going into a negotiation with VItali.
>>
>>75661725

Fury loves black culture and is good mates with Chisora and Whyte
>>
>>75661739
why would that be intimidating? he would touch you.
>>
>>75661597
I heard this fella is promising: http://boxrec.com/boxer/715214

Also, Carmona from the Rio Olympics was impressive
>>
>>75661756
well he's huge and he could kill you with a good straight
>>
>>75661025
>You now remember Javier Castillejo
>>
>>75661739
No we knew it was bullshit, it's not like now where they pretend all the British paper champions are world level. Everyone knew Britain was a secondary market for boxing really, our best guys all went to America when they got to real world level.
>>
>>75661399
Does anyone know what time this is on?
>>
>>75661728
I'm sure some casuals probably did. Just insert the term "world champion" anywhere into a boxing promotion and it'll increase the viewership of the event
>>
>>75661785

This is really the golden age. I saw Michael Buffer say that with social media it doesn't really matter what country it's in as the word gets spread and there's enough money to do big events here
>>
>>75661772
good thing you are negotiating and not fighting him then
>>
>>75661812
It's the London Olympics you can really thank. That revolutionised the funding system and general quality of amateur sport, and it's the former Olympians that have formed the core of Matchroom's rise to prominence.
>>
>>75661815
I mean it's not like he's gonna hit you but you'd still have that fear in the back of your mind.
>>
>>75661396
There's this one on Friday on ESPN2 as well: http://boxrec.com/show/748753

Looks like good tests for Gamboa and Falcao
>>
>>75661815
>implying Vitali doesn't own all the police and security in his city

It isn't the UK, he could probably do whatever the fuck he wanted.
>>
>>75661846
truuuuu senpai 100

You reckon he bullies Wlad?
>>
>>75661858
>implying I would use my superior footwork and sliccness to make him look stupid

that robot has nothing on me
>>
>>75661859
No he's more the father figure type older brother who Wlad can never be good enough to impress. But if anyone hurts Wlad he goes to hurt them twice as hard.
>>
any sons of prominent boxers who ended up being better than their fathers?

hardmode: no eubank
>>
>>75661894
Mayweather
>>
>>75661894
I'm pretty sure Roy Jones Sr. was a pro for a brief time.
>>
I noticed that Errol Spence is officially known as Errol Spence Jr, so does that mean his dad was a pro too?
>>
>>75661957
Of course as soon as I posted this I realized he wasn't prominent, I guess you're looking for somebody famous...
>>
>>75661767
>http://boxrec.com/boxer/715214
>Bilbao
>Carmona
>Gran Canaria

Yeah, they are from the only two place in spain with some boxing culture. I've seen Carmona live, he is impressive. Didnt know the other guys, but I think in Bilbao there's some competitive guys
>>
>>75661894
Fraiser
Buster
>>
>>75661894
Felix Trinidad
Ray Mancini
>>
Isn't Hearns' kid boxing now?
>>
>>75662088
>>75662107
links to their fathers' boxrecs?
>>
>>75662143
http://boxrec.com/boxer/24441
http://boxrec.com/boxer/15939

Also Tyson Fury's father
http://boxrec.com/boxer/27680
>>
>>75662137
Ronald Hearns, he was terrible and I think he might be retired already. Same with Aaron Pryor Jr.
>>
>>75661894
>eubank
Who he beat tho
>>
>>75662360
reynold quinlan for the revered IBO world champion belt
>>
>>75661665
Still butthurt? LMAO
>>
>>75662143
http://boxrec.com/boxer/7001
http://boxrec.com/boxer/584
http://boxrec.com/boxer/16634

Marvis Frazier is obviously not as talented as his dad.
>>
File: SON I AM DISAPPOINT.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SON I AM DISAPPOINT.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>75662597
>>
File: Marvis gets SMOKED.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Marvis gets SMOKED.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>75662847
>>
>>75646579

