[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Celtics fans already consider Hayward as a Celtics player

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1680.png (258KB, 307x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1680.png
258KB, 307x439px
Eat shit, Jazz faggots
>>
Source: OP's delusional mind
>>
i am fan of utah jazz and no gordon hayward will stay with utah jazz because he love to play with utah jazz and we have watch him go from boy to man and we will keep watch him because he will stay with utah jazz because gordon hayward know what it means to play for franchise like utah jazz and he enjoy it and will continue to enjoy it because he will resign with utah jazz and yes we will offer him max contract because he deserve it because he is great player and i know that while yes he would like to play for brad steben and boston celtics he will ultimately decide to stay with utah jazz because they are champion contenders in the very near future and gordon knows he can win maybe 2 to 3 championships with jazz that is ofcourse if he stays and maybe tries to recruit other good player to the utah jazz and he knows the championships will not come right away it wont be this year it wont be next year but gordon know that if he really wants one that the utah jazz will give him the best chance to get it because we are an up and come team with a lot of young star players with good mix of veterans with a great coach staff and by the way some of best uniforms in all of nba and some of the best fans in nba because if you look at attendance the utah jazz are always top 10 so who would pass up playing in front of that crowd well i'll tell you who wouldnt do that is gordon hayward he resigns with jazz to max deal you heard it here first
>>
Only white people care about Hayward. They're so transparent. I bet all they're favorite players are Hayward and Kawhi
>>
>Most Celtics fans are delusional

But we already knew that
>>
>>75647169
Cause blacks are too racist to admit white bois can ball too
>>
@75647137
>he spent 20 minutes conceiving this, expecting this would become a copypasta

Not even worth a (You)
>>
>>75641914
More like eat shit, delusional Celtics faggots
>>
*tips not trading for butler*
m'assets
>>
>>75647137
THe fuck is this autism
>>
>>75647221
Learn from the best they say ;)
>>
>>75641914
You're the same buttblasted autist from last night huh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.