[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaius Appuleius Diocles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: el gay.jpg (689KB, 917x917px) Image search: [Google]
el gay.jpg
689KB, 917x917px
We all agree that Gaius Appuleius Diocles, aka Gaius the Gayus, is the most overrated charioteer ever, right?

>literally carried by the rest of the White team
>when he became a little famous betrayed the team that gave him everything for the faggots of the Green team
>when the Roman faggot patricians started throwing him money he went to their team, the Red team, betraying yet again another team
>most of his """wins""" were in Rome
>we are supposed to believe that this fuccboi sponsored by half of the Roman patricians and the Emperor won legally anything in Rome

Quality Lusitanian sportsman right there
>>
File: 1478460879488.jpg (6KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1478460879488.jpg
6KB, 200x195px
Rome is the only league that matters you fucking pleb
>>
Syracuse here, this year is our year la.
>>
File: wallpaper-107744.jpg (53KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-107744.jpg
53KB, 600x375px
>when you get awarded 4 rudis but still choose to kick ass in the arena

GOAT
>>
>>75645401
t. not even a Plebeian
>>
>>75645482
Vestales were a mistake
>>
Hi, where are the memi?
>>
>>75645219
>Watching charriot races
You should go back to the baths with Claudius if you know what I mean
>>
File: 1474650005950.jpg (4MB, 2480x5024px) Image search: [Google]
1474650005950.jpg
4MB, 2480x5024px
>>75645698
here la
>>
i wish i could watch the charriot raceing. but our commander, biggest dickest keeps ordering us to do fucking long ass marches.
>>
>>75645733
You should go to the arena an spare us of your existence
>>
>hippodrome used to be awesome
>fell into disrepair because lmao byzzie terminal decline
>muzzies just build in and on top of it
Reeee
>>
>he doesnt rate Carthage men
You may salt our land, but not our pride
>>
>>75645219
How many sisterce are they paying you shareblue?
>>
>>75645219
Honestly, As a proud Byzantine, I'll say Team emperor=Team Terror.
Fear us.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.