There were a number of crafty verteran moves Joshua pulled off - holding Wlad's head down for the uppercut, spitting his gumsheild out to buy some time, and taking a couple of rounds off to pace himself - that I can't believe came from someone who only turned pro in 2013. He learns incredibly quickly.
>>
>>75662442
You sir are a true boxing connoisseur
>>
>>75659884

I've not long been doing a bit myself - in my fourties, and I use it mainly for getting fit desu.
>>
What is the most casual comment you boys have heard?
>Canelo hasn't fought any good people lately, he should fight Chocolatito
>>
>>75664282
>that I can't believe came from someone who only turned pro in 2013.
Are you kidding me
>>
>>75662239

He's most likely vicariously living his dreams through his son desu
>>
>>75664282
His amateur career was also very short. Only about two or three years, IIRC
>>
deontay wilder
>>
>>75665602
GOAT
>>
File: AJ Floyd.jpg (151KB, 1117x629px) Image search: [Google]
AJ Floyd.jpg
151KB, 1117x629px
>>75665149
>>
>>75665487
Has Tyson ever had a hard fight in which his chin was tested?
>>
>>75665784
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck haha
>>
>>75665784
My sides
>>
>>75665818
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz7abt_tyson-fury-vs-steve-cunningham-2013-04-20_sport

Got knocked down and generally looked pretty terrible against a good combination puncher. A good way to spot when people have no idea what they're talking about is when they claim Fury is some untouchable GOAT on the back of the Wlad fight.
>>
>>75664282

as Team GB's golden boy he has a world class corner behind him
>>
>>75664282
it's obvious his corner tell him to do all these things and he takes it all to heart. he also has the composure in the ring to remember it all and put it in practice
>>
>>75665063
Nice. I doubt I'll be fighting but it's still fun.

I'd have to cut like 20lbs to get out of heavyweight. No way I'm fighting giant nigs half my age.
>>
>>75665902
yes this, and that punch that ended the fight was illegal
>>
>>75665784
I would love to see this

>May closes guard into she'll and pulls back to avoid right straight
>Right straight is 10 inches longer than he's used to
>Glove plows straight through his shoulder and out the back of his head
>>
>>75665902
Thanks, probably view this tomorrow.

I've seen a bit of him against Chisora and Hammer but apart from his range I find it hard to see redeeming factors.
>>
Is Wilder /ourguy/?
>>
>>75666239
in reality, he has the power of a lhw and a weak chin but a very awkward figure, good on his feet and a high boxing IQ. If Joshua were to corner him or rush him and hit him with a big right its lights out
>>
>>75666144
Nah may would dance around AJ and win via TKO (exhaustion)
>>
What's the latest on Kugan? Is he really leaving IFL?
>>
>>75665818

I was going to mention the Cunningham fight too, but it wasn't against the stiffest of opposition.
>>
>>75666076

Me too - I don't intend to fight, but we spar in the gym but nowhere near 100%. My 15 year old son got me into it.
>>
>>75666239

There is an unorthodoxy about him which most fighters would likely find difficult. Added to that, he can also box southpaw, and moves around well for a big lad.

>inb4 Batman impersonations a speciality.
>>
Was a young Wlad pretty much David Price?
>>
Would you guys rather fight prime Benn or prime Mcclennan?
>>
wewwwwwwwww http://www.boxingscene.com/reports-canelo-rejects-wbc-cinco-de-mayo-title--116189
>>
>>75657925

The last man to use it effectively was Gilbert Baptist vs Hopkins. And he was trained by Archie's brother if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>75658081

Almost makes me wish I was a coked up gyppo with nothing else going for him but the ability to do violence to his fellow man.
>>
I'm ready for fight night, how about you boys? :)
>>
>BS thread with HBO's viewership numbers compared to SHO

wew

are blacks being retarded on purpose?
>>
>>75667472

Probably Mcclennan - there was an unpredictability about Benn which I feel would have proved more awkward.
>>
>>75658912

>unironically being an outlel

Kys yourself lad.
>>
damn, Chavez Jr looks like he's 167-168 right now
>>
>>75659001

>when the memes are too dank
>>
Boxing Gossip answered my question. He agrees with me that David Price has similar problems to a young Wlad but never found his Manny Stewart.
>>
>>75658713
lol
>>
>>75659620
>ha puesto maymays de mi
>creo q es..por eso q..q se hizo mas personal
Did memes go too far?
>>
>>75668475
A 70 dollar pay per view is happening because of memes.

We win
>>
>>75646579
Other than Tyson Fury Knocking out Cunningham the worst instance of this happening that I can remember was Chavez jr. vs Lee. It wasn't enough that Chavez was already much stronger and clearly had more power but he had to bully Lee with fouls because Lee was better fighter.

45 seconds left in the 4th round Lee lands a beautiful uppercut on Chavez who responds with blatant fouling that is ignored by the bias ref.
>>
>>75668674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTf2VUmGkTA
>>
>>75667410
No.. Wlad was more explosive, Much quicker feet and hands, larger punch arsenal and overall better tactician.
>>
>>75668729
better conditioning as well
>>
>>75659001
Chavez is using meme magic
>>
>>75647463
victory opinion: Tyson is the best HW

>inb4 other Tysons
>thes only wan Tysoooooon
>iron lion mike

\o/
>>
>>75647463
stressed opinion: canelo is the best CW
>>
post walkouts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEhS9Y9HYjU
>>
>>75669613

This has to be one of the most bizarre.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWflrCrwUSw
>>
>>75669613
posted this last time but hey, I like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAEKFwOlWDc
>>
>>75670812

what fighter used this?
>>75669613
>>
>>75670985
Oh that's what he meant? my bad I thought he meant music we'd walk out to.

But doing a quick google search there's an ufc guy taht walks out to it. Tae hyun bang.
>>
>>75671060
I don't know what he meant now.
>>
>>75670812

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdbgpc1gb8A

based morricone.

>>75670777

Tony Bellew walks out to that cus he is a die hard everton fan.
>>
>>75646579
well against wlad who built his long reign on holding, it's hard to complain
>>
>>75669613
https://youtu.be/1v1iZUiBJiQ
>>
Why doesn't any current boxer walk out to Roy Jones Jr's song?
>>
>>75674396
because it sounds like shit
>>
>>75674396

too cliche.
>>
>>75674396
>inb4 they musta forgot
Didn't Simion just walk out to it before the Quigg fight? Pretty silly shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-042538.png (444KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-042538.png
444KB, 1080x1920px
Based
>>
>>75675001
>Canelo
>based
>>
>>75675001
I wonder if they tried to charge him sanctioning fees.
>>
>>75658713
Too verbose. Reeks of butthurt.
>>
>>75667410

young Wlad was a one in a million athletic talent, Pricey was always a big stiff idiot
>>
File: 1479381075050.png (416KB, 661x659px) Image search: [Google]
1479381075050.png
416KB, 661x659px
>page 5

Is this how the general of boxing dies?
>>
>>75676680

Brits are sleeping.

We need to start getting hype for Canelo v /our guy/ tho. get your shit posts ready la
>>
File: 1474877837316.png (73KB, 179x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474877837316.png
73KB, 179x250px
>page 6
>>
File: 1476092195490.png (90KB, 443x267px) Image search: [Google]
1476092195490.png
90KB, 443x267px
>page 7
>>
need a new thread, I'm too dumb to do one
>>
File: 1474882942602.jpg (18KB, 267x443px) Image search: [Google]
1474882942602.jpg
18KB, 267x443px
>page 8
>>
>>75677481
>>75677481
>>75677481
>>75677481
New
>>
>>75675215
He's still being a little bitch because they tried to force him to fight the bad man GGG
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